Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it true that 3 generations of your family are banned from TSR? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    Hard earned? Hardly.

Seriously sort your life out, you are pretty much an adult.
    I work hard I resent that.

I am an adult and no I will not sort my life out until there is an important justification to do so.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Freudian Slit)
    Send my condolences to her :rip:

Why are you still here then? :hmmm:
    I rarely am, but re-watching Skins for the Xth time has to be accompanied by the occasional look at the internets. Besides, I am hiding from the sun!

(Original post by Hydeman)
    I wouldn't be the one to ask. :dontknow:
    Hydeman prefers to tell me his opinions in public rather than private- that's all.
    Hate****s are great. Go wild.

ReputationRep:
    I work hard I resent that.

I am an adult and no I will not sort my life out until there is an important justification to do so.
    You resent working hard? That explains why to don't do it.

Why do you need justification to benefit yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    I rarely am, but re-watching Skins for the Xth time has to be accompanied by the occasional look at the internets. Besides, I am hiding from the sun!

Omg yes I empathise with you. The sun is so evil. I had enough of it this morning and showed it by ruthlessly shutting my curtains and saying **** you, sun. In a sort of Jez doing his Enya speech kind of way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    You resent working hard? That explains why to don't do it.

Why do you need justification to benefit yourself?

I think you are aware of the processing speed I have and so whilst you think it must be impossible to work hard whilst doing all the other stuff I do simultaneously I can assure you it is not.

To clarify, this isn't what's happening here.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Omg yes I empathise with you. The sun is so evil. I had enough of it this morning and showed it by ruthlessly shutting my curtains and saying **** you, sun. In a sort of Jez doing his Enya speech kind of way.
    I mainly sit in front of my fan wondering why I still suffer this existence. Humans shouldn't have to exist in anything greater than 15 degree heat.

ReputationRep:

I think you are aware of the processing speed I have and so whilst you think it must be impossible to work hard whilst doing all the other stuff I do simultaneously I can assure you it is not.
    #NotArrogant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    To clarify, this isn't what's happening here.
    That's the kind of thing one might say if one wanted to obfuscate the truth. I believe you, though thousands wouldn't

ReputationRep:
    I mainly sit in front of my fan wondering why I still suffer this existence. Humans shouldn't have to exist in anything greater than 15 degree heat.
    That could actually be a peep show quote.

I need to binge on it to restore my sense of humour which is failing hard.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    That could actually be a peep show quote.

I need to binge on it to restore my sense of humour which is failing hard.
    I shall start writing a script for a spin-off. Lots of droll observations. What a lark.

ReputationRep:
    I shall start writing a script for a spin-off. Lots of droll observations. What a lark.
    Your cynicism and candid observations would make for an excellent spin-off.

That's the kind of thing one might say if one wanted to obfuscate the truth. I believe you, though thousands wouldn't
    It is the truth in this case. In fairness, thousands wouldn't believe the rapid loss of sense with which EW seems to have been afflicted in recent days, so I suppose the lesson is to be sceptical of what the masses think.

ReputationRep:
    It is the truth in this case. In fairness, thousands wouldn't believe the extent of the brain rot with which EW seems to have been afflicted in recent days, so I suppose the lesson is to be sceptical of what the masses think.
    In the last few days? I've had a lifetime of brain rot. Weren't you away anyway?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Your cynicism and candid observations would make for an excellent spin-off.
    Thanks. You will be a Miss Havisham meets Dobby character. The conflation of the two can be realised in your particular brand of lonely peculiarity. I'll pay you rep and backhanded compliments.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    It is the truth in this case. In fairness, thousands wouldn't believe the rapid loss of sense with which EW seems to have been afflicted in recent days, so I suppose the lesson is to be sceptical of what the masses think.
    Something something opium something something herd morality something something....

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. You will be a Miss Havisham meets Dobby character. The conflation of the two can be realised in your particular brand of lonely peculiarity. I'll pay you rep and backhanded compliments.
    Particular brand of lonely peculiarity. Totes stealing that.

I would be amazing though. As would my best friend from uni who is the jez to my mark. And she lives in Reading.

The office meets peep show would be the holy grail.

ReputationRep:
    Zargabaath sorry for going so off topic on your thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    *opens the dungeon gates* :flute:

I have never seen these emojis ever O_O

Weren't you away anyway?
    I will be now. I've no more patience for you and your delirious conduct. :yy:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.