Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    I could be with someone who doesn't like cats much but as long as he accepts I wouldn't get rid of mine and as long he treated them fine. I couldn't be with someone who wanted kids or had them already though, kids would be a dealbreaker. It wouldn't be fair on either of us. On a subject like that, I believe you have to be totally on the same wavelength.
    So you will reject Mr. "Perfect" because he wants to you have children with you. That is fine, it is your choice.

My ideal guy would have brown eyes, brown hair, olive skin and be not too skinny, but not too muscly. Just in-between. He would have to be a bit taller than me as well, at least 5'10 (i'm 5'7). Features have to go together well also. This is basically the opposite of me (blue eyes, pale skin etc.).

(Helps if they are good at maths as well, because i'm awful at it, even if this isn't a physical feature. I just find it really attractive :P Oh, and be an animal lover!)

ReputationRep:
    If my past few crushes are anything to go by they just need to be relatively skinny lookin, not have the face of a horse and be nice to me like twice.

(Original post by Clockrice)
    Symmetrical face. Delicate features, cheek bones and jaw. Unique lips, nose, eye's something which makes the face stand out.
    Aha I see. I have a lot of those in my family lol.

I don't have these expectations, this is simply my preference. Though someone who doesn't tick my boxes physically does need to be extraordinary as a person to make up for it. Those people are around though.
    True. Actually your type is not too much but be careful when it comes to personality.

ReputationRep:
    Brown skin, brown eyes, kinda long black hair (i.e. enough to look good in a man bun), moustache and beard is a must , average/healthy weight, taller than me, don't mind an earring or tattoos (but shouldn't be too much)

Think I may have accidentally described my crush

ReputationRep:
    Brown hair, taller than me, childish, with **** off big muscles. No muscles, no thanks. :dumbells:

I like Asian & black boys, but I wouldn't strictly go for that I find some English boys gorgeous. I prefer floppy hair, although colour and eye colour doesn't matter, I'm not fussy also taller than me, and intelligent, someone who cares about their education & works hard and has dreams/motivations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Someone who can breathe.
    Argh... You people and your unrealistic standards...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Looks wise - average height and build, dark brown mid length hair, beard or some kind of facial fuzz, dark brown or green eyes, sleeve tatts, wears band tees and checkered shirts.

Personality/attitude wise - loves animals and is a crazy cat man in particular , atheist, pro choice, doesn't want kids, has an interest in science, good sense of humour and isn't easily offended, loyal and easy to talk to

you just described my math teacher

ReputationRep:
    Symmetrical face. Delicate features, cheek bones and jaw. Unique lips, nose, eye's something which makes the face stand out.
    Even if you do find someone like that (which is really rare), have you thought about whether she'd like your face?

no offence, just being honest. i find it ridiculous how if a girl says she's likes a guy with abs, all the boys in the neighbourhood will be on her case. yet, a guy can openly decide how he wants a girls lips to look? and then they get all annoyed, when girls wear make-up? why? b/c all your standards are ridiculously high. that why girls dont even care any more about your stupidity, and the just wear make-up 'for themselves', because they've finally realised your opinion of them doesn't matter any more.
    im not a feminist, theirs just obvious unfairness and inequality out there.

as for my type, someone who doesn't care if i look like a homeless person, or 'overweight', (according to what society says). someone who likes when i don't wear make-up, and doesn't assume that when i DO wear some, its for him. that even when ive had like 18 babies, and my body's done, he still thinks im beautiful. that doesn't compliment me for the sake of it, only when he means it. he doesn't stare at ladies butts in the street. he appreciates my modesty.he doesn't tell his friends EVERYTHING. we have childish moments,but can still act like a man, and make me fell protected.
    i dont give a **** if he has brown eyes or blue eyes. i dont care if he's overweight or 'skinny'. yes, i do have things i dont really like e.g. alot of beard, but i wouldn't turn someone down because of their beard.

i understand everyone has preferences, but BE REALISTIC ABOUT IT.

and don't even try to retort by saying i wrote all this because im ugly af, b/c bittch if you saw me, you'd be crying.

ReputationRep:
    • Beautiful, feminine, and foxy face/facial expressions (not too cutesy nor a 'chronic ***** face')
    • Toned, hour-glass physique (nice thick ass, well developed thighs, defined calves, firm but not flat or terribly defined tummy)
    • Latin/white-Western/North African/Eastern (includes Middle East, South Asia, and SEA) ethnicity
    • 5'4 - 6'0 tall (5'6 - 5'10 ideal)
    • Long hair (quite how straight isn't too important, as long as it matches their overall look/vibe)
    • C+ cup boobies

ReputationRep:
    Not a ****ing pyscho tends to do the trick, imho

ReputationRep:
    Basically the entire female population of Spain

(Original post by Leah Johnson)
    Even if you do find someone like that (which is really rare), have you thought about whether she'd like your face?

no offence, just being honest. i find it ridiculous how if a girl says she's likes a guy with abs, all the boys in the neighbourhood will be on her case. yet, a guy can openly decide how he wants a girls lips to look? and then they get all annoyed, when girls wear make-up? why? b/c all your standards are ridiculously high. that why girls dont even care any more about your stupidity, and the just wear make-up 'for themselves', because they've finally realised your opinion of them doesn't matter any more.
    im not a feminist, theirs just obvious unfairness and inequality out there.

as for my type, someone who doesn't care if i look like a homeless person, or 'overweight', (according to what society says). someone who likes when i don't wear make-up, and doesn't assume that when i DO wear some, its for him. that even when ive had like 18 babies, and my body's done, he still thinks im beautiful. that doesn't compliment me for the sake of it, only when he means it. he doesn't stare at ladies butts in the street. he appreciates my modesty.he doesn't tell his friends EVERYTHING. we have childish moments,but can still act like a man, and make me fell protected.
    i dont give a **** if he has brown eyes or blue eyes. i dont care if he's overweight or 'skinny'. yes, i do have things i dont really like e.g. alot of beard, but i wouldn't turn someone down because of their beard.

i understand everyone has preferences, but BE REALISTIC ABOUT IT.

and don't even try to retort by saying i wrote all this because im ugly af, b/c bittch if you saw me, you'd be crying.
    Wow!!

average height to tall but not humongous lol
    weight more on the slim side but toned
    nice and shiny, slightly longer hair
    jawlineeee:ahee:
    slight stubble
    bold but neat eyebrows

most importantly pretty/mysterious eyes! more of a orangey brown colour

omg all that is perfection for me and i think i just described Him... y u no love me boy?!....:flutter:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoda123)
    pretend to fall over and accidentally pinch their waist with skin fold calipers
    hm. how sly

ReputationRep:
    Basically this is my ideal type. She won't reply to me on Facebook, so annoying!!!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/likaa.malz

ReputationRep:
    Im into tsundere's with red hair that have blue eyes. They have to speak Japanese or they are not kawaii. gg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AthiaKarim)
    A polite guy, with good manners, who is kind to the people around him, hardworking, confident (but not cocky).

For physical looks- I don't create mental images of how I'd want him to look like. Just hoping for all/most of the above and if we click, then we click hehe
    WOW!!!! we should be internet besties, we think sooo alike.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    but hey, if a guy can sing, im like wooooahhh... (cause i can sing with him too).
    Spoiler:
    Show
    but if he cant sing , and tries as hard as he can even though he knows he sounds hilarious, im also like awwww, that's cute, but ill be too busy laughing to sing along with him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have a type, but honestly? Right now, I feel too fat and lonely, so it's "someone who will love me back" Im a guy btw
    you dont have to lose your weight for someone to like you. i bet someone will like you matter your size. its not all about looks. if you have a great personality, you should not feel pressured to ,lose weight so that you will seem more'attractive'appealing'. Not everyone likes the ideal'attractive guy/girl' that society has created for us.

also, you shouldn't let your weight make you feel too embarrassed to say your type. everyone has a type. if you like a certain type of girl, f*** it if someone says no girls like that will ever like you, because im sure there will be someone that will like you if your patient.

before finding someone though, i think you should focus on loving yourself first. as they say: 'how can anyone love you if you dont live yourself?'

before, i was never happy with the way i looked, and when i heard that' looking in the mirror and telling yourself that you look great' works, i thought it was bull.

however, i started doing it, and later on one day i was doing this quiz with my sister, and one of the questions asked: do you find yourself appealing'. and i clicked the answer between yes and sometimes. i was actually shocked at how i and finally built some confidence in my self, because if that was the old me, i would have clicked never.

however, if you want to lose weight because you think =, personally it is a healthy life-style choice, and YOU would like YOURSELF more, then go ahead, if you know it will build you confidence.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 14, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.