Aston Villa FC Society III

Announcements Posted on
Calling all anime fans! Don't miss the midnight Secret Santa deadline! 04-12-2016
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    This would be a good signing, he is a leader and proven at Championship level.
    As with I suspect most of our signings this summer, I don't know him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Our second European Cup within ten years?

Can't knock the ambitions of Dr. X, I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Our second European Cup within ten years?

Can't knock the ambitions of Dr. X, I suppose.
    One would assume that means we're going to spend a billion or more doing it if it's realistic.

Like all things we will see

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Come on villa come on England tony xia claret and blue army lol

ReputationRep:
    Was driving back from Leamington today and on kenilworth road I saw di matteo driving the opposite direction in his black Aston Martin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neal95)
    Was driving back from Leamington today and on kenilworth road I saw di matteo driving the opposite direction in his black Aston Martin.
    You say anything to him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    You say anything to him?
    Nah I was in the car on A-road and he was going opposite direction at speed but it was definitely him haha. Would have been good to have a chat he seems like a good guy who wouldn't mind

ReputationRep:

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Looks alright I suppose, nothing special. Don't mind the buttons at the top but I really wanna see us donning stripes again

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    What a hero. Welcome back :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Chuffed for Petrov. What a guy. Inspirational.

ReputationRep:
    Excellent for Stilyian. My cousin who lives in reading said tshibola is the real deal and we will be getting a midfield enforcer who can pass the ball well and will develop into a beast

Amazing to see Petrov back, imagine if he comes on for the first home game of the season, the reception he will get. Really pleased with the two signings we have made as well.

ReputationRep:
    Who is getting/has got a season ticket for the year?? I am getting one as I am creating a new client reference using my new student address in Sheffield rather than phone consumer sales to sort my old one out XD. That one is redundant anyway as I only needed it to carry over away games from the previous season to get priority. Looking likely I will be able to get a Wednesday away ticket on general sale also as I will only get season ticket when my loan comes in. Atrocious how they are charging £42!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Villa are ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neal95)
    Who is getting/has got a season ticket for the year?? I am getting one as I am creating a new client reference using my new student address in Sheffield rather than phone consumer sales to sort my old one out XD. That one is redundant anyway as I only needed it to carry over away games from the previous season to get priority. Looking likely I will be able to get a Wednesday away ticket on general sale also as I will only get season ticket when my loan comes in. Atrocious how they are charging £42!!!!!
    I don't see the point in getting a ST for me tbh. I can pick and choose my games and a lot of the time I go for free off someone else's ST.

I'm hoping to do a lot more this season. Also do you ever watch our youth teams? I'd love to watch them love but where the **** do you find the info and tickets? It was never on the old website.

Booked my ticket for next tuesday when we play Cambridge United in a friendly.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty annoyed at us not offering petrov at least a years contract

ReputationRep:
    gil joins deportivo on loan with option to buy.....talented player for sure but never really settled and tbf should have done more in the amount of gametime he had creative wise. not that gutted tbh but not annoyed really either, probably best for both parties tbh as I reckon we can get a better playmaker in future. veretout to Marseille on season long loan to be announced soon apparently aswell.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Would you rather have...?
Football articles
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.