Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Younes?
    I'm not sure what you mean? If you are asking me for my name then no my name isn't younes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sjaan)
    Wouldn't you want to use you're degree in your later years of you're life? I mean.. wanting to do Chemical Engineering and at the same time wanting to live in a farm. XD
    Thats my dream, I would love to spend the rest of my retired life on a farm but I also like learning

ReputationRep:
    Do you see yourself nearer to Arabian culture or Indian/Bengali/Pakistani?
    And if the Middle East was its own continent, would Afghanistan be there, do you think?
    And what colour eyes have u got?????? Afghans and their eyes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anon y mous)
    Do you see yourself nearer to Arabian culture or Indian/Bengali/Pakistani?
    And if the Middle East was its own continent, would Afghanistan be there, do you think?
    And what colour eyes have u got?????? Afghans and their eyes!
    I would say more of arabian culture as most of my friends are arabs, I have been to arab weddings where I did dabke and I listen to a lot of arab songs but I do watch bollywood movies from time to time.
    My eye colour isn't special, I think its brown but people tell me its hazel and I have these long eyelashes which usually end up in my eye and its so annoying.

ReputationRep:
    How is Maths A-Level like? I want to study it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasnia'x)
    How is Maths A-Level like?
    Hmm it can be hard, so C1 and C2 are an extension of gcse maths so they are okay but C3 and C4 can be monstrous. If you do pick maths for a level be sure to understand each topic clearly and stretch your skills by doing past papers from various exam boards so you can really get the hang of it.
    I do C1, C2, S1, C3, C4 and M1 for alevel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raizelcadres)
    Hmm it can be hard, so C1 and C2 are an extension of gcse maths so they are okay but C3 and C4 can be monstrous. If you do pick maths for a level be sure to understand each topic clearly and stretch your skills by doing past papers from various exam boards so you can really get the hang of it.
    I do C1, C2, S1, C3, C4 and M1 for alevel
    Thank you very much! I really want to do A-Level Maths since Maths is my favourite subject and I am good at it

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much! I really want to do A-Level Maths since Maths is my favourite subject and I am good at it
    Then I recommend you go for it. Tip; Although I didn't do this and regret not doing is after you get your results start revision for maths, you will then be ahead and will not have to resit any AS exams for maths. All the best with your results in august and to your a level results in the future

ReputationRep:
    Then I recommend you go for it. Tip; Although I didn't do this and regret not doing is after you get your results start revision for maths, you will then be ahead and will not have to resit any AS exams for maths. All the best with your results in august and to your a level results in the future
    Yup I was just thinking of that. I thought that i was going to throw all my Maths book away, and now i'm like naah, I'm going to keep them, and revise them
    Thank you for your help and advise

ReputationRep:
    Yup I was just thinking of that. I thought that i was going to throw all my Maths book away, and now i'm like naah, I'm going to keep them, and revise them
    Thank you for your help and advise
    You're welcome . I personally use examsolutions they have solutions to past papers and the guy explains everything really clear

ReputationRep:
    Thank you I always look at past papers but for last year 2015 GCSE Maths i got an A but next time i am hoping to get A*
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Do you know how to write and read in Farsi/Pashto???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FemaleBo55)
    Do you know how to write and read in Farsi/Pashto???
    Unforunately no.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Unforunately no.
    Awww, okaay!! My parents made me go to Saturday school LOL so I'd know how to read and write in Farsi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FemaleBo55)
    Awww, okaay!! My parents made me go to Saturday school LOL so I'd know how to read and write in Farsi
    Damn I'm jealous and you're so lucky that you learnt something at saturday school. The Saturday school I went to was so rubbish tbh. All the kids would just throw paper or pencils at each other, swear at each other in other foreign languages, the teacher literally did not care and just brought videos on youtube.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.