Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

OCR GCSE Maths B (J567) Official Thread May 26th 2016 (Non-Calc) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tp1999)
    What did you put down?? You'll definitely get a few marks if you got at least the numerator right I'm sure!!
    I put 9x+7/ x squared - x -6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caramakin)
    I put 9x+7/ x squared - x -6
    That might be right cause it did say simplify, I got the 9x+7 bit but then left the bottom the same as what it was

ReputationRep:
    I put 9x+7 over x squared + x -6 for that one too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    or - x, can't remember what sign I put

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anybody have the unofficial markscheme for the OCR GCSE Maths Non-Calcualtor Paper sat 26/05/2016??

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the unofficial mark scheme for the OCR maths foundation paper 26/05/16 ????

ReputationRep:
    I want to cry 😰😦 I have thoughts that I'm going to fail this paper or GCSE maths because apparently higher tier calc paper is harder

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student02000)
    Me too! What did you get for the last answer (if you did higher)? I got 2 Pi
    I got 2 pi as well

ReputationRep:
    Could someone ask their teacher to do this or something why do I do Edexcel for science and everyone does AQA and OCR for math and everbody does Edexcel.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else find this paper so much harder than all the past papers?? I was getting like high 80s on past papers, but this one i actually think I've gotten a C hope the grade boundaries are low af

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnUbIs2016)
    I am sure p was 6 but i could be wrong, most people i know got true, true, false (aside from me )
    I got p as 6 also

ReputationRep:
    I'm worried AF. I think I got most of the answers right (higher paper) but I forgot what a histogram was and drew a cumulative frequency diagram. :stupido2:Also, on the runners question, I got 120 but then crossed it out and put 123 in panic. And on the 'Find L and M', that was supposed to be a simultaneous equation, but it took me forever to try and work it out and I got the wrong answer anyway! Overall, I think I got 80-85 marks, but I need the A*, because I want to do A-Level Further Maths, and my first choice for 6th Form makes you have an A* to do that. I suppose I've gotta just try and really ace the calculator paper, and/or pray for low grade boundaries. Help me, please.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.