• Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by iEthan)
    :getmecoat:
    They really need a new one which just symbolises the 'go home mate, you're drunk'
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    They really need a new one which just symbolises the 'go home mate, you're drunk'
    I wish we could suggest emoticons
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I wish we could suggest emoticons
    Yeh, tbh, I'd get rid of a load which they currently have, and get some funky new ones in - although whatever happens :hump: :hump2::whip: and :whip2: cannot be removed!!

I guess for moderation reasons they couldn't let us add our own, but on Slack you get the middle finger one
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Yeh, tbh, I'd get rid of a load which they currently have, and get some funky new ones in - although whatever happens :hump: :hump2::whip: and :whip2: cannot be removed!!

I guess for moderation reasons they couldn't let us add our own, but on Slack you get the middle finger one
    I love the custom emoji option in Slack. We have an integration that'll 'translate' to emoji for when the team are really bored :lol:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I love the custom emoji option in Slack. We have an integration that'll 'translate' to emoji for when the team are really bored :lol:
    Yeh haha, it's the best thing ever hahaha!!!! Let's be honest, everyone knows that you don't use Slack because it's really well designed and works seamlessly. We all use it for the custom emojis!!!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Yeh haha, it's the best thing ever hahaha!!!! Let's be honest, everyone knows that you don't use Slack because it's really well designed and works seamlessly. We all use it for the custom emojis!!!
    Although, Slack search through hundreds of thousands of support tickets is sooooooooooooo good. WHMCS' search is awful so I'm glad we use Slack. Just top notch tbh.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Although, Slack search through hundreds of thousands of support tickets is sooooooooooooo good. WHMCS' search is awful so I'm glad we use Slack. Just top notch tbh.
    Yeh haha! They've really put a lot of time into it, and it's definitely paid off!

WHMCS really pisses me off, for one, the search isn't good enough, and when as you say you've got that many tickets, you just can't be wasting time searching through manually or with crappy search! I mean, WHMCS is better than some of the other similar cost alternatives, but it always just makes me feel a bit outdated in terms of the design...!

Aside from custom emojis, the integrations are the top thing about slack tbh - as well as just everything else!!! Slack is bae xD
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Yeh haha! They've really put a lot of time into it, and it's definitely paid off!

WHMCS really pisses me off, for one, the search isn't good enough, and when as you say you've got that many tickets, you just can't be wasting time searching through manually or with crappy search! I mean, WHMCS is better than some of the other similar cost alternatives, but it always just makes me feel a bit outdated in terms of the design...!

Aside from custom emojis, the integrations are the top thing about slack tbh - as well as just everything else!!! Slack is bae xD
    I'll PM you later and showcase our custom WHMCS backend skin I agree though, love Slack! The price isn't all that bad either
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I'll PM you later and showcase our custom WHMCS backend skin I agree though, love Slack! The price isn't all that bad either
    Oooh, that'll be cool!!!! I had nothing like that when I used to use it haha!!

Yeh it's not at all! Especially as you can get decent credit from them when you sign up new members etc...!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Queen Cersei)
    I'm afraid someone else has already taken the spot, however, it's likely someone will forget so just keep an eye out and if anyone else out you can have their place!
    There were only 6-7 replies on most threads so ive given good points on all, hope thats ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    There were only 6-7 replies on most threads so ive given good points on all, hope thats ok
    Sounds good to me

ReputationRep:
    If you have taken part and made your 5 posts please send your email address over to Pickles who will be handing out the vouchers

Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Slowbro93)
    Can we be on the support team?
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Sign me up.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Before long, I will have bankrupted TSR's Amazon Gift Certificate reserves. :mwuaha:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    interested
    (Original post by preetg97)
    Definitely in
    (Original post by IFoundWonderland)
    Me
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Me, I'm free I'll be at school but I can keep popping up during those times.
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    Count me in
    (Original post by Davalla)
    Please may I have a go?
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    IN
    Yup, I'm in!
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Interested!
    (Original post by chocolatexo)
    hi im interested
    (Original post by The Financier)
    I'd be interested!
    (Original post by Nirgilis)
    Count me in!
    (Original post by highestmountain)
    x

ReputationRep:
    can you tag pickles so i can send my email please

ReputationRep:
    Interested 😊
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    can you tag pickles so i can send my email please
    He posted on page 2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Queen Cersei)
    Sounds good to me
    I've done the same thing so if someone else dropped out, I shall happily claim a voucher It not, at least I tried

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.