Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Did I? and yeah it involves Biology and Chemistry together, a lot of it is researching medications and diseases and stuff. Ideally I want to be a Biomedical scientist.
    I'd love to be like that but in my heart it says Architecture. I'm sure you did.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Thomb)
    I'd love to be like that but in my heart it says Architecture. I'm sure you did.
    Architecture is very cool and so fascinating, like maybe I would have done but I never took an interest in it. What's your plan after getting a degree?

ReputationRep:
    Architecture is very cool and so fascinating, like maybe I would have done but I never took an interest in it. What's your plan after getting a degree?
    I'd like to travel a lot around the world. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomb)
    I'm doing GCSE (I'm a late starter) I like factorisation but find probability hard.

These ones are taking over my whole screen you can X them out but still.
    Oh I thought you were doing a levels
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Thomb)
    I'd like to travel a lot around the world. What about you?
    Same here! One of my favourite places to go and see would be Sweden. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    Oh I thought you were doing a levels

I'm doing a cert he at oxford gcse maths and science and I'm thinking of doing a levels next year .

Same here! One of my favourite places to go and see would be Sweden. How about you?
    I'd love to goto sweden or switzerland to do snowboarding and trek the mountains and stuff but what I really want to do is goto St Petersburg and then trans siberian railway from Moscow to China.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Thomb)
    I'm doing a cert he at oxford gcse maths and science and I'm thinking of doing a levels next year .

What are you looking to do at university (assuming that's where you want to go)
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Thomb)

I'd love to goto sweden or switzerland to do snowboarding and trek the mountains and stuff but what I really want to do is goto St Petersburg and then trans siberian railway from Moscow to China.

Wow that sounds so cool. Another place I would go to is Australia definitely. It ties in perfectly with my photography hobby as I love to take pictures but there is nowhere interesting enough where I live.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RezzBerry)
    What are you looking to do at university (assuming that's where you want to go)
    Architecture!

ReputationRep:
    Wow that sounds so cool. Another place I would go to is Australia definitely. It ties in perfectly with my photography hobby as I love to take pictures but there is nowhere interesting enough where I live.
    My sister started taking pictures as a hobby now she teaches film. You never know you could be the next big photographer on the scene.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Thomb)
    My sister started taking pictures as a hobby now she teaches film. You never know you could be the next big photographer on the scene.
    Ooh that's cool. I have started building a portfolio and might do short films over the summer but I just need some ideas.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh that's cool. I have started building a portfolio and might do short films over the summer but I just need some ideas.
    Do you like Alfred Hitchcock? I love Alfred Hitchcock. Do films like him dark edgy thriller type stuff.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Thomb)
    Do you like Alfred Hitchcock? I love Alfred Hitchcock. Do films like him dark edgy thriller type stuff.

Is it bad that I haven't heard of him? I might have, rings a bell but I can't seem to remember his face haha. I might do some thriller but I need to convince people to act in them. I have some aspiring actors as friends so I might rope them in haha.

ReputationRep:
    Is it bad that I haven't heard of him? I might have, rings a bell but I can't seem to remember his face haha. I might do some thriller but I need to convince people to act in them. I have some aspiring actors as friends so I might rope them in haha.
    I act but I'm not willing to give up my anonymity LoL arm he's well famous looks a bit like Winston Churchill.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Thomb)
    I act but I'm not willing to give up my anonymity LoL arm he's well famous looks a bit like Winston Churchill.

I might rope in my teacher haha! and ooh really? I'm more into those short films where you just film buildings and landscapes. They can be so beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    I might rope in my teacher haha! and ooh really? I'm more into those short films where you just film buildings and landscapes. They can be so beautiful.
    Yeah theres one by this polish guy i can't remember his namer but its so cool theres this guy ewwho stands on top of buildings and in waste grounds and stuff I wish i could remember it so you could youtube it.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Thomb)
    Yeah theres one by this polish guy i can't remember his namer but its so cool theres this guy ewwho stands on top of buildings and in waste grounds and stuff I wish i could remember it so you could youtube it.

Omg really? That is very interesting haha. I don't think I will be doing that. I might go down to London for the day and do some filming.

ReputationRep:
    There's an Alfred Hitchcock thriller called Rope :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Omg really? That is very interesting haha. I don't think I will be doing that. I might go down to London for the day and do some filming.
    Goto soho.

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody like you yet?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.