Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    don't how to love me when your sober !!

Listen to the Charlie Puth cover !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irfugigfea)
    Which subjects are you taking?
    maths, triple science, eng lit and lang, spanish, geography, history, latin lit and lang.. so i've got a busy few weeks ahead of me ahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cornflakeexpert)
    maths, triple science, eng lit and lang, spanish, geography, history, latin lit and lang.. so i've got a busy few weeks ahead of me ahah
    I'm taking the same, but French and R.S instead of Latin

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone remember what topics/ questions came up in the reading/writing exam?

ReputationRep:
    I have this paper as my mock, what was the 50 words on?

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure it was 'Why is technology important to you?'

ReputationRep:
    What was essay 3 on? Holidays and family?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purpleun1corn)
    What was essay 3 on? Holidays and family?
    j
    The 150 word was on your family (how you get on, what are the disadvantages or advantages of a big family, what you do on holiday). I think one of the other questions what on your neighbourhood.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by violetxx)
    I'm pretty sure it was 'Why is technology important to you?'
    Was it this question? I have it tomorrow
    Also any topic that stood out as difficult in listening/ reading?
    Ty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by koala789)
    Was it this question? I have it tomorrow
    Also any topic that stood out as difficult in listening/ reading?
    Ty
    The 10 mark writing was that question. In the listening the last question was on learning foreign languages which was hard - you had to state advantages and disadvantages. The reading was really easy though - just know stationary and houses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by violetxx)
    The 10 mark writing was that question. In the listening the last question was on learning foreign languages which was hard - you had to state advantages and disadvantages. The reading was really easy though - just know stationary and houses.
    Thanks - i did it on tuesday without revision and really wasnt that bad! The last question and the one about the girl's work experience in the listening were a bit tricky but otherwise fine. Hopefully my essay was alright XD

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.