Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How am I feeling thread - A space for me to talk to myself. :'3 watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Up to this point I was "Aww, how cute, what a nice hobby Anon's picked up, maybe she can origamify m-

Hope your origami creatures come to life and peck you in your sleep kmt
    :rofl: <3

It's still really cute + it made me laugh lots + lots when I was making it.

(Original post by Mochassassin)
    Awwww, that sounds so cute! I like how you used different animals to represent us! In that case, you don't need to make me origamifieeeed! Do you mind posting a picture (when you have the time/energy) of the TSRian ones you made? I'd love to see it! :yep:
    Ty. Yes yes yes, I'll definitely post a picture after I've done a few other people too then I'll post you all together. <3 Like a small origami zoo. :'3

ReputationRep:
    She made me a snake and then told you it was "self explanatory" :emo:

If anything you're the snake, repping me when I hoped she'd be pecked :yes:

Anon_98 I'll be the bunny instead, I think we've got prime snake material right here ygm :yep:
    I repped you out of pity, don't try and steal my sanctified spirit animal.
    Such snakelike behaviour, Anon clearly knew what she was doing. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mochassassin)
    I repped you out of pity, don't try and steal my sanctified spirit animal.
    Such snakelike behaviour, Anon clearly knew what she was doing. :teehee:
    "Out of pity" don't lie, Anon pity reps everyone on her threads, you did it cos you hope she gets pecked :sadnod: :rofl:
    Anon see, she's meant to be a mod too :sadnod:
    Such snakelike behaviour, Anon clearly didn't know what she was doing :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    "Out of pity" don't lie, Anon pity reps everyone on her threads, you did it cos you hope she gets pecked :sadnod: :rofl:
    Anon see, she's meant to be a mod too :sadnod:
    Such snakelike behaviour, Anon clearly didn't know what she was doing :teehee:
    Awkward moment when Anon decides to still keep you as the snake and me as the bunny because she's smart, capable and clearly know's what she's doing.

ReputationRep:
    Anon pity reps everyone on her threads
    :lies:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    :lies:
    :sub2::sub:

ReputationRep:
    It was more, like, a representation of TSR-ians rather than actual TSRians bc I don't know what half of you guys look like. >.< You were a bunny and I called it Mocha bc you're fluffy + nice + remind me of a bunny.- It was difficult to make but it's so cute + the print is so pretty (just like you). - I think so, anyway.
    Literally the cutest thing ever. I second Mocha, put up a picture sometime so we can appreciate the cuteness even more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    Literally the cutest thing ever. I second Mocha, put up a picture sometime so we can appreciate the cuteness even more.
    :heart:

Awh I totally will do aha.

ReputationRep:

I then made Arkasia, he was a penguin bc he used to be a penguin. ( I still forever class him as a penguin even though he isn't a penguin anymore)- It took me agesssss, by far the most difficult one. :penguinhug:
    Understandable, it's pretty hard to make such a funny, smart, talented, dank and humble person such as myself using origami. :penguinhug:

I also made somemightsay888 - I uhh.. actually made a snake. :rofl: Self explanatory, obviously. :flute:
    lmaoooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    Understandable, it's pretty hard to make such a funny, smart, talented, dank and humble person such as myself using origami. :penguinhug:
    :rofl: <3

ReputationRep:
    i

am

tired.

ReputationRep:
    I was too tired to actually type more than 2 words out earlier but I had my task 2 practical exam today.

+.. I most definitely turned colour-blind for the hour.

Okay, so it was an observation thingy + we obviously had to record the colours + I'm pretty sure I recorded them all wrong.

I noted down "pale green" on several rows rather than "light blue" and after I stepped out of the room, I was certain that it was infact meant to be blue bc the result of the reaction we completed straight afterwards only makes sense if it is blue.

And obviously the practical is logical/realistic not just a random mush of chemicals so it's not green.

So, I did it wrong.

So, bleurgh.

I should've just put blue even if I was seeing green.

I don't even know if I was seeing green.

It wasn't even a prominent green colour. It was, like, a cross between turquoise/cyan/lime/nothingness.

I did spend absolutely ages trying to decide which colour I should record after the entire thing + wahay eventually went with the wrong answer. -.-

It's annoying bc I didn't realise at the time.

I don't think I want to see the colour green ever again.

I'm secretly scared of grass anyway.

And green tea is gross.

That's not even always green.

What a way to false advertise.

I also didn't note down any lilac/violet-y colours for the first part of the task which is literally essential. It's so essential that bc I didn't note it down, I honestly believe there was literally no point in doing it.

But I didn't see it!

I put down deep blue or some other utter rubbish.

Maybe I added everything too fast.

Even though I didn't.. bc I added it drop-wise.

..Using a dropping pipette.

I don't want to think about it anymore.

But I should've put it down anyway bc I know that yellow is meant to go purple.

So, I should've figured it out.

I should've known.

But I didn't.

I also left my zinc powder in the testube for too long.

Who on earth leaves their zinc powder in the testube for too longgg.

It was meant to be in for 15 minutes, 16 at the most + I left it in for almost 22 minutes + I think it affected my results.

Well no, I'm 100% sure it did bc Sir mentioned it during the process but by the time he did mention it, it was too late.

And bc we only get a limited/specific supply of stuffz, I couldn't re-do it.

I was apparently too absorbed in watching the reaction between sodium carbonate + a variety of unknown solutions that I lost track of time.

It sounds so trivial but it's probably cost me a great number of marks + the most annoying thing was that I was relying on this one to go incredibly well since my task 1 was disastrous.

No, that one was beyond disastrous.

So much so that I could spend a decade and a half laughing over it.

I have so much more I would like to say but I'm just too tir-

ReputationRep:
    I'M SO TIRED. :toofunny:

I'm so tired. :cry2:

I'm so tired. :rofl:

I'm so tired. :ymca:

I'm so tired. :eek4:

I'm so tired. :nutcase:

I'm so tired. :closedeyes:
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I'M SO TIRED. :toofunny:

I'm so tired. :cry2:

I'm so tired. :rofl:

I'm so tired. :ymca:

I'm so tired. :eek4:

I'm so tired. :nutcase:

I'm so tired. :closedeyes:
    :sleep: :hugs: :closedeyes: :dance: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Bedtime? :rofl:

Yes.

Correct.

Yes.

I am going to make myself some food.

Yes.

+ then I am going to get into my pyjamas.

Yes.

+ then I'm going to start reading that Oscar Wilde book I've been meaning to read for centuries.

Yes.

WHICH I AM V EXCITED ABOUT READING.

Yes.

+ then I'm going to sleep.

Definitely.

Even though, I'm currently still reading 5 other books.

So it probably isn't wise to start a new one.

But I'm going to start a new one anyway.

Which reminds me.. I am v behind on the TSR book competition thingy that I am meant to be participating in.

Which also reminds me, my school textbooks are overdue.

I need to return them, like, tomorrow.

I probably owe over £60.

No, more than that.

They charge like 50p per book, per day for everyday it's overdue.

I'm going to die.

I took out, like, 5 books which were meant to be returned straight after we came back from Christmas, i.e. January, but I forgot + now it's almost May + I didn't even use them bc they were rubbish + :rofl:

The thing is, I'm not going to bother to put them in my bag for tomorrow.

I have remembered that I need to return them.

But I'm not going to.

I don't know why.

I know they are overdue.

+ I'm not using them.

But I'm not returning them either.

I don't understand.

That kinda sounds like I want to steal them.

Which is ridiculous.

:rofl:

And I can assure you, I don't.

Bc they're awful.

And stealing is bad.

I simply, 100% know I'm not going to return them tomorrow, that's all.

Or the day after that.

Or next week.

I'll probably return them on the last day of term.

I... don't know why though when I could simply put them in my bag rn + it'd be easier + quicker.

:cry: :toofunny:

I'm going to sleep.- goodnight.

ReputationRep:
    I was actually going to bed. Well, infact im in bed rn but now I'm back on bc it's an emergency. Well, at least I'd class it that way anyway bc I'm just really v incredibly scared. I was just about to fall asleep. Like, you know when your eyes are in that moment between the edge of the dream world and reality? Well yes, so I was just about to zone out into the dream world, like i could feel my eyes drooping and all of a sudden I heard clapping really loudly and there is no one here. Like, no one else here except me and I'm scared and it is reminding me of the conjuring and I'm getting scared and it's probably just the refrigerator or something. At least, that's what I'm trying to tell myself despite the fact the refrigerator is all the way downstairs and there is no chance it could be the refrigerator but obviously it's just the iron or something or maybe it is the refrigerator. Idk, I'm just really scared. :cry2: I'll be fine. Okay, I'm going to close my eyes. I don't think I'll be able to sleep. No, im not going to close my eyes. But I'm too scared to stay awake. Adjdkkdkflsszhjxdjdus. I feel like swearing even though I don't swear or like to swear. I don't know what to do. It was probably just a refrigerator. But it was so loud. It was just a single clap. Fgs. I think I'm going crazy. I dont know whether i should laugh or cry. I was literally just about to fall asleep. Sgdjjsks. No, im scared.

Anon_98

Hey, it's probably nothing. Do you sleep near a window? It might just be the wind... Or you're right the fridge. When it's quiet, you can hear all sorts. I sleep in the attic and sometimes it's really quite but I can hear the clock from my mums room which keeps me awake. So don't worry. Close your eyes and focus on a song or something.

Hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Anon_98

Hey, it's probably nothing. Do you sleep near a window? It might just be the wind... Or you're right the fridge. When it's quiet, you can hear all sorts. I sleep in the attic and sometimes it's really quite but I can hear the clock from my mums room which keeps me awake. So don't worry. Close your eyes and focus on a song or something.

Hope that helps
    No, I don't sleep near a window. I usually have my window open during the night but not today bc I was finding it cold this evening. The fridge is downstairs in the kitchen and I am in my bedroom, idek why I think it's the fridge.- Fridges do not even make noises. Tysm. I'm going to try and put on some music rn. Ily. :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was actually going to bed. Well, infact im in bed rn but now I'm back on bc it's an emergency. Well, at least I'd class it that way anyway bc I'm just really v incredibly scared. I was just about to fall asleep. Like, you know when your eyes are in that moment between the edge of the dream world and reality? Well yes, so I was just about to zone out into the dream world, like i could feel my eyes drooping and all of a sudden I heard clapping really loudly and there is no one here. Like, no one else here except me and I'm scared and it is reminding me of the conjuring and I'm getting scared and it's probably just the refrigerator or something. At least, that's what I'm trying to tell myself despite the fact the refrigerator is all the way downstairs and there is no chance it could be the refrigerator but obviously it's just the iron or something or maybe it is the refrigerator. Idk, I'm just really scared. :cry2: I'll be fine. Okay, I'm going to close my eyes. I don't think I'll be able to sleep. No, im not going to close my eyes. But I'm too scared to stay awake. Adjdkkdkflsszhjxdjdus. I feel like swearing even though I don't swear or like to swear. I don't know what to do. It was probably just a refrigerator. But it was so loud. It was just a single clap. Fgs. I think I'm going crazy. I dont know whether i should laugh or cry. I was literally just about to fall asleep. Sgdjjsks. No, im scared.
    Don't worry it happens to me all the time, your not going crazy! You're just really tired. I hear all sorts when I'm REALLY tired and my eyes close just before sleep. You really do need to get to bed though, but don't scare yourself it's fine, it's just your tired brain trying to make sense of why it's still awake...

ReputationRep:
    I feel really dizzy. Idk what to do. I want to talk to someone. I'm scared. I'm logging out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 21, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.