Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sexybadman)
    Hey man hope the exam went well for that questions i wrote so much lol dont no if its 100% right but i wrote how the students would feel embarassed to admit to having a phobia, the sample being to small and so not representative of a wide population
    Then because i was panicking i threw in how different ages/people werent asked. Bit of a tricky question lol

Btw what did you put for the experimental hypothesis on media with phobia?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nice, I think you got the full marks there lol.
    And I wrote "Media has a direct effect on people acquiring phobias" or something along those lines.
    You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnd45)
    And I wrote "Media has a direct effect on people acquiring phobias" or something along those lines.
    You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ye i think your hypothesis is correct unfortunately i got confused whether they wanted a directional or undirectional so stupidly put the hypothesis would be "Does the media influence the development of phobias" lol only 2 marks tho :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnd45)
    You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Btw how were the 15 markers for you? i thought they were actually quite nice ones i went with advantages of scientific methods and ethical issues

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ye i think your hypothesis is correct unfortunately i got confused whether they wanted a directional or undirectional so stupidly put the hypothesis would be "Does the media influence the development of phobias" lol only 2 marks tho :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I'm sure you'll be fine as long as you maximised the marks on section C lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Btw how were the 15 markers for you? i thought they were actually quite nice ones i went with advantages of scientific methods and ethical issues

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I had a feeling at least one ethical issue and the scientific approach would come up so it was nice haha. Overall, I think it was a very friendly paper

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hope you're all having a good Summer Just checked on the grade boundaries for the psychology exams and they are lower than last year's

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 17, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.