(Original post by nucdev)
    I was born
    :toofunny:

You said "from the beginning"
    What happens next that makes you Unattractive? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheFarmerLad)
    My protein farts
    Lmaaaooooooooooooooooo you really said that.

ReputationRep:
    lack of confidence i guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    It's annoying af

And it's not like some enticing laugh or whatever, it's full on giggling, like a little girl

But honestly, if I'm giggling around someone, I find them funny and enjoy their company, so I hope people take it as a good thing!
    Lol. If that's the worst you can come up with you're a lucky person.

ReputationRep:
    Probably my face

ReputationRep:
    Personality wise:
    -Boring
    -Not sociable/ good company
    -Complete lack of drive, passion or motivation

Physically:
    -Bad skin
    -Ridiculously short
    -Large hook nose

But regardless of how much I may dislike aspects of myself and my appearance I am who I am. And only certain things are possible to change. I can live with that.

ReputationRep:
    I can't think of anything that makes me attractive so guess there's a long list of things that makes me unattractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    I can't think of anything that makes me attractive so guess there's a long list of things that makes me unattractive.
    What makes me unattractive is taking a lifetime or two to reply to people's pms :innocent:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    What makes me unattractive is taking a lifetime or two to reply to people's pms :innocent:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol that's fine. Take your time There wasn't much to say anyway

ReputationRep:
    Where to start...
    Parts of my physical appearance which I'm sure everyone has. My personality. I'm sometimes awkward and withdrawn from people and also I find it hard to commit and don't respond well to negative situations.

ReputationRep:
    I can be hard-headed and as stubborn as a bull. I am also passive aggressive, I don't like confrontation and that doesn't mix well with many - especially those who like screaming matches!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanielleT192)
    Where to start...
    Parts of my physical appearance which I'm sure everyone has. My personality. I'm sometimes awkward and withdrawn from people and also I find it hard to commit and don't respond well to negative situations.
    I'm with you on that last sentence. I am really reserved, can barely commit to keeping a goldfish and well, my response to negative situations.... I'm working on that.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I get a little too sarcastic and mean and I can make people laugh easily but they can't
    and I'm just like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Lmaaaooooooooooooooooo you really said that.
    Honesty is the best policy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louise12307)
    I'm with you on that last sentence. I am really reserved, can barely commit to keeping a goldfish and well, my response to negative situations.... I'm working on that.
    Yeah I seem to make situations worse and try and avoid getting into bad situations which inevitably have to happen and it actually makes the situation worse (like if I don't feel happy in a relationship) and I always feel guilty, also apologise and try to explain things.

ReputationRep:
    **** all sonnies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheFarmerLad)
    Honesty is the best policy
    I couldn't even handle that comment because lollllol nvm nvm

ReputationRep:
    Me? Probably my lack of desire to be in close relationships and how I am overweight (although not obese, I can touch my toes quite easily )

Others? Probably being boring and having no firm values

ReputationRep:
    My bad temper and laziness

ReputationRep:
    DEEZ NUTS

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.