Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    People are crying over losing 1 mark and Im pretty sure I've lost 20

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arsey)
    Here are my solutions.

I thought it was a reasonable paper, expect standard boundaries.

Some of the fractions were a little odd. I think 8a will cause a lot of problems.

I would guess at 62-63 for an A and 55-56 for a B.

LOOL, i'm guessing at least 65-66 for me, but, i'm probably looking at high 60's :P.. Like everyone else, I flopped the area of the quadrilateral, 8)a) and the third part of the arithmetic progression question..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mali473)
    People are crying over losing 1 mark and Im pretty sure I've lost 20

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sigh I feel you :argh::bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arsey)
    Here are my solutions.

I thought it was a reasonable paper, expect standard boundaries.

Some of the fractions were a little odd. I think 8a will cause a lot of problems.

I would guess at 62-63 for an A and 55-56 for a B.
    For question 5 how many marks did I lose for not stating the values of Y?

ReputationRep:
    Hey thanks for that Arsey. I have a question for my 11b I got the answer to K wrong but I think I would get 2 marks for method marks... But because my L was wrong the following two questions would have the wrong answer even though my method was correct so would I get 1 out of 2 marks for the other two?? This is really bugging me 😩

ReputationRep:
    just realised something..... I made a couple of mistakes on the sequences question (the birthday one... if forgot he was 10 when he started receiving the pocket money/ gifts) so overall I think I got 70-73 out of 75.

if I hadn't of done all of those mistakes I would have got full marks... but alas 70+ Is pretty damn good, now to get full marks in c2, c3, c4 and m1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nishakaur1996)
    Hey thanks for that Arsey. I have a question for my 11b I got the answer to K wrong but I think I would get 2 marks for method marks... But because my L was wrong the following two questions would have the wrong answer even though my method was correct so would I get 1 out of 2 marks for the other two?? This is really bugging me 😩
    That's the same as me! I posted it earlier and no one has replied to it

ReputationRep:
    On question 5, I accidentally did √100+84 rather than √100-84 when finding the values of x. Just wondered how many marks I would loose? Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    For question 7 on the model answers if we just left it like the equation on the left how many marks would you get

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily123454321)
    That's the same as me! I posted it earlier and no one has replied to it
    😩😩 you don't understand it's really bugging me I hope we do get method marks or error carrier forward (are they the same thing 😂).... This was my redo and I need an A for the uni course I want to do 😫

ReputationRep:
    omg i got like 33-36 marks lol i totally *****ed that exam as i was late, im seriously hoping this is an E

ReputationRep:
    How will the marks be awarded for Question 10C?

ReputationRep:
    Anybody know whether I will get marks for getting the wrong answer for doing some wrong calculation in my work but using the right working? As in ecf?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have an idea what 63 out of 75 would be in terms of a grade or UMS?

ReputationRep:
    Please cast a vote after you check the solutions
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4094723

ReputationRep:
    so for the last question i got k=-41/8 it was a silly mistake but it dramatically changed my answers will i get any follow through mark?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Arsey,

I was just wondering for Q6,
    For part A) I figured out a2, but messed up a3...would that be a method mark?

For part B) i used the incorrect figure for a3, would that also be a method mark, therefore i got the wrong answer

For part C) i messed up so I know i got no marks for that?

I would be grateful if someone could tell me how many marks i got for this questions

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Shia surprise

(Original post by mooshyman)
    how many marks would i lose for in 11 b i wrote 6x instead of 6x2. This then caused me to get a wrong k value and so next 2 answers wrong( is it error carried forward)
    i did the same exact thing oh my god

ReputationRep:
    On question 10c i totally messed up! I used (a*b*h)/2 instead of (a+b*h)/2 to find the area of the trapezium. How many marks would i get overall considering the only two things i got wrong in that question were the area of the trapezium and the final answer?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.