Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I heard at the last white guys convention it was decided that they all will only pursue south asian girls for sex.

Seriously though, every guy is different regardless of skin colour, you wont know until you get to know him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm from a South Asian background and I'm currently talking to this white guy, we are planning to meet soon as well. We do quite a bit of flirting, and from that I can tell that he wants to bed me.

What my question is, do white guys just want sex out of a relationship, eventually anyway... (not that any guys will want the same, but you know).

I'm also South Asian.

The first (and only) white guy I ever went out with was extremely naive and a bit terrified at the prospect of sex!! Took 6 months of me pushing the subject to get it over and done with! Phew...

If you don't want to do it then don't. Make that clear outright. If he gets arsey about it then send him packing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drummerz)
    I heard at the last white guys convention it was decided that they all will only pursue south asian girls for sex.

Seriously though, every guy is different regardless of skin colour, you wont know until you get to know him.
    I must have missed that one. I think I was at the colonial conference in Canada trying to reinstate slavery on that day.

(Original post by CHEETS)
    I'm also South Asian.

The first (and only) white guy I ever went out with was extremely naive and a bit terrified at the prospect of sex!! Took 6 months of me pushing the subject to get it over and done with! Phew...

If you don't want to do it then don't. Make that clear outright. If he gets arsey about it then send him packing.
    Ouch, using the words 'over and done with' to describe sex, that can't be good...

(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Sex drive isn't a function of skin colour, what a stupid thing to insinuate.
    shut up planta-janet

ReputationRep:
    What is up with these threads stereotyping races over and over again?

(Original post by Noara)
    What is up with these threads stereotyping races over and over again?
    Need opinions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous;[url="tel:64536191")
    64536191[/url]]Need opinions?
    Okay then here is mine:
    No honey, everyone is different. You cannot declare what an entire race does/wants/practices etc based upon one or a few encounters.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.