Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you wish was different in your life? watch

ReputationRep:
    I wish ... I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair.

On a serious note, I wish I could've been a pro wrestler. Unfortunately I'm in my mid 20s, pretty out of shape and have a history of concussions so my childhood dream of performing in front of a huge stadium at WrestleMania is dead in the water.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    I don't understand... wanting something and working for it obviously aren't mutually exclusive
    No but getting something in an instant or working towards it are mutually exclusive. That's what they meant.

ReputationRep:
    nothin...i look good....i got style...women love me...my family is rich

na im good

ReputationRep:
    Probably that I had an interest to work in a career which was well paying lol.

But tbh life's alright man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by champ_mc99)
    No but getting something in an instant or working towards it are mutually exclusive. That's what they meant.
    Then, what sort of insanity would cause you to deny that ability?

(Original post by RobML)
    I don't understand... wanting something and working for it obviously aren't mutually exclusive
    I know, wasn't intended to be. Killed two birds with one stone. Should've added 'on the other hand if blah blah..'

Understand?

ReputationRep:
    Either that I spoke better Spanish or that I didn't have all my allergies and food sensitivities

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)

The scooter meme doesnt even have relevancy this time but I wanted to use kermit again so thats what went down.

what happens when we get to the 3rd offer?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    wait, why dont we skip some offers say randomly to 66, 67 68 and oh y'know the one after that...
    nooo hahaha i love that meme, its like they 'see you rollin :cool:' while you show them your black belt. i probs made little sense as per usual and dont know who 'they' is but anywayyy

well well aren't you a cheeky one :rolleyes: you will see when i take your blindfold off i will let your not so innocent imagination do the rest...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    x
    Fam delete them messages

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Then, what sort of insanity would cause you to deny that ability?
    Lol don't ask me. I'm just the interpreter.

ReputationRep:
    My degree
    my masters

my lifeeeee

ReputationRep:
    Wish I was born in Spain 👌🏾

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sonicspeed)
    Fam delete them messages

Posted from TSR Mobile
    😂😂😩

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D)
    😂😂😩
    bite me-_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    But I still won't be pretty after losing weight
    It's so sad seeing stuff like this, honestly there's more to life than looks and I'm sure you've been told that a million times but once you accept it you'll be so much more secure in yourself. Be more optimistic !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    You're feminine enough for me. :hubba:
    Is that so, darling... :flutter:

(Original post by Alexion)
    Is that so, darling... :flutter:
    'Tis so, sweetheart. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    But I still won't be pretty after losing weight
    It's still worth it for your health

ReputationRep:
    I went to Manchester and I highly regret it today. I wish I had gone to SOAS instead. Not only is the amazing for law, the faculty is brilliant it has ties with Columbia university so they have exchanges of students and faculty all the time. I am super jealous of people who have gone to or are going to SOAS now. And my advice yo anyone thinking of going to Manchester - DONT DO IT!! I applied for uni in 2008 (old!) but my a level grades weren't good enough so I decided to take the foundation route. I wish I had known at that point that SOAS does foundation courses as well. I would have definitely applied. Biggest regret of my life!!!

(Original post by anonwinner)
    It's still worth it for your health
    But I'm a healthy weight rn lol

Just don't feel skinny

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.