Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what do i think of you through your posts!!!!!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    Ii was a first pager but you still haven't done mine :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you know me but yeah why not...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Ikr :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    your posts are so random and funny which suggest you are like that off the internet too, due to this you have many friends and you love to make people laugh, smart, loyal and a true friend to others

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scnotcrazy)
    your posts are so random and funny which suggest you are like that off the internet too, due to this you have many friends and you love to make people laugh, smart, loyal and a true friend to others
    What about me? :confused:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by RobML)
    Same here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    Same here.
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    Ill get you both dont worry!!!!

ReputationRep:
    comment and I will tell you what I think of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you havent done me yet ?, its been a whole day , im sad now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by money-for-all)
    you havent done me yet ?, its been a whole day , im sad now
    from what i have seen you see things for what they truly are, and you take matters seriously, you notice the tiny wee details and pay attention closely that is brilliant and keep doing it as you dont know what you might lose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    Same here.
    you point things out for what they are, nice person who is smart, some posts are funny which reflects you as a person, your interested in a lot of different things

ReputationRep:
    Try me. Although I'm new so I don't have that many

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    you just come out with things and they are sometimes funny and random, interested in what people say to you, a very nice guy and i know this from experience, never change who you are ever ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SunnyBoys)
    Try me. Although I'm new so I don't have that many
    bio and chem are smart subjects so you must be smart and make smart decisions, by doing this you will succeed remember think before you do anything, treat people the way you want to be treated and you will be fine, don't take things for granted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PlayerBB)
    I don't think you know me but yeah why not...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you comment a lot on the subjects you are currently doing, this suggests your very committed to the subjects and want to do the best you can. You work hard and this will get you far, continue even though it is a lot of work to do. Your a very organised and polite person, brilliant traits to have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XcitingStuart)
    Hmm... I'm wasn't sure if I should put my name down as I've made a bunch of crappy posts recently... but go on then.
    your posts are not crappy but more opinion based which isn't a bad thing, if you didn't put your opinion across then you wouldn't be able to let people know things that you think, some are afraid to share their opinion, this shows your brave and smart at the same time, the bravery can only get you so far though but make sure what you say isn't going to hurt anyone be smart

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emiloujess)
    Hi
    your a very caring character, you ask people how they are etc, and this makes a very good impression on you, your very much a people person and must have a lot of friends due to you being very loyal to them, your loved by all and worth getting to know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    Why not? Go ahead.
    your very popular, funny, awesome, and fun, random, you have a lot of friends and followers because of the things you come out with, smart and cool

ReputationRep:
    you comment a lot on the subjects you are currently doing, this suggests your very committed to the subjects and want to do the best you can. You work hard and this will get you far, continue even though it is a lot of work to do. Your a very organised and polite person, brilliant traits to have
    Thank you so much!! You just made my day

ReputationRep:
    Op is a fan of my posts, and he always reps them :wink: ;D

ReputationRep:
    tell me how great i am
    please

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.