x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Guls)
    ct???
    Community team.

(Original post by Guls)
    My friends mates dads uncles daughters friends brother told me that every time you use TSR you can get some sweet dough. The question:is it true??? and where are my papers???
    Yes? I got £10 from one quiz.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impressive)
    Yes? I got £10 from one quiz.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A lot of people have been saying theyve won from a competition, I never knew you could win from these things.

(Original post by Guls)
    A lot of people have been saying theyve won from a competition, I never knew you could win from these things.
    Oh, that my first and last time. It was organised by Queen Cersei so you could either win by being lucky or use other methods.

My chances were pretty slim (i think about 3%).

What you need to do now is to identify different methods and how they can help you win. They're as follows:

- Send private message with sweet compliments (chance increased by 5%)
    - Ask for personal address (you need to gain the trust) and send bouquet of flowers with red wine and an apple (5% - flowers, 10% - wine, 25% - apple)
    - Send youtube link with the right music (30%)
    - At the end, realise that Queen is actually meaningful and you will want to book a holiday in Italy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impressive)
    Oh, that my first and last time. It was organised by Queen Cersei so you could either win by being lucky or use other methods.

My chances were pretty slim (i think about 3%).

What you need to do now is to identify different methods and how they can help you win. They're as follows:

- Send private message with sweet compliments (chance increased by 5%)
    - Ask for personal address (you need to gain the trust) and send bouquet of flowers with red wine and an apple (5% - flowers, 10% - wine, 25% - apple)
    - Send youtube link with the right music (30%)
    - At the end, realise that Queen is actually meaningful and you will want to book a holiday in Italy.
    wow. Now I know why i dont win anything. I forgot to send the apple, I guess sending oranges arent acceptable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guls)
    wow. Now I know why i dont win anything. I forgot to send the apple, I guess sending oranges arent acceptable
    I'm not really a fan of oranges, I like a good avocado but if you really want to get on my good side red grapes would be best

(Original post by Queen Cersei)
    I'm not really a fan of oranges, I like a good avocado but if you really want to get on my good side red grapes would be best
    What a coincidence.

I've been eating green grapes yesterday. I'll try the red ones when I'll find them in store.

Spoiler:
    Show

It's not like I'm trying anything. Just saying.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.