The Student Room Group

I love my younger sister in that way

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cxxk
Whoops, my bad! The 'just finished it' made me think it was longer than a film. I'm good at misinterpreting! Ikr, I don't know why i bother either, actually on the other hand I have tried the amazon prime video, equally as disappointing in my opinion.
Ohhh damn, if you prefer clean shaven do it, do you:tongue:

Haha, I'm the same, dw :tongue: I've not tried that myself, not heard great things though.
Well, I don't necessarily prefer it, tbh it's easier to just trim to keep in shape, but I do like it on me. Do like stubble though too so yeah, and just seems most people prefer it on me so stubble it is :biggrin:
Personally, I used to jack off dressed in my sisters clothes. I also sniffed her shoes, socks and panties. That time when I wore an entire outfit of hers, panties, skirt, shoes, top, and bra while sniffing her cheesy sweaty socks was like heaven. I got intoxicated by the scent of her feet and ejaculated all over those panties and still have them. So no shame I say, go for it.:smile::smile:
Love is love.
Reply 83
Original post by Anonymous
Okay before anyone will judge me quickly stop and hear me out. I know it's incredible wrong and it makes my stomach crawl but I haven't been brought up with my sister (half), we share the same mum but I went to live with my dad near his job. Since we were younger we would see each other monthly but then it got to once every 3 months. Please understand I've not had a stable family life, I have no other siblings and no friends and I'm incredibly antisocial. My sister is exactly 16 months younger than me (I'm 17 as year) and I hadn't seen her for quite a few months like I really didn't care too much about her until we had a family wedding and I got this empty stomach feeling that I can't describe but I was so attracted to her, she was all idk like womanly? Does that sound stupid and I couldn't believe I was related to her and I'm so ugly - fast forward abit I asked my dad if I could stay at my mums over Easter 2016 and I literally loved it when it was just me and her, we would watch films together, I would help her with her homework and I even met her boyfriend who i am really idk envious of. I feel bad because I know this is wrong like I have really bad urges to just make love to her but I do no I really do this is repulsive. I did asked her to kiss me and she did on the cheek but I felt I wanted more. It hurts me all the time thinking about how much I love her and I know my mum would have a heart attack if she knew, I don't know what to do I can't eat nor sleep I just want to kiss her, have sex and I have come so close to losing control of myself that I don't see my mum anymore. I literally don't know

Do it you'll be a stronger man
incest
OP, your feelilings are understandable, you didn't grow up together and have a normal sibling relationship, so don't feel too bad about this and please play no mind to the people who are saying it's gross etc.
However you really need to rationalize this situation and see that your sister has a boyfriend whom she presumably loves so probably does not feel the same way about you, and even if she didn't have a boyfriend, it's highly unlikely that she would feel the same way. Telling her how you feel would most probably destroy your relationship with her forever, I don't see how i could be anything other than incredibly awkward. And yes, your mom would probably have a heart attack.... the truth is, revealing your feelings won't result in anything other than horrible awkwardness, so you will need to keep these feelings to yourself. trust me, you will survive it and you will eventually fall out of love with your sister, I know this seems impossible right now but these feelings will fade. And again, don't beat yourself up about it too much. You will find another girl eventually.
i will be completely on my own here but there's nothing wrong with incest. sure maybe not children but if two people love each other what's to stop them ****ing? go for it man
Original post by iamamarxist
i will be completely on my own here but there's nothing wrong with incest. sure maybe not children but if two people love each other what's to stop them ****ing? go for it man

Being as you believe in Marxism I'd take everything you say with a generous helping of salt

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Underscore__
Being as you believe in Marxism I'd take everything you say with a generous helping of salt

Posted from TSR Mobile

how so? is my opinion invalid because of my completely unrelated political opinion? i mean i could say the same because you obviously don't believe in equality so i don't respect you but hey
how so? is my opinion invalid because of my completely unrelated political opinion? i mean i could say the same because you obviously don't believe in equality so i don't respect you but hey

I'm a Marxist and your opinion is ****ed up.

There you go, nothing to do with political ideology anymore. :smile:
Original post by abrack
I'm a Marxist and your opinion is ****ed up.

There you go, nothing to do with political ideology anymore. :smile:

how is it ****ed up? love is love

?? To a family member? That's not love. That's being very very strange and mentally ill.
Original post by abrack
?? To a family member? That's not love. That's being very very strange and mentally ill.

Why?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because it demonstrates a inclination toward ridiculous beliefs. Why do I obviously not believe in equality?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by abrack

proof please rather than ridiculous nonsensical rhetoric?
Just she moan "onii-chan" in her sleep, if so you have a chance.

This is a troll account right?
Find a girl on here instead.

You could use the same argument for paedophilia
jesus christ this entire thread

Quick Reply

Latest