What things irritate/annoy you?

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    OK DEEP BREATH, heres a few things......

People who are understanding
    People who are kind
    People who are optimistic
    People who are confident
    People who make up new words cleverly joined other ones
    People who are kindlyunderstandingandoptimistic allyyconfident

Think thats about it, oh wait actually...

Sushi
    Gucci
    Ramen
    Dine ins
    Lie ins
    Youtube
    Less traffic on the tube

And of course..

Folders that don't break for once within 6 seconds
    Good vines that are funny in all 6 seconds
    When the weather is nice
    When the garden has no mice
    When theres extra dinner rice
    When I actually revise
    When I go in a test and its not a demise
    When I eventually check 2020 candidates and there's(hopefully) no Kanye west
    When I go thorugh a bad day but my beds still there for me to rest
    And when someone on TSR asks further info about my posts namely Legendary Quest
    What a list! I thought it was going to be shorter than your other one but it isn't. I am impressed :cool: Only things I would add to that list is chocolates and cakes.. Or even better.. Waffles with ice cream :love:
    Name:  images.jpeg
Views: 40
Size:  10.4 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Just salad tbh. Nothing else
    Fruit? Biscuits? Ice cream? Chocolate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    Fruit? Biscuits? Ice cream? Chocolate?
    Ice cream causes teeth sensitivity. I rarely eat fruit unless it's grapes and apples and lychee and I have chocolate everyday. But I was talking about main meals,not bits on the side

ReputationRep:
    Ice cream causes teeth sensitivity. I rarely eat fruit unless it's grapes and apples and lychee and I have chocolate everyday. But I was talking about main meals,not bits on the side
    You can have everything I mentioned as a main meal. In fact I have done it many times.

ReputationRep:
    You can have everything I mentioned as a main meal. In fact I have done it many times.
    Don't know about you but a main meal for me it usually something like rice or pasta

ReputationRep:
    Radical feminists I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    Don't know about you but a main meal for me it usually something like rice or pasta
    A main meal can be anything really, as long as you eat enough of it. I have a made a meal containing nothing but steak and it was a steak sandwich.

ReputationRep:
    A main meal can be anything really, as long as you eat enough of it. I have a made a meal containing nothing but steak and it was a steak sandwich.
    Oh and another thing. I don't really do sandwiches unless it's absolutely necessary

ReputationRep:
    Oh and another thing. I don't really do sandwiches unless it's absolutely necessary
    You are a terrible person, next you are going to say you don't like pasties.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)
    People who, when you tell them about a bad experience in your life, always make out that they had it worse - I shouldn't hate that, but I do.

It's like, you could be telling them that someone you were EXTREMELY close with has died and they'd be like 'well at least you didn't' or 'that's nothing compared to...'

Jeezzz person stop making this about you! :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    You are a terrible person, next you are going to say you don't like pasties.
    I'm not used to eating just anything. I either eat something particular or I don't eat at all for the entire day

ReputationRep:
    When you do a maths C4 paper and get 45/75
    Then go and do your corrections and could have got 70/75 because of careless working 😭 :cry:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not used to eating just anything. I either eat something particular or I don't eat at all for the entire day
    That seems pretty normal, the not eating all day part. I will eat pretty much anything. But recently I have been living off coconut water and nothing else.

ReputationRep:
    That seems pretty normal, the not eating all day part. I will eat pretty much anything. But recently I have been living off coconut water and nothing else.
    I can't eat pretty much anything,especially when my health is bad

ReputationRep:
    I can't eat pretty much anything,especially when my health is bad
    Eat more fruit, it is guaranteed to cheer you up.

ReputationRep:
    Eat more fruit, it is guaranteed to cheer you up.
    I eat a lot of grapes

ReputationRep:
    I eat a lot of grapes
    Grapes are one of the most boring fruits. Broaden your horizons and try something a little more adventurous, like dragon fruit.

ReputationRep:
    Is it bad that I can actually eat ice cream i.e. bite it with my teeth? :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Grapes are one of the most boring fruits. Broaden your horizons and try something a little more adventurous, like dragon fruit.
    Mango and lychee is probably the furthest I'll ever go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QueenBee98)
    Is it bad that I can actually eat ice cream i.e. bite it with my teeth? :laugh:
    It makes me want to pull out my teeth

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.