Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie1293)
    Is linthorpe hall only available for first years? I'm in Central for my first year but the security in Linthorpe sounds a lot better than house renting for 2nd and 3rd year.
    I think they take all years because when I was applying they asked if I would mind sharing with second year students

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie1293)
    Is linthorpe hall only available for first years? I'm in Central for my first year but the security in Linthorpe sounds a lot better than house renting for 2nd and 3rd year.
    It's available for all years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beckyyhenderson)
    I think they take all years because when I was applying they asked if I would mind sharing with second year students
    (Original post by daniellee0)
    It's available for all years
    Ah, brill. Thanks guys hopefully I'll find some other people thinking of doing that for their 2nd year if I decide to do that.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody got a place at Woodland Halls? I got mine confirmed recently.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys..International Student here..Will be studying Computer Animation and Visual Effects..Got my accommodation confirmed at Central Halls

ReputationRep:
    Heyyyy welcome! I'm in central confirmed too Where are you travelling from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    India

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sree_hari)
    India
    Wow, I thought I had a journey coming from Somerset, the south of the country. Haha.

ReputationRep:
    Well...kinda used to traveling a lot so no issues ..have you guys been to any open days ?.i have no clue about the uni or the area..i have to depend on google atm for pictures..uni looks great,although i've read almost everywhere that middlesbrough isn't exactly safe nor friendly

ReputationRep:
    No, I haven't. :/ my decision to go to uni was pretty late so I didn't get the chance and I can't make it to the one in June. I was a bit worried about Middlesbrough as well, to be honest. But I think it's all about knowing where not to go etc.

ReputationRep:
    I've got central halls firmed, and I'm studying concept art in September. Really looking forward to it from all the way down in Bedfordshire

ReputationRep:
    I went for an open day, the buildings are great, the uni campus looks compact and very friendly there's a really good vibe and the area (Linthorpe) had a very nice feel! Anywhere can be equally dangerous, you just have to be careful I guess, I'm from Liverpool and some areas are dangerous sometimes but 99% of the city is perfectly sound, same anywhere We'll be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad it's nice! I'm really looking forward to going now I know exactly what you mean! I come from a town that a lot of people think of as rough but I've never had a problem.

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm Molly and I will be studying childhood and youth studies, and I'm staying at central halls

So nervous!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mollotaku)
    Hey! I'm Molly and I will be studying childhood and youth studies, and I'm staying at central halls

So nervous!!
    Hey! I don't know if you have facebook but there's a central halls group chat for us all to get to know eachother, just post an intro on one of the freshers pages for Teesside so I can find you and I'll add you to the chat! Me too!!

ReputationRep:
    Is there freshers pages on Facebook? I can't seem to find any

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soph97)
    Hey! I don't know if you have facebook but there's a central halls group chat for us all to get to know eachother, just post an intro on one of the freshers pages for Teesside so I can find you and I'll add you to the chat! Me too!!
    Hey I have posted!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soph97)
    I've posted an intro on the page but haven't been added. 🤔 Would you be able to add me? I'm the Sophie doing concept art. I'm also nervous! But I'm counting down the days!

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone.

I'm a current Teeside Uni student going onto my second year of my course. I'm going onto my third year at Teesside due to switching course so I know a fair bit about everything.

If anybody has any questions about accomodation/the area in general/nightlife/anything really feel free to ask

ReputationRep:
    hey im going to be studying sports therapy and rehabilitation come september and have a place confirmed at central halls ( im coming down from glasgow) was just wondering if anyone had heard anything from accommodation about their deposit?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.