Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patek032)
    Hey as you are stuck for essays, I have like 30 essays planned out for this exam each wit out six ideas if you want them. As a summary of predicted essays these are the key one:
    - smoking/alcoholism
    - tourism - holidays in spain

Also, I have made vocab checklists from our school's book and am doing grammar quizzes.
    Ahh that would be amazing if you could! Writing is definitely my weakest point so that would be really helpful! Thank you so much!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eleanor27)
    off the top of my head:
    Es una lástima que, me entristece que, me alegre que, para que, es *any adjective* que (eg esencial, ridículo, interesante etc), el hecho de que, tan pronto como, hasta que... there's loads

can also use the imperfect subjunctive+pluperfect si sentence sequence
    (I'm an A2 student resitting)
    Hi there do you mind expaning/giving en example of what you mean when you say 'imperfect subjunctive+pluperfect si sentence' as im curious, thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hey as you are stuck for essays, I have like 30 essays planned out for this exam each wit out six ideas if you want them. As a summary of predicted essays these are the key one:
    - smoking/alcoholism

Also, I have made vocab checklists from our school's book and am doing grammar quizzes.

Yes please omg! Could you send them to me aswell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rager6amer)
    Hi there do you mind expaning/giving en example of what you mean when you say 'imperfect subjunctive+pluperfect si sentence' as im curious, thanks
    si la televisión no hubiera tenido tantos anuncios, habría sido más popular

That's a quick one off the top of my head...
    it might be a structure you learn at A2 I can't remember...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rager6amer)
    Si hubiera estudiado más, habría sacado notas mejores. If I had studied more, I would have got better grades.
    Si hubiera estudiado más,ahora tendría un trabajo mejor.If I had studied more, I would have a better job now.
    http://grammar.spanishintexas.org/verbs/si-clauses/

ReputationRep:
    si la televisión no hubiera tenido tantos anuncios, habría sido más popular

That's a quick one off the top of my head...
    it might be a structure you learn at A2 I can't remember...
    ah great thanks very much i dont think you are expected to know it at AS but it always looks good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilia_claire)
    Si hubiera estudiado más, habría sacado notas mejores. If I had studied more, I would have got better grades.
    Si hubiera estudiado más,ahora tendría un trabajo mejor.If I had studied more, I would have a better job now.
    http://grammar.spanishintexas.org/verbs/si-clauses/
    Brilliant thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually yet to do anything productive.... expecting my A2 spanish to get me through this exam is going to horribly, horribly back fire I can see it now ahahah

ReputationRep:
    - smoking/alcoholism

Hey do you mind sending me some ideas on the smoking/alcholism one I struggle with that too! I also revised tourism, and possibly cinema!

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually yet to do anything productive.... expecting my A2 spanish to get me through this exam is going to horribly, horribly back fire I can see it now ahahah
    I don't think it will. Chances are that your increased command of the Spanish language will make it hard for you not to get the marks.

Just relax for now. It's the best thing you can do at this point.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I hope it all goes well for everyone tomorrow. It'll be fine, I'm sure

ReputationRep:
    Yeah good luck everyone! I hope it all goes well for you all

ReputationRep:
    - smoking/alcoholism

I would like a copy too if that's okay, it would be super helpful please good luck for tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    so we think it'll be:
    tourism
    sport
    alcohol/smoking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayniac)
    so we think it'll be:
    tourism
    sport
    alcohol/smoking?
    Maybe cinema as well and when was the last time music was asked?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayniac)
    so we think it'll be:
    tourism
    sport
    alcohol/smoking?
    It's unlikely to be all three; they all come under the same topic (Health and Lifestyle) and it would be extremely unusual for them to ask all the essay questions on the same topic!

ReputationRep:
    There haven't been any questions on celebrities/celebrity culture so that might come up?

ReputationRep:
    - smoking/alcoholism

Hi could you to send me these points too for me and my class? I'm really stressing out about this exam and have had poor teaching this year!! (

ReputationRep:
    My teacher thinks cinema, TV and sport.

It's risky but I'm just gonna revise my sport essay because I don't have time for all three

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chris-Graham)
    My teacher thinks cinema, TV and sport.

It's risky but I'm just gonna revise my sport essay because I don't have time for all three

Same I really hope TV! I agree with those predictions!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.