Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by otester)
    This shouldn't be an issue unless there is foul play involved, ie: one side coercing the other.
    That's usually how these cases go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Observatory)
    It's not illegal to have sex with someone who works for you. Do you think that is rare?

It's unethical to have sexual relations with your direct superior. Also I said that she would have a world of more experience in the world than he would and it would be very easy for her to manipulate him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    Very constructive.
    Try re reading what you wrote

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by balanced)
    Guy's a bit of a lad
    :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    both to blame

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MildredMalone)
    Wasn't he the footballer? The teacher should deffo be punished, but her being under sixteen might make a difference.

I vaguely remember a case a couple of years back where an NQT met and slept with a girl who had just left the school he had started teaching at, and he got in trouble for it. I can't remember any specific details like names or places, so would be hars to dig up, but it does show a double standard, when he hadn't even met the girl, and he had every reason to assume she was of age because she was in a nightclub.
    Yeah he was and of course her being 15 does make a difference however the article states this teacher had and I quote 'sexual activity with a boy aged between 13 and 17 while in a position of trust'.

13 is very young.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I wouldn't have complained

ReputationRep:
    It started six months after she got married in 2014. Guess those vows meant nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RivalPlayer)
    It started six months after she got married in 2014. Guess those vows meant nothing.
    I wonder how her husband must feel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RivalPlayer)
    I love her face

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.