Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many siblings do you have? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johannarebecca7)
    I have two half sisters. We both have the same dad, but I have a different mum to them. However they are a lot older me, they are in my 30's and I'm only 18 so I was never brought up with them and essentially was brought up as an only child.
    how do you find it tht u have such older siblings?

ReputationRep:
    4 brothers , I'm the only girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Belgianstudent98)
    4 brothers , I'm the only girl
    aww why u sad tho?
    or do they annoy the hell out of u? xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)
    aww why u sad tho?
    or do they annoy the hell out of u? xD
    Because it's not always easy , you know . When we were younger , they never let play with them. They made me some stupid pranks .

Yeaaaah they do , a lot . You don't choose your family so I accept them as they are

ReputationRep:
    2 sisters

ReputationRep:
    1 little sister

ReputationRep:
    how do you find it tht u have such older siblings?
    I didn't really have a lot of contact with them until a couple of years ago. But I've found it okay, we get along really well to be honest. I feel like now we're just as close as my friends are with the sisters they were actually brought up with. Though of course we do see each other less given we don't live with each other, and they live 5 hours away from me

The only weird thing is that I now have nieces that aren't that much younger than me. The oldest is turning 8 in June, and I'm 18 so I'm only 10 years older than her.

ReputationRep:
    1 twin sister and a younger sister

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johannarebecca7)
    I didn't really have a lot of contact with them until a couple of years ago. But I've found it okay, we get along really well to be honest. I feel like now we're just as close as my friends are with the sisters they were actually brought up with. Though of course we do see each other less given we don't live with each other, and they live 5 hours away from me

The only weird thing is that I now have nieces that aren't that much younger than me. The oldest is turning 8 in June, and I'm 18 so I'm only 10 years older than her.

wow, it must feel strange asf

ReputationRep:
    2 and they're my best fweeeennnddddsssss

ReputationRep:
    1 brother.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrIso)
    1 twin sister and a younger sister

oo twins

ReputationRep:
    Two sisters and two brothers (one deceased).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    2 and they're my best fweeeennnddddsssss
    aw thts gd

ReputationRep:
    2 older full brothers 1 who went to Hull Uni and 1 who is in his final year at Leeds Beckett then I have a 15 almost 16 year old stepbrother ._.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by weathergirl96)
    2 older full brothers 1 who went to Hull Uni and 1 who is in his final year at Leeds Beckett then I have a 15 almost 16 year old stepbrother ._.
    dont u like bein the youngest?

ReputationRep:
    Nah it's not too bad but if they don't do very well I have to do it better like none of them have passed their driving tests so my dad is like pressuring me to do mine first and pass and i've not had enough lessons yet xD
    dont u like bein the youngest?

ReputationRep:
    Nah it's not too bad but if they don't do very well I have to do it better like none of them have passed their driving tests so my dad is like pressuring me to do mine first and pass and i've not had enough lessons yet xD
    aww well

goodluck

ReputationRep:
    aww well

goodluck
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!
    np

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.