Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do I like about you as a user? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    There are a lot of users here who don't like me, think I don't like them, and know I love them! As such, I want to give everybody they chance to see what I truly think, in a positive light. I will make no negative comments.

As such, I'm stealing SeanFM's idea!

Leave a comment below and I'll say what I like about you as a user .

[I HAVE REACHEDMY10thGEM!]
    I need some motivation for mySQA chemistry advanced higher exam, I've got a B conditional and the exam is Wednesday, have done some work but could do more...

ReputationRep:
    I think you're a nice guy and your heart is in the right place. I like the fact you stand up for things despite the majority of TSR slapping you down and on the majority of them, I stand firmly with you .
    Thanks

I think very highly of you too

ReputationRep:
    Thank you and I do disagree with things you say but I think you put them in such a way that makes me have respect for you and them nonetheless. I think you're a good guy
    Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad I've left that impression.

Okay okay okay, I sound stupid: HOW DO YOU MAKE THEM RUN ACROSS THE PAGE? :cry2:
    Hahaha dw I'll teach you :mmm:
    Here is the coding : [ scrollr ] text [ /scrollr ] (to the right)
    and : [ scroll ] text [ /scroll ] to the left
    (Of course skip the spaces !)
    :nyan: your turn !! :nyan:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multiculturalism)
    Thanks

I think very highly of you too
    (Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
    Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad I've left that impression.
    You are welcome

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Hahaha dw I'll teach you :mmm:
    Here is the coding : [ scrollr ] text [ /scrollr ] (to the right)
    and : [ scroll ] text [ /scroll ] to the left
    (Of course skip the spaces !)
    :nyan: your turn !! :nyan:
    Thank you :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by st nick)
    I need some motivation for mySQA chemistry advanced higher exam, I've got a B conditional and the exam is Wednesday, have done some work but could do more...
    I really don't know you well enough to comment too much but my first impression from your posts is that you have drive, ambition and that you're willing to help others so

Thank you :hugs:
    :woo: yw :woo:

ReputationRep:
    :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I really don't know you well enough to comment too much but my first impression from your posts is that you have drive, ambition and that you're willing to help others so
    ah you know me well, have we met before?
    right yeh what was I saying, revision yeh I'll go back to it

ReputationRep:
    There are a lot of users here who don't like me, think I don't like them, and know I love them! As such, I want to give everybody they chance to see what I truly think, in a positive light. I will make no negative comments.

As such, I'm stealing SeanFM's idea!

Leave a comment below and I'll say what I like about you as a user .

[I HAVE REACHEDMY10thGEM!]
    I don't know, what do you like about me? (If anything)

Congratulations on your 10th gem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Hmm, alrighty then..
    I mean, I disagree with most of what I see you write but like anosmianAcrimony, you tend to put those points forward fairly and in a detached way that merits you my respect.

(Original post by Serine Soul)
    Me! :awesome:
    I really like your tone with other people and the advice you give is good !

(Original post by Victoria Jolee)
    me just guess if u dont know me or just say some nice things about me
    I'm afraid I really don't know anything about you and theres' nothing I can gage from your posts so far, sorry. I suppose, you haven't said anything nasty which means you seem okay thus far!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sacred Ground)
    This should be fun

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can't really rate those on my ignore list. If they're on there, it means I don't appreciate anything I have seen them say. You are one of them. Sorry. I am sure you're not a bad guy but I haven't had fond experiences with you on the forum.

(Original post by Imperion)
    :ninja:
    What's there not to like about you? You're brilliant. You've been both supportive and funny, and very respectful of sensitive issues. I have a lot of respect for you as a user and you're definitely up there in my top ten as well

(Original post by st nick)
    ah you know me well, have we met before?
    right yeh what was I saying, revision yeh I'll go back to it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    I don't know, what do you like about me? (If anything)

Congratulations on your 10th gem
    This is what I was kind of edging at in my OP - a lot of people think I don't like them simply because I disagree with them. I have an awful lot of respect for you and your beliefs. You are entitled to believe what you believe and I feel as though you have every right to throw that around and people can do with it what they will. I respect your perseverance and I respect that you do not back down, you hold your ground and you also let go when people say enough's enough or ask you to agree to disagree. You, like Imperion, MrsSheldonCooper, WoodyMKC and some others, are certainly in my top ten users. Regardless of what my opinions are and whether they conflict with yours, I respect you as a user and disagreement does not equate to dislike. It is not a justifiable reason to discredit you.

ReputationRep:
    What's there not to like about you? You're brilliant. You've been both supportive and funny, and very respectful of sensitive issues. I have a lot of respect for you as a user and you're definitely up there in my top ten as well
    :smug: Bring in the luvvvvvv :ahee:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not enough walls :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    :smug: Bring in the luvvvvvv :ahee:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not enough walls :cry2:
    Walls?

ReputationRep:
    This is what I was kind of edging at in my OP - a lot of people think I don't like them simply because I disagree with them. I have an awful lot of respect for you and your beliefs. You are entitled to believe what you believe and I feel as though you have every right to throw that around and people can do with it what they will. I respect your perseverance and I respect that you do not back down, you hold your ground and you also let go when people say enough's enough or ask you to agree to disagree. You, like Imperion, MrsSheldonCooper, WoodyMKC and some others, are certainly in my top ten users. Regardless of what my opinions are and whether they conflict with yours, I respect you as a user and disagreement does not equate to dislike. It is not a justifiable reason to discredit you.
    Awww ivybridge, do you really mean that? It means a lot to me that you would say that I was expecting you to call me a raging homophobe or words to that effect :rofl:

That's really sweet, thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Awww ivybridge, do you really mean that? It means a lot to me that you would say that I was expecting you to call me a raging homophobe or words to that effect :rofl:

That's really sweet, thank you
    Of course! You are not a homophobe, you have religious beliefs and they are more important to you and that's okay. I live my life, you live yours - you don't try to hurt me or stop me having the rights I should have and as such, who am I to judge you? Religion is personal and if that is what it means to you then that's fine by me. People do not have to think my sexuality is right to be good people.

ReputationRep:
    Walls?
    It's a joke When emotional and stuff you hit walls to regain your manhood :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    It's a joke When emotional and stuff you hit walls to regain your manhood :laugh:
    Right :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    "Manhood" :mmm:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Some very good points here. There are several users on here whom I hold in high regard that I might not agree with on certain things and I'll probably let them know and get into a debate over it, but that doesn't change my opinion of them as a person unless they say some things that paints them in a different light to what I though I knew of them. This goes on forums and IRL, my best mate and I disagree on a lot of things and to others it might seem like we're gonna fall out over something when we get into a disagreement but we both know that we're just trying to make our points and see if the other will change their stance.

It's a shame there aren't more people IRL and on the net that don't take you disagreeing with them as a personal attack tbh. You're disagreeing with their opinion, not their personality or values.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.