Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monsor)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

How did it go guyssss? What question did you do?
    I did AIC question 17 about Sheila and Gerald and OMAM

I think I did alright pray for m
    Which OMAM question did you do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bulletzone)
    I did pretty much the same thing, but The question wanted to know the effect after the court case and I think segregation in the black church happened before.

I did My Polish teachers tie and literally explored the **** outta that question. I then analysed When the wasps drowned.

I liked Part A, not really B. Although, Idk. Good luck everyone
    The question for part B wanted to know what the treatment of black people in TKAM showed us about Maycomb's society, not the effect after the court case (I'm 99% sure anyway, I've never badly misread a question yet touch wood)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    I would've also spoke about Steinbeck's use of nature in the build-up.
    Yeah I included that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cameron Mee)
    Which OMAM question did you do?
    For OMAM you need to do both

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Deffo failed it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monsor)
    For OMAM you need to do both

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wait I'm on the Welsh exam board (for whatever reason) and the questions are different, doesn't matter 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by surina16)
    what tier did you do? a lot of people have done this so maybe there's just some confusion between foundation and hier?
    I do higher

ReputationRep:
    Edexcel lit animal farm was *****T lol the extract had nothing to do with the wu stion man who else done it???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jazzybro)
    I do higher
    oh, sorry but I think you did misread the question I do higher tier as well (AQA) and it was about Sheila and Gerald's relationship and how it changes
    I think you could still get a good mark though as the stuff you wrote about Sheila can still apply to the question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salwachemi)
    Edexcel lit animal farm was *****T lol the extract had nothing to do with the wu stion man who else done it???
    OMAM for AQA, but kinda the same thing I guess - the question was about the "build-up of tension" in the extract

ReputationRep:
    Don't talk abt the exam anymore once it's done it's done u can't go back. Just pray to God that u do good, make urself some tea and continue revising. 😉
    Hopefully we all did good

ReputationRep:
    Why tea bro why not coffee?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunita.09)
    what was the question for OMAM?
    How did Steinbeck present the build-up to lennies death {A}

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wildjones)
    The question for part B wanted to know what the treatment of black people in TKAM showed us about Maycomb's society, not the effect after the court case (I'm 99% sure anyway, I've never badly misread a question yet touch wood)
    Yes, How does harper lee present treatment to the black community after this scene, I know it referred to after the court case IM 100% certain. Oh well, I may have done it wrong :/

ReputationRep:
    Yes, How does harper lee present treatment to the black community after this scene, I know it referred to after the court case IM 100% certain. Oh well, I may have done it wrong :/
    Honestly don't remember seeing that and I read it over and over to check I was doing it right idk, I'll see if anyone else has written it somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly don't remember seeing that and I read it over and over to check I was doing it right idk, I'll see if anyone else has written it somewhere.
    Well it did not directly say after the court, but I know the way it was phrased wanted u to analyse the effect of Maycomb after the court scene.

ReputationRep:
    Well it did not directly say after the court, but I know the way it was phrased wanted u to analyse the effect of Maycomb after the court scene.
    Ah okay, hopefully the examiner won't know the order of events

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay, hopefully the examiner won't know the order of events
    I may not be correct, but I'm sure it is the case.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh poetry on Friday

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm just hoping that Medusa will come up in poetry

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.