Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it haraam to use a fleshlight? [Muslim] watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAmYourdog;[url="tel:64764509")
    64764509[/url]]Why are you even here? The thread is about a sex toy, not whether the OP is a Muslim in your eyes.
    People like you that give Islam a bad name.
    As for the OP - This is probably a sin since it's a masturbation toy.
    It's a free forum; why can't I be here?

What's your problem as to what I've said?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Why are you still here lol. Can you not get it through your thick skull that you can follow a religion without being governed by it?

No hahaha I found that picture from a search of "fleshlight" I thought it would be pretty funny to put it in the post.
    The weirdest that are available is this though: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Gcusl4jv2_U/maxresdefault.jpg

That's still better than the predator one. I don't mind the blue one. Lmao. Jk.

(Original post by Butternuts96)

Why cant you quote properly?

Is that a vagina on the flesh ligght?

(Original post by Butternuts96)

Because this thread is about a toy and your trying to convince everyone that if they don't follow your way then they're not muslim, all whilst not contributing once to the thread topic.

Your just spreading hate by telling them that they're not muslim. Who gives you the right to judge? Your not god. If you think you are then your not muslim.

To be honest you are a "turd".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous;[url="tel:64773809")
    64773809[/url]]Because this thread is about a toy and your trying to convince everyone that if they don't follow your way then they're not muslim, all whilst not contributing once to the thread topic.

Your just spreading hate by telling them that they're not muslim. Who gives you the right to judge? Your not god. If you think you are then your not muslim.

To be honest you are a "turd".
    Tbh I don't see you commenting against islamophbobia when it becomes irrelevant to the thread but if I correct someone's corrupt thinking, then you have to "tell me off"???

It's not about spreading hate; they can feel free to follow whatever religion and face no discrimination from me but if they deny hadith and parts of Islam, then they're no longer part of the religion. That's a literal fact.

Most likely these are Quranites or Ahmadis and the muslims worldwide will not succum to pressure to accept them as muslims.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 13, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.