Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Am I ok to tell her she's amazing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugene1)
    Am I ok to tell her she's amazing?
    Replying to my own post but will it be ok to say "You've been amazing and really helped me out and I'm really grateful I've bought you this to show how grateful I am"

Will be something like that but don't want to say anything that might be awkward and I don't want to look like a idiot.

ReputationRep:
    Friday I didn't go, rather not say why hope you all understand?

So I had the chocolates myself (I'll buy her some next week) It'll have to be next week on the Tuesday which is 100% defiantly going to be the day where I give her the chocolates or not.

So the course is over, it finished on Friday they had a party because my maths teacher said on Tuesday that she would "love" to see me, she said it twice! Oh well. I didn't go and I am aboutely gutted to be honest with you all but I am back on the same course in September and I am extremely excited and lucky about it!

So what is the best decision to make here? Do I

Buy her chocolates again on Tuesday, go in (when I am not really supposed to because the course is finished) and give them either to her or someone in the staff room? Or leave it, the course is over and that's it nothing I can do.

I don't want it to be awkward or stupid or anything really, they might be surpriced because the course is over so I am supposed to be at home enjoying the summer, maybe they will see it in a good way that I have took the time out and done this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugene1)
    Friday I didn't go, rather not say why hope you all understand?

So I had the chocolates myself (I'll buy her some next week) It'll have to be next week on the Tuesday which is 100% defiantly going to be the day where I give her the chocolates or not.

So the course is over, it finished on Friday they had a party because my maths teacher said on Tuesday that she would "love" to see me, she said it twice! Oh well. I didn't go and I am aboutely gutted to be honest with you all but I am back on the same course in September and I am extremely excited and lucky about it!

So what is the best decision to make here? Do I

Buy her chocolates again on Tuesday, go in (when I am not really supposed to because the course is finished) and give them either to her or someone in the staff room? Or leave it, the course is over and that's it nothing I can do.

I don't want it to be awkward or stupid or anything really, they might be surpriced because the course is over so I am supposed to be at home enjoying the summer, maybe they will see it in a good way that I have took the time out and done this?
    Someone please respond need help!

ReputationRep:
    Im she'll be really happy, it shows you appreciate all her hardwork, and her pleasant nature, I don't think she would be embarrased, I would say go ahead! She'll love it!
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Youve managed to drag it out for 7 weeks. good trolling.

ReputationRep:
    I'm back!

I never gave her the chocolates in the above pic, I didn't have the guts too but I will definitely do it this time as the teacher is leaving! She's leaving so there is every right to buy her flowers and chocolates. I won't feel as embarrassed and shy about the situation.

I'm got about £150 spare money so if anyone can find a decent UK online site for flowers that would be great, I don't want to get her basic ones they have to be the most expensive and I feel that's the right thing.

ReputationRep:
    She would love the chocolates, who doesn't like chocolate? I think that it's a great idea!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.