What is your favourite number? watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    69, or 420

ReputationRep:
    A hot girls phone number

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    You're going to post a blog? Awesome! Can you tag me so I can read it?

Haha ikr!! he is absolutely perfect for the show - he is utterly hilarious :lol:
    I don't think it was either :lol: Oh god when Jeremy did that massive handbrake turn and the stretcher was catapulted through the 'hospital' window :rofl: At least he did try it with his P45 :lol:

Really? thats not good! :no:
    Hahaha :lol: have you ever seen the original Panda in all of its glory? (ahhh I see, I am not a fan of Vauxhall )

They really are! Haha that's why I said it wasn't a standard 3 series Some of the 'special' M3s look/sound evil!
    Yup. Yeah ill tag you in it

Haha indeed! Im looking forward to the new Amazon show!! He is hilarious, i do take after him a bit too haha :lol:
    Haha that was funny. Handbrake turns and hospitals dont mix! But this is Jeremy were talking about :lol: Ah the P45. Thats a creation we all need to behold!! It was a great ambulance hahaha!!!

Nope not at all!
    Is it the box shaped one?
    I hate Vauxhall but the Monaro has a Supercharged 6.0 V8

Indeed. It does look a bit race like!
    Mmm i love the special ones. The sound is amazing!!!!!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Yup. Yeah ill tag you in it

Haha indeed! Im looking forward to the new Amazon show!! He is hilarious, i do take after him a bit too haha :lol:
    Haha that was funny. Handbrake turns and hospitals dont mix! But this is Jeremy were talking about :lol: Ah the P45. Thats a creation we all need to behold!! It was a great ambulance hahaha!!!

Nope not at all!
    Is it the box shaped one?
    I hate Vauxhall but the Monaro has a Supercharged 6.0 V8

Indeed. It does look a bit race like!
    Mmm i love the special ones. The sound is amazing!!!!!
    Awesome :awesome: thank you! What will it be about? (or is it a surprise?)
    Haha yep Hmm I may have to torrent that (unless someone burns me a DVD of it ). Haha do you really? His humour makes my day (is it bad how i like that he is quite controversial?)
    Definitely not!! And of course, and what Jezza says goes :lol: That P45 was so funny, but looked so uncomfortable (Ill never understand how it was even road worthy :lol:) I also like the caravan train challenge (with the Audi S8) - Scum class was so funny :rofl:

Yeah, its this ugly thing;

oooh does it? Awesome! that thing must have power!
    Haha yeah it does, and same - don't know what the neighbours would reckon to the constant revving though :lol:

ReputationRep:
    "Turn to page 394". <- Now my favourite number
    All my fellow PotterHeads will know what i'm on about

ReputationRep:
    Awesome :awesome: thank you! What will it be about? (or is it a surprise?)
    Haha yep Hmm I may have to torrent that (unless someone burns me a DVD of it ). Haha do you really? His humour makes my day (is it bad how i like that he is quite controversial?)
    Definitely not!! And of course, and what Jezza says goes :lol: That P45 was so funny, but looked so uncomfortable (Ill never understand how it was even road worthy :lol:) I also like the caravan train challenge (with the Audi S8) - Scum class was so funny :rofl:

Yeah, its this ugly thing;

oooh does it? Awesome! that thing must have power!
    Haha yeah it does, and same - don't know what the neighbours would reckon to the constant revving though :lol:
    Its ok! Well the first post will be an intro and a bit on OCD. So ill how it goes!!!

Ah right ok. We got an Amazon Prime account (mainly for that) so we could watch it !!!
    I do a bit yeah haha :lol: No its not bad! I love it too!! Haha.
    Indeed haha (just make sure the foods good). It was funny haha. It didnt look very stable!! Plus it was slow, but it did have stripes on it!!! Me neither haha. Cant imagine it was very safe!! I bet everyone loved it when he went inside with it!!! :lol:
    Oh yeah i remeber that. That was really funny!! Haha i like how they put straw in it :lol: Then the whole thing caught fire and got hit by a train!!!

Yeah thats what i thought.
    Id rather have it than a Vauxhall!!!
    I actually have a Fiat! (Grande Punto in Red!!!)

Only 550bhp haha!!!

They would love it!! If not they can move out!
    I love listening to engines!!

ReputationRep:
    Depending on your 'definition' of number...

ReputationRep:
    Its ok! Well the first post will be an intro and a bit on OCD. So ill how it goes!!!

Ah right ok. We got an Amazon Prime account (mainly for that) so we could watch it !!!
    I do a bit yeah haha :lol: No its not bad! I love it too!! Haha.
    Indeed haha (just make sure the foods good). It was funny haha. It didnt look very stable!! Plus it was slow, but it did have stripes on it!!! Me neither haha. Cant imagine it was very safe!! I bet everyone loved it when he went inside with it!!! :lol:
    Oh yeah i remeber that. That was really funny!! Haha i like how they put straw in it :lol: Then the whole thing caught fire and got hit by a train!!!

Yeah thats what i thought.
    Id rather have it than a Vauxhall!!!
    I actually have a Fiat! (Grande Punto in Red!!!)

Only 550bhp haha!!!

They would love it!! If not they can move out!
    I love listening to engines!!
    Oooh okay, sounds interesting - i look forward to reading!
    Awesome! Haha that really is a reason within itself though :lol: let me know if its anygood!
    Hahaha :lol: I get told off by people at school for saying i don't mind Jeremy Clarkson He is an utter sarky genius :rofl:
    Haha yep It really didn't :lol: Yes it had racing stripes! (my dad said it was the poor mans Ford Mustang :lol:) Ikr!!
    It was - i nearly died laughing :rofl: Same!! Hammonds buffet car was a bit of a shambles (when his meals on wheels didn't fit through the door :lol:) Jezza's sports train too... that was awful!!

Hahah omg really? i think it only has half a horsepower :lol: do you? Theyre actually quite nice! Red is an awesome colour too! only? Haha that's still pretty decent, i don't think my mum's Kia even has 100 :rofl: (it still does about 105 mph though :lol:)

Hahahaha :rofl: lol those poor neighbours :lol:

(Original post by markreed)
    My favourite number would probably be 13, but only because I was born on Friday the 13th which freaks some people out haha.
    Part-Sociology at Warwick, you say? :ninja:

Perhaps need to rethink my Firm choice. :getmecoat:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Oooh okay, sounds interesting - i look forward to reading!
    Awesome! Haha that really is a reason within itself though :lol: let me know if its anygood!
    Hahaha :lol: I get told off by people at school for saying i don't mind Jeremy Clarkson He is an utter sarky genius :rofl:
    Haha yep It really didn't :lol: Yes it had racing stripes! (my dad said it was the poor mans Ford Mustang :lol:) Ikr!!
    It was - i nearly died laughing :rofl: Same!! Hammonds buffet car was a bit of a shambles (when his meals on wheels didn't fit through the door :lol:) Jezza's sports train too... that was awful!!

Hahah omg really? i think it only has half a horsepower :lol: do you? Theyre actually quite nice! Red is an awesome colour too! only? Haha that's still pretty decent, i don't think my mum's Kia even has 100 :rofl: (it still does about 105 mph though :lol:)

Hahahaha :rofl: lol those poor neighbours :lol:
    Apologies for the late reply. Do you want to take this PM? That would be easier tbh. Your choice.

Thanks, there will more stuff in the later posts btw.
    Thanks again!

Indeed I'm really looking forward to it. I hope it's as good as before! I will do!

Really?! They don't appreciate his genius! Jezza is awesome. You can say it around me haha!
    Haha, I'm not sure I want one tbh. Haha! It's defo cheaper than a stang but I think I'll have the Mustang! Haha :rofl:

It was pretty damn funny!!
    It was hahah :rofl: Everything kept falling off!! He wanted something to be shorter for once haha!
    The damn sports train. That was rubbish! There were around 6 seats in it. But it was a V12 train!!

Haha imagine that. I doubt it would move haha. It understeers a lot!! But it's really nice. Although it has a whopping 65bhp!! Tears your face off :lol: Red is my fav colour!
    Yup only 550bhp haha. I'm used to watching cars with 10000 (no joke) bhp. It's awesome!!
    Not bad for a car with less than 100bhp! Mine will barely do 96! It struggles to get past 80!

Haha! We should be allowed to enjoy our cars!! Therefore we shall!! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Apologies for the late reply. Do you want to take this PM? That would be easier tbh. Your choice.

Thanks, there will more stuff in the later posts btw.
    Thanks again!

Indeed I'm really looking forward to it. I hope it's as good as before! I will do!

Really?! They don't appreciate his genius! Jezza is awesome. You can say it around me haha!
    Haha, I'm not sure I want one tbh. Haha! It's defo cheaper than a stang but I think I'll have the Mustang! Haha :rofl:

It was pretty damn funny!!
    It was hahah :rofl: Everything kept falling off!! He wanted something to be shorter for once haha!
    The damn sports train. That was rubbish! There were around 6 seats in it. But it was a V12 train!!

Haha imagine that. I doubt it would move haha. It understeers a lot!! But it's really nice. Although it has a whopping 65bhp!! Tears your face off :lol: Red is my fav colour!
    Yup only 550bhp haha. I'm used to watching cars with 10000 (no joke) bhp. It's awesome!!
    Not bad for a car with less than 100bhp! Mine will barely do 96! It struggles to get past 80!

Haha! We should be allowed to enjoy our cars!! Therefore we shall!! :lol:
    Hiii that's no problem - and I don't mind!

And same - it had better be as funny as when it was on BBC2!!

Yeah - though many people at school think its 'cool' to be overly left wing and don't like to be associated with people like Clarkson (the fools :lol:)
    It was good to make fun of - but soooo uncool to be seen driving it :rofl: And same, would have to be an original though!!
    Hahahaha ikr :rofl: powerful train indeed :lol:

Hahahaha ikr :lol: woah there.... speeder on the lose :lol: Awesome!!! 10000????? wow..... that's so cool!!!!
    I agree, for a 1.2 its not toooo bad :lol: really? with all those horsepowers?

Haha yeah good point actually!! We shall indeed :lol:

ReputationRep:
    31 I have no idea why, but whenever I get told to think of a number I automatically think this one aha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaitlinN15)
    31 I have no idea why, but whenever I get told to think of a number I automatically think this one aha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    31 is a nice number!
    Haha fair enough. I guess it stuck with ya!

ReputationRep:
    31 is a nice number!
    Haha fair enough. I guess it stuck with ya!
    Ahaha I guess so, and yeah to me it's a nice number. Anything that's got the number 31 on it just seems to make me smile..now that probably seems weird but oh well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaitlinN15)
    Ahaha I guess so, and yeah to me it's a nice number. Anything that's got the number 31 on it just seems to make me smile..now that probably seems weird but oh well

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha!
    Aw thats not weird its quite cute i think!! I experience the same thing when i see the number 77 (hence the fact why its in my username).
    Its a strange satisfaction

ReputationRep:
    I don't really have one, but \displaystyle\sum_{n=0}^{\infty}  \dfrac{\big[4\sqrt{-1}\displaystyle\int_{-1}^1\frac{1}{1+x^2} \mathrm{d}x\big]^n}{n!} is singularly nice.

ReputationRep:
    My favourite number is 7

ReputationRep:

Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.