The Student Room Group

How did the French GCSE Exam go?

Scroll to see replies

i only struggled with the first question on the listening paper, everything else went smooth
AQA... why you do dis
Original post by mariyahx
i only struggled with the first question on the listening paper, everything else went smooth

Seriously....

What drug you on?

I pretty much guessed through most of the Listening paper and in all honesty, I just need a B to be happy, but now I'll probably be getting a C overall :/
i thought both were hard but it could have been worse
i have an advantage tho bc ive lived in a french speaking country
Original post by Bulletzone
Seriously....

What drug you on?

I pretty much guessed through most of the Listening paper and in all honesty, I just need a B to be happy, but now I'll probably be getting a C overall :/
Original post by ~Lily~
Omg!! Good news: Reading Paper (Higher Edexcel) was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. The easiest **** I've ever attempted.

Bad news: Listening paper. Need I say more?
WHY OH WHY OH WHY.

You couldn't be more right about the reading!
But tbh, the listening paper wasn't too bad either. ex 4 was a little sketchy but, other than that it was all good.
Reply 86
Yeah seems to be only me and you
Reply 87
Any answers for the Edexcel French 2016 GCSE Higher Listening exam? This would be great.
Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cc16cp02
Reading was so good right?:biggrin: i hope they don't increase the grade boundaries. Listening was just alright for most of us but my french teacher said it was one of the easiest. hopefully they won't increase the grade boundaries for both. :smile: i mean i did so good for speaking and all

What did you bois get for a negative of brittany?
Reply 89
Original post by Rof74
I got something like 'they got dedicated parking spots' and 'free entry at a barrier' 😂 I'm not sure if it's right

Posted from TSR Mobile

I said they can travel more freely and road barriers will open easily what did i do 😭😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
What. The. Actual. F***. Who the **** do AQA think they are??
I don't know whether 2 laugh or cry. :angry::frown:
Reply 91
anyone got unofficial mark scheme for edexcel foundation
Edexcel reading was easy, the best paper you could have gotten although the listening was a bit difficult however nothing to complain about. Hope you guys get your grades
Reply 93
EDEXCEL listening.....no comment :frown:
Edexcel reading was a breeze, I knew everything. Edexcel listening was kinda shaky but not too bad (I found the English translation question at the end really nice on both papers!), ended up changing my answers a few times. I did foundation for both but me and my French teacher figured out my UMS marks can still convert to a B overall so hopefully the grade boundaries are nice!
(edited 7 years ago)
When doing past papers before the AQA exam I found them hard but in the exam I found the listening quite easy, I'm guessing I misheard lots now after reading everyone's comments!! For the first time ever I found reading harder than listening...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by studentlife444
When doing past papers before the AQA exam I found them hard but in the exam I found the listening quite easy, I'm guessing I misheard lots now after reading everyone's comments!! For the first time ever I found reading harder than listening...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh dear lord.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Edexcel listening was hell. Especially the part about teachers..... :/

Thanks Enzo the cat for lightening up the reading paper! You should get Bronze DofE award!!!!!!!!!
Original post by mariyahx
i have an advantage tho bc ive lived in a french speaking country

lequel? et tu dirais que tu le parles (quasiment) couramment?
Morocco
Original post by rileystringer1
lequel? et tu dirais que tu le parles (quasiment) couramment?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending