Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noara)
    W.salam!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

alright?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callum_20011)
    my day's good. im writing out my story.. wrote it when i was like... 5. typing it out then gonna edit it to make it better. a short story maybe?
    Oh wow! You have it till now?
    I actually myself write quite a few stuff. Although I do more poetry than stories.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zXcodeXz)
    Wow I'm hoping for 1A* 8A's
    Aim for the highest lol! I hope you get All A*s :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NotNotBatman)
    How come it's structured like that?
    What are you planning to do after A-level? If you don't mind me asking.

I'm doing Maths,Economics and FM(AS), I'll have to do A2 FM next year.
    Last year I did English; would not recommend.
    I actually did Biology complete A level in one year along with Chemistry and Physics AS. Now I'm doing Maths A level. I am going to do software engineering after my A levels. But that is, If I go to Uni this year or else if it's delayed off till next year then I will complete my Chemistry and Physics A level and probably do English Language as well.
    Btw how was your experience with English A level? Did you do language or literature?
    And good luck with your studies!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Studentxoxo)
    loooool its ok, you got me anyways
    hello lovely, hows your day going?
    My day is going pretty good. How about you nice human being?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)
    alright?
    *awkward* okkie Dokkie

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    Noara She reflects my true self

I am actually taking my GCSEs and they are guaranteed to be hard.. :cry:
    Aww but life's to short to be sad get a cat. They are 100% going to make you happy.
    And wait till you meet ... A levels.. They've got a history of breaking hearts and bones and bonds..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Noara)
    Aim for the highest lol! I hope you get All A*s :'

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks and you too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noara)
    My day is going pretty good. How about you nice human being?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    aha thats good to hear, getting any work done?
    My day has been good, trying to cramp all the work i can do before college starts on monday:cry2:

ReputationRep:
    aha thats good to hear, getting any work done?
    My day has been good, trying to cramp all the work i can do before college starts on monday:cry2:
    Haha yes. Was doing Maths and now I'm tired lol.
    Oh God, cramming sounds alright until you have to actually do it. Then it's a nightmare.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noara)
    Haha yes. Was doing Maths and now I'm tired lol.
    Oh God, cramming sounds alright until you have to actually do it. Then it's a nightmare. Posted from TSR Mobile
    aha me too, I have no energy anymore, I'm so done with A levels (altho I say this every year about everything when its exam time)
    Tross meIt makes everything 100x more stressful
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Noara)
    I actually did Biology complete A level in one year along with Chemistry and Physics AS. Now I'm doing Maths A level. I am going to do software engineering after my A levels. But that is, If I go to Uni this year or else if it's delayed off till next year then I will complete my Chemistry and Physics A level and probably do English Language as well.
    Btw how was your experience with English A level? Did you do language or literature?
    And good luck with your studies!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nice,

I actually did it combined (lit and lang as 1 A level), my opinion will be biased, but it was the most dull thing I've ever had to do. It was stupid for me to choose it because I don't enjoy reading. The book we were supposed to read was annoyingly pretentious and I ended up not reading it at all actually. It was easy if you did the work, but I just had no motivation or interest.

Now I want to do a maths degree and I am more motivated in maths than other subjects, but the entry requirements are usually quite high.

ReputationRep:
    aha me too, I have no energy anymore, I'm so done with A levels (altho I say this every year about everything when its exam time)
    Tross meIt makes everything 100x more stressful
    Awww I know that feeling. Have been there quite a few times. All I can say is that it will be worth it eventually!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NotNotBatman)
    Nice,

I actually did it combined (lit and lang as 1 A level), my opinion will be biased, but it was the most dull thing I've ever had to do. It was stupid for me to choose it because I don't enjoy reading. The book we were supposed to read was annoyingly pretentious and I ended up not reading it at all actually. It was easy if you did the work, but I just had no motivation or interest.

Now I want to do a maths degree and I am more motivated in maths than other subjects, but the entry requirements are usually quite high.
    I actually have a major interest in English language so I might find it extremely interesting. I found IGCSE English extremely interesting as well!

I love Maths and at first wanted to get a degree in that but I guess I realized that software engineering was a better thing to do!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noara)
    I actually have a major interest in English language so I might find it extremely interesting. I found IGCSE English extremely interesting as well!

I love Maths and at first wanted to get a degree in that but I guess I realized that software engineering was a better thing to do!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've settled for the in-between, Machine learning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noara)
    Oh wow! You have it till now?
    I actually myself write quite a few stuff. Although I do more poetry than stories.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I meant 10. I was exaggerating lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AperfectBalance)
    Hi
    Your name makes me wonder how much of a perfect balance you've got in life... Is there enough sauce for the pizza?... Is your cellphone charged enough for the night?....Is there enough food for your hunger (trust me, the my answer to that will always be a no :P) ? ..... Okay I should stop lol
    Hiya!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    I've settled for the in-between, Machine learning.
    I haven't heard quite a lot about this course! It sounds interesting by the name. How's your experience going with it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.