The Student Room Group

AS Edexcel Geography Predictions

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alisha07
Why is adaptation a unpopular strategy?

Because it does not reduce climate change it just means we're are developing ways to cope with it. Mitigation is much better through less combustion of fossil fuels, renewable energy and biofuels.

Adaptation would be changing energy consumption habits like LED lights, insulating homes, using less water.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 81
Original post by A-LevelEconomist
Good luck.

Any decent explanation of cumulative causation?

..and you too.
Reply 82
That was awful
Reply 83
Original post by ali99
That was awful

:frown:

I found it to be alright. Not as well as I expected it to be, having done all of the other mocks that Edexcel provided. I had a look at the mocks and their grade boundaries, and found that the mean amount of marks for an A was 61.5 (between 2015 and 2013).
Missed out a 5 marker about Local Population change (or something like that) and also did not get to finish the question 7 (a) in section B. 15 marker was very good for me, though.
Also, I am somewhat ready for the Unit 2 exam; need to revise coasts.
Reply 85
Original post by ali99
That was awful

I felt the same way :bawling:
Original post by ali99
That was awful

What section B question did you?

I struggled on the section talking about waste- benefits for the new waste system had me so confused. Just said it encourages more recycling 😿
Reply 87
What section B question did you?

I struggled on the section talking about waste- benefits for the new waste system had me so confused. Just said it encourages more recycling 😿

I did question 8, you??
I said reduce landfill and resources needed to make more plastics etc
Wasnt sure what to say on the roots question/ histories for population structure change
Reply 88
I did question 9, the one about switched off and on places.

Overall I thought it was terrible. honest to god..
I honestly thought that was very easy
Original post by ali99
I did question 8, you??
I said reduce landfill and resources needed to make more plastics etc
Wasnt sure what to say on the roots question/ histories for population structure change

Nice. I thought the the first questions of the paper were easy. What did everyone put for that area one. Like it had Europe and Central Europe etc I put western Mediterranean ??
Bunch of ****ing pricks on this forum liark. Giving is false information about 10 and 15 markers. Bunch of snide pisstakers u lot liark. Cannot be more sly than that liark.
Reply 92
Did anyone do the question about climate change for section B?
Nice. I thought the the first questions of the paper were easy. What did everyone put for that area one. Like it had Europe and Central Europe etc I put western Mediterranean ??

I also put western Mediterranean
Reply 94
How was the exam guys?
What did everyone put for the roots question, cant remember what i put!:/
If you done qu9 what did you write about for part a?
What did people put for qu 7 a and b? :s-smilie:
Reply 98
Original post by The Moo
Did anyone do the question about climate change for section B?

yeah I did although I thought the 10 marker was weird?
Reply 99
What did you guys do for the range question the one with answers 0.3, 1.3 etc, half of my year did 1.3 and the other half did 0.3, which one was it?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending