Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How often do you shower? Watch

• View Poll Results: how often do you shower?
    everyday
    54.57%
    every other day
    31.56%
    once a week
    7.67%
    4 times a year
    6.19%

(Original post by romansholiday)
    latriceeeee royaleeee.
    The one season of Rupauls Drag Race I saw had Latrice and Willam...twas good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    btw for those who voted once a week YOU ARE NASTY
    Here comes the scrutiny patrol. Whoo-whoo.

Let me just say, some people need to shower more regularly because they sweat more. That's just a fact. Others don't need to and find that they can go for days without a need to shower and still smell nice.

I shower once every 2-3 days. I don't see a need to do it every single day.

ReputationRep:
    Every morning. Sometimes twice a day.

ReputationRep:
    This is making want to have a shower 😂😝

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariyahx)
    shut up you Chinese prick, come ends and ill shank your ling ling white ass
    Your racist language is disgusting. Reported.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel 96)

Let me just say, some people need to shower more regularly because they sweat more. That's just a fact. Others don't need to and find that they can go for days without a need to shower and still smell nice.

You are clearly taking this way too seriously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    You are clearly taking this way too seriously.
    > reports a guy for trolling
    > says i'm too serious

ReputationRep:
    > reports a guy for trolling
    > says i'm too serious
    You are comparing somebody making vile racist remarks to you giving a bit of a butt-hurt, three section response to a straightforward thread? Right. No.

ReputationRep:

Do you not **** everyday?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Generally every day, though I sometimes miss days if I don't have to work or otherwise leave the house, and will sometimes shower twice in one day if exercise or the need to have a jolly good think makes it necessary.

ReputationRep:
    most days, or have a bath at least. some days i do both?

ReputationRep:
    You are comparing somebody making vile racist remarks to you giving a bit of a butt-hurt, three section response to a straightforward thread? Right. No.
    why is everything u say on every thread so boring and serious.. liven up a little, enjoy life a little more. i dont actually know u but u seem extremely boring from what i've seen. this is kind of a funny thread no one was looking for annoying politically correct rebukes

ReputationRep:
    Everyday, no matter what.

Trying to shower every day but if I have no time I just quickly wash my hair.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Settle)
    why is everything u say on every thread so boring and serious.. liven up a little, enjoy life a little more. i dont actually know u but u seem extremely boring from what i've seen. this is kind of a funny thread no one was looking for annoying politically correct rebukes
    The sheer irony in you saying this to me when I was saying the user in question was being too serious about the thread. And if you're talking about my comments about the other guy's racist remarks - you can say what you want. Such comments are not okay.

ReputationRep:
    I'd just like to know where you got the idea that I was "butt-hurt". I responded to his question, and to his poll. It's amazing what can be passed as a "butt-hurt" response these days.
    I am not comparing the two. I am making a remark on your incessant behaviour to so quickly conclude that I am "too" serious.

(Original post by xobeauty)
    Do you not **** everyday?
    I have various ideas in my head as to what the stars could mean, but I like to be 100% accurate. Could you please provide me with the terminology that is viewable so that I can also provide you with the response you're looking for. Thank you.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Settle)
    i cant say i can liven up when someone throw me racist remarks

ReputationRep:
    I'd just like to know where you got the idea that I was "butt-hurt". I responded to his question, and to his poll. It's amazing what can be passed as a "butt-hurt" response these days.
    I am not comparing the two. I am making a remark on your incessant behaviour to so quickly conclude that I am "too" serious.

I have various ideas in my head as to what the stars could mean, but I like to be 100% accurate. Could you please provide me with the terminology that is viewable so that I can also provide you with the response you're looking for. Thank you.

Poop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Poop
    Thank you, you are a darling.
    Yes, yes I do.

ReputationRep:
    I think I come across some of the 104 of you who do not shower daily when I travel by tube or bus.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.