Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Pakistani girl and lost virginity before marriage with white guy?? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    I come from a religious family weirdly enough. But with all due respect, who are you to say its a sin or not?

You're stating on opinion of yours. In Islamic society it does matter yes. But in the West it doesn't.
    Well, if you go back 40 years ago it was looked down upon in the west. However, times have changed. Even Asians are losing their virginity in their own country now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    But it's SUCHHHHHH a long wait! I mean saving it for someone you love, that is lovely. But being with someone you love and then saving it until you get married just seems like a very tedious thing to do. Especially if you want to be with somebody for a while before you get married (4-5+ years)...

Obviously I am not speaking about people that save it for religious purposes, that is different I suppose.
    You meet a guy who is a virgin.

You love him, you want to have sex with him.
    But he doesnt want to have sex with you, because he is a virgin, and he would want to share this experience with another virgin.

Its "not a long wait", its called watching too much drama on TV and THINKING its a long wait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ripjonsnow)

But he doesnt want to have sex with you, because he is a virgin, and he would want to share this experience with another virgin.

Its "not a long wait", its called watching too much drama on TV and THINKING its a long wait.
    Well versed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Whatttt?

It is a long wait, waiting 5 or possibly 6 years to experience sex with someone is a very long wait!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786)
    Well versed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Terribly versed! What is he even saying?

ReputationRep:
    Well, if you go back 40 years ago it was looked down upon in the west. However, times have changed. Even Asians are losing their virginity in their own country now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We aren't 40 years ago though so virginity isn't a big deal. When I lost mine, I told a few of my friends and they didn't do much apart from ask how it went. There is nothing wrong with losing your virginity before marriage. If you don't want to, fair enough. But if you do, as long as you're safe and have consented I don't see a problem.

Even Asians? Dear Lord we aren't prudes you know. 50 shades of grey was a huge hit in India

ReputationRep:
    Whatttt?

It is a long wait, waiting 5 or possibly 6 years to experience sex with someone is a very long wait!
    I had the same attitude. I thought I would wait after marriage. Then I found someone and the hormones went raging and you know what happened next

ReputationRep:
    Whatttt?

Believe what you want, im expecting to see an "anonymous" thread in 5 years of "I like this guy but he dont like me back because im not a virgin".

Lost cause...your a lost cause...The TV Drama has already corroded your brain.

ReputationRep:
    I had the same attitude. I thought I would wait after marriage. Then I found someone and the hormones went raging and you know what happened next
    Cmon mrs sheldon cooper, do you poop your pants in public?

No, because its self control. Something most humans have.

ReputationRep:
    We aren't 40 years ago though so virginity isn't a big deal. When I lost mine, I told a few of my friends and they didn't do much apart from ask how it went. There is nothing wrong with losing your virginity before marriage. If you don't want to, fair enough. But if you do, as long as you're safe and have consented I don't see a problem.

Even Asians? Dear Lord we aren't prudes you know. 50 shades of grey was a huge hit in India
    Lmao. It's because Asians are the ones that don't even like talking about it. I'm sure 50 shades of grey had something to do with the rise of premature sex in Asia 😂😂😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Kl. Don't worry I'm not a pig 😂😂😂👌👍

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yh medicinal, i can explain to you in a pm or skype if you like

ReputationRep:
    Yh medicinal, i can explain to you in a pm or skype if you like
    PM it. I don't have Skype. Lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cmon mrs sheldon cooper, do you poop your pants in public?

No, because its self control. Something most humans have.
    Don't talk to me about self control you snowman. I haven't eaten meat for the past 7 years so I know perfectly well what self control is.

Lmao. It's because Asians are the ones that don't even like talking about it. I'm sure 50 shades of grey had something to do with the rise of premature sex in Asia 😂😂😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And sex before marriage bothers you because? Asians don't like talking about it yes- something which needs curbing.

ReputationRep:
    I think it must be very difficult to wait until marriage because you end up getting close to someone. You shouldn't have to suppress that really...

Personally I would wait until I really am sure of the person, but waiting till marriage is silly. Marriage is important to me, I would want to wait 5-6 ish years to see if I truly want to be with this person for the rest of my life, i'm not waiting 5-6 years to have sex with that person, that is ridiculous. How would either of us cope? not sleep in the same bed? lol it's silly!

ReputationRep:
    I think it must be very difficult to wait until marriage because you end up getting close to someone. You shouldn't have to suppress that really...

Personally I would wait until I really am sure of the person, but waiting till marriage is silly. Marriage is important to me, I would want to wait 5-6 ish years to see if I truly want to be with this person for the rest of my life, i'm not waiting 5-6 years to have sex with that person, that is ridiculous. How would either of us cope? not sleep in the same bed? lol it's silly!
    I think what a lot of people don't realise is how sexually frustrated you are in a relationship

ReputationRep:
    Believe what you want, im expecting to see an "anonymous" thread in 5 years of "I like this guy but he dont like me back because im not a virgin".

Lost cause...your a lost cause...The TV Drama has already corroded your brain.
    okay weirdo...

I am a virgin thoughhhhhhhh so erm....don't get what you're getting at.

I don't watch "TV Dramas" tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Don't talk to me about self control you snowman. I haven't eaten meat for the past 7 years so I know perfectly well what self control is.

And sex before marriage bothers you because? Asians don't like talking about it yes- something which needs curbing.
    I have nothing against it. I'd just wait till I meet the right girl.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    okay weirdo...

k.

ReputationRep:
    okay weirdo...

Don't call my west-side fam a weirdo or I'll come and spray you. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have nothing against it. I'd just wait till I meet the right girl.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Then please don't go around telling people who lost it before marriage that they should know better and that it's a sin.

Best of luck with finding the right girl!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 2, 2017
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.