Van Gaal's Last Game (FA Cup Thread) Watch

ReputationRep:
    big goal

ReputationRep:
    Stunning finish that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Stunning finish that.
    Lingard only ever scores quality goals, which is weird because he's a terrible player.

ReputationRep:
    Hate Keown. Biased af.

ReputationRep:
    Van Gaal should stay!

ReputationRep:
    BBC reckons he will not.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36351371

ReputationRep:
    Louis Van Gaal barely got time to celebrate a cup win before it was announced Jose was taking over. I'm still surprised they've gone for him as he hardly gave young players a chance at Chelsea (something Manchester United pride themselves on). I thought he'd be a more natural fit for PSG with Blanc going to Old Trafford.
    Pardew's dance though after Palace scored....Christ! :facepalm:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Rooney was brilliant, to be honest. Thought he completely ran the show.

Palace seemed to lose their heads once they'd gone in front. It must be hard protecting a lead when you're a team like them, especially in such a big game.

ReputationRep:
    Was it just me that thought Puncheon was calling Pardew a ****ing ****** as he celebrated? The whole thing with Zaha was bizarre - was crying as it was reported he wasn't playing then he was at Puncheon's expense..
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Was it just me that thought Puncheon was calling Pardew a ****ing ****** as he celebrated? The whole thing with Zaha was bizarre - was crying as it was reported he wasn't playing then he was at Puncheon's expense..
    Apparently Zaha got some "emotional text messages", which I didn't understand.

Puncheon should have started in hindsight - but it's easy to play cup finals in hindsight. His omission arguably helped him, creating a fire in the belly to prove himself. He seemed like a man possessed when he was introduced.

ReputationRep:
    Zaha played well to be fair
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by banterboy)
    Zaha played well to be fair
    Better than Bolasie, at least. A decent first-half but he went into himself after the break, I felt.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.