Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever been robbed? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Meh, I've had my bike stolen three times from my garden. No idea why though, I only buy second hand bikes that are pretty crap. I honestly doubt those people got much money out of them. You literally couldn't do anything more than sell them for scrap.

Hmm.. this probably explains why I only buy crap bikes now. The less you invest, the less you have to lose. Alright! I just learnt something about myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    make believe
    -_____-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    -_____-
    :hand:

I wish it was

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    I was 14/15 I think :beard: so over 7 years ago

I was walking home without a care in the world Suddenly a roadman appeared.....

Roadman: "Eyy, wot endz u from fam :hmmm:"

Me: "I-I'm from home :cry2: "

Roadman: "EY SPEAK UP BLUD :mob: "

Me: :indiff:

Roadman: "ey fam you fink I'm a pussyhole init fam"

Me: "N-no" :cry:

Roadman *getting more visibly aggressive* : "Wot u got for me fam? :beard: "

I had my phone, wallet, sweets and iPod.

Me: *pulls out sweets* "I-i have these sweets :puppyeyes:"

Roadman: "I DON'T WANT YOUR ****ING SWEETS :angry: "

Me: :afraid:

Roadman: *proceeds to pull out something from waist* "EY FAM I'M NOT GONNA ARKS U AGAIN YAKNA"

Me: "W-w-what? :cry:" I just want my mommy at this point

He aggressively points a sharp looking object into my face and I realise it's a knife :afraid:

Me: "W-what do you want :cry2:"

Roadman: "GIVE ME YOUR ****ING PHONE BLUD :mob: " Whilst shoving the knife more and more towards my face :afraid:

Me: " OMG I DON'T HAVE A PHONE :cry2: "

*I pull out my £1 coin that I had from lunch*

Me: "T-this is all I have :cry2:, t-take it :cry2: "

Roadman *clearly fed up at this point, didn't expect to deal with my nonsense today clearly*: "EYY BLUD *snatches pound out of my hand as I hand it to him like an offering* IF I SEE U ROUND THESE BITS AGAIN UR DEAD FAM"

*vanishes into the night*

AW LOOOOOOOOL
    i wouldve **** myself if tht happened to me xD

"blud" looooooool im creasin xDD

srs i would rep u a thousand times for this, made me laugh

at least ur ok now, you've had an "experience"

did u tell ur parents?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)

I wish it was
    What endz you from tho fam?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, you just stole my heart.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlifunArnab)
    What endz you from tho fam?
    bricky/ narm blud

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)
    AW LOOOOOOOOL
    i wouldve **** myself if tht happened to me xD

"blud" looooooool im creasin xDD

srs i would rep u a thousand times for this, made me laugh

at least ur ok now, you've had an "experience"

did u tell ur parents?!

I did :lol: There was a whole police thing and they thought they caught the guy and I had to go into the station and look through a window to see if the guy was there, he wasn't He still lurks to this day :afraid: Never saw my pound coin again :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    I did :lol: There was a whole police thing and they thought they caught the guy and I had to go into the station and look through a window to see if the guy was there, he wasn't He still lurks to this day :afraid: Never saw my pound coin again :cry2:
    LOLOL, a window? ahahah xD
    no way?! does he not recognise u lmaoo
    it would be funny if u asked him for the pound coin back, his reaction would be like "df?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)

I wish it was
    You're from peckham...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    bricky/ narm blud
    Lol, representing both ends yh. Sn

If you're seriously from around there though, I guess you've probably seen how much better both areas are now compared to a few years ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)
    LOLOL, a window? ahahah xD
    no way?! does he not recognise u lmaoo
    it would be funny if u asked him for the pound coin back, his reaction would be like "df?"
    It was like a one way window :lol: I could see them, but they couldn't see me :beard:

Lmaooooooooooooooo, if I ever see him again, I'll ask for my pound back :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    You're from peckham...?
    Yessir

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    It was like a one way window :lol: I could see them, but they couldn't see me :beard:

Lmaooooooooooooooo, if I ever see him again, I'll ask for my pound back :hmmm:
    ahh ic

yes, ask him!! xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlifunArnab)
    Lol, representing both ends yh. Sn

If you're seriously from around there though, I guess you've probably seen how much better both areas are now compared to a few years ago.
    Yhyhyh g #gasgang #67 #sn1

Yeah for sure, it's definitely improved so much over the years. I feel comfortable walking through Peckham now but that just could be because I've gotten older. Still not too keen on Brixton tbh. I had a classmate who got stabbed to death in Brixton for mistaken identity, sad times

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    Yessir
    Hmmm...nasty area but not bad as mine, you're lucky to be alive though, what a pussy attacking you like that if it happened. Besides living around gypsies and smackheads, worst I've had it is fraying with hooligans. Never been mugged, though, not yet.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm...nasty area but not bad as mine, you're lucky to be alive though, what a pussy attacking you like that if it happened. Besides living around gypsies and smackheads, worst I've had it is fraying with hooligans. Never been mugged, though, not yet.
    Yeah, I've heard pretty bad stuff from areas up North. I've found it only really happens to school kids around here, I've never had problems once I turned 17/18 and now I just walk comfortably anywhere without problems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    bricky/ narm blud
    Fam we're from the same endz yo :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    Yhyhyh g #gasgang #67 #sn1

Yeah for sure, it's definitely improved so much over the years. I feel comfortable walking through Peckham now but that just could be because I've gotten older. Still not too keen on Brixton tbh. I had a classmate who got stabbed to death in Brixton for mistaken identity, sad times
    I don't remember 67 much back in those days. I remember OC, PYG, and some other gangs. Lol I remember (in like year 8) called himself something like tiny.killa or some other tag. Anyways, there was a well known gangbanger from Peckham who had the same tag. Loool, he used to wait outside our school everyday looking for my friend. Luckily he wasn't caught.

All those stabbings are just sad man, people dying over nothing.

Where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    Yeah, I've heard pretty bad stuff from areas up North. I've found it only really happens to school kids around here, I've never had problems once I turned 17/18 and now I just walk comfortably anywhere without problems
    Aye it can be well grim seriously but if you keep your head down and go about your way you won't get too much flack from like a baggie tryna sell you some tech he nicked or something lol then of course there's the hooligans but they mainly destroy pubs and fight with their known rivals, I don't have much problem with them tbh, but yea when I was younger I was more reckless, better now.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.