ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Aw thank you, you too and I have a whole year left. :cry:
    You can forget that for like six weeks when you've got the holidays. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Haha creepy! :P how is school?

Yep, I have so much to do. :cry:
    School? I still don't want to do homework, I am still in the top 3 students of our school though (Mashallah)
    I am still the coolest nerd in our school, I still haven't bought a phone, School is nice during break and lunch, but my friends hang around too much with girls and try to impress them so much, they aren't themselves anymore (sometimes). I am still involved in some maths challenge thing (I have to give up my lunchtime every monday) I am still in some teacher observation group (we evaluate how well teachers teach....) I am still in some uni course group, I chose to do History (as the chosen subject) (cause I didn't choose it for GCSE), we are making a presentation on it to give in Cambridge.... Thats about it
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    You can forget that for like six weeks when you've got the holidays. :yep:
    Child, I cannot even begin to relax or forget about exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohit301099)
    We are all in the same position
    Spoiler:
    Show
    RIP sleep
    Seriously, the first thing I'll be doing after I've my last exam is to sleep. A lot.

ReputationRep:
    Hahah thank you, you too! Is that for Maths? And it is the Prodigy.
    Thanks dear, and yes Core 1... Been doing it for TOOO damn long to not get 100% in the exam. yeah.. I see that... What an absolute racket *runs away* xD

ReputationRep:
    Child, I cannot even begin to relax or forget about exams.
    Which is why thinking about after exams helps. :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    At least for me, sort of. :getmecoat:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    School? I still don't want to do homework, I am still in the top 3 students of our school though (Mashallah)
    I am still the coolest nerd in our school, I still haven't bought a phone, School is nice during break and lunch, but my friends hang around too much with girls and try to impress them so much, they aren't themselves anymore (sometimes). I am still involved in some maths challenge thing (I have to give up my lunchtime every monday) I am still in some teacher observation group (we evaluate how well teachers teach....) I am still in some uni course group, I chose to do History (as the chosen subject) (cause I didn't choose it for GCSE), we are making a presentation on it to give in Cambridge.... Thats about it
    You're smart, you can get through this. And I wish I was in the top students list. And aww helping others is a good deed, keep it up! I wish I was your age and could do it all over again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    im having b*tch-episodes especially during dinner time. i would be fine looking at my notes and then my parents call me down for dinner and for the duration of dinner, i eat with a b*tch-face on and i dont know why, but i feel so annoyed for some reason
    Oh my gosh lol I'm exactly the same. I've become the most horrible person ever since I started revising. I'm always so snappy and ready for a fight. I'm so behind especially with A2 bio revision. Feel to cry but got to keep going. Time is going sooo quickly and my crappy college doesn't even give us study leave like seriously wth

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Someboady)
    Thanks dear, and yes Core 1... Been doing it for TOOO damn long to not get 100% in the exam. yeah.. I see that... What an absolute racket *runs away* xD
    Sounds so hard, are you prepared?

Which is why thinking about after exams helps. :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    At least for me, sort of. :getmecoat:
    More pain and sadness. I wish I could just chill out, can't wait for summer!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I wing it too, it's worked, kind of lmao. But I need to stop re telling and start analysing. And ooh sorry, it's just that it's happened in my mocks a few times and I wondered if you had a solution?
    Look at the texts holistically, then analyse details once fully understood, getting hung up on the details can be very draining sometimes. In my mock at AS I got a C, in the exam I got an A - I just learned to chill out a bit tbh, I was far less nervous for my real exam!

ReputationRep:
    You're smart, you can get through this. And I wish I was in the top students list. And aww helping others is a good deed, keep it up! I wish I was your age and could do it all over again.

ReputationRep:
    Me neither. It's the only thing keeping me sane.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Seriously, the first thing I'll be doing after I've my last exam is to sleep. A lot.
    The first thing i will be doing is crying my eyes out
    Spoiler:
    Show
    In private, cause grown men apparently don't cry in public :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how I feel. I can't wait for the exams to be over so I can start living like a normal person again tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds so hard, are you prepared?

Am I prepared? FREAKING YES! But at the same time no. The aim of my game in the next two days before my exam is to get 100% in my first go at a paper.. i.e. Finish the paper in 30 minutes with 100%, right now I finish the paper in around 30 minutes but with maybe one or two mistakes. Usually I'll go back and redo the entire paper to make sure I spot those mistakes but I've got to try and bag all the marks in the first attempt.

Tedious but I gotta try I gotta try...

Dw only 5/6 weeks of exams.. We can do this m8. Got any plans for the summer?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone doing gcse philosophy and ethics tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I don't know how I feel. I can't wait for the exams to be over so I can start living like a normal person again tbh.
    Pls, when have you ever been a normal person?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    Look at the texts holistically, then analyse details once fully understood, getting hung up on the details can be very draining sometimes. In my mock at AS I got a C, in the exam I got an A - I just learned to chill out a bit tbh, I was far less nervous for my real exam!
    Is 5 days enough to get me to a B?

Me neither. It's the only thing keeping me sane.
    What are your plans?

(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Aw I know how you feel, I have forgotten normality completely.

(Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Big headed kid.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Someboady)
    Am I prepared? FREAKING YES! But at the same time no. The aim of my game in the next two days before my exam is to get 100% in my first go at a paper.. i.e. Finish the paper in 30 minutes with 100%, right now I finish the paper in around 30 minutes but with maybe one or two mistakes. Usually I'll go back and redo the entire paper to make sure I spot those mistakes but I've got to try and bag all the marks in the first attempt.

Tedious but I gotta try I gotta try...

Dw only 5/6 weeks of exams.. We can do this m8. Got any plans for the summer?
    Aw that's good, past papers help. And yes cannot wait till they end! And I have plans to do NCS - don't want to but it sounds good and will clear my mind. You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob)
    Pls, when have you ever been a normal person?
    When I didn't think it was a good idea to post on TSR about how sad I am...that was NORMAL!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.