The Student Room Group

Migrant rape in Japan

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Konahagakure
The Japanese should repay Korea, China and all the countries that experienced their aggression.
(This doesn't mean I agree with what happened)

No one should repay for what their predecessors did.

People should ideally be charitable to those in less fortunate circumstances.

Reparations is a wrong word to use, because in its definition it's paying back for one's own wrong doing, when they're the ones who haven't been at fault.

Find another word in its place and I wouldn't care.

(I know you didn't explicitly say the word "reparations", but I find people tend to mean that regardless.)

Original post by JollyCynic
So you've taken a sample group of 27 people, and from that are hoping to extrapolate a meaningful conclusion to apply to over a million dis-similar people, according to your own premise.

Well, at least you've recoginised your inability to do maths and asked the rest of us to pick up the slack.

Touché.
(edited 7 years ago)
These rapists should have their balls cut and forced down their sinkie throats.
at least Nippon still have the death sentence.
The Japanese should repay Korea, China and all the countries that experienced their aggression.

Original post by ohgeez
No PC or apologism infecting Japanese society. Look up Unit 731 to see how vicious they can be as well.

Not at all relevant to the thread. The people of Japan today have nothing to do with the crimes committed during WW2, the only thing they share in common is nationality, and it's disgusting that you would even bring this up as to drag the country. It's almost as if you're suggesting the Japanese 'deserve' these rapes. I don't see anyone running in to say German deserves all the problems associated with its refugee crisis because of the atrocities committed during WW2.

And Japan already does it millions to Korea and China. Repatriations are a stupid idea, but that's not relevant to what's being discussed here, so I'll end it there.
Japan should build a wall.
Reply 85
Original post by TheTechN1304
Not at all relevant to the thread. The people of Japan today have nothing to do with the crimes committed during WW2, the only thing they share in common is nationality, and it's disgusting that you would even bring this up as to drag the country. It's almost as if you're suggesting the Japanese 'deserve' these rapes. I don't see anyone running in to say German deserves all the problems associated with its refugee crisis because of the atrocities committed during WW2.

And Japan already does it millions to Korea and China. Repatriations are a stupid idea, but that's not relevant to what's being discussed here, so I'll end it there.

It's an accusation that SJW's level at the West all the time though. Your country did X so you deserve Y.
The Japanese should repay Korea,China and all the countries that experienced their aggression.

I think you're comment is very one-sided. It's very obvious that you only know one side of the story and if you didn't know, the government controls the education, therefore whatever you learn is according to what the government wants you to know. It is highly likely that they have hidden bits of information that flaw china and korea. Your view that japan should repay is also very inconsiderate to the japanese living today, who are not involved with what happened in the past.
I dont think bringing up the past will improve the past anyway. What's done is done and we should all learn from mistakes, even if it isn't ours.
I lived in Japan for three years in the late 1980's /early '90's. It was such a safe country. You could walk down the street at three in the morning virtually naked and it would have been safer than many would have been in Manchester,Birmingham or London in the daytime. Such lovely people. I'm very sad to hear about this happening. I am really starting to develop a deep hatred for certain people of a certain religion.
Original post by markova21
I am really starting to develop a deep hatred for certain people of a certain religion.

lmao we dont care.
Original post by saeed9725
lmao we dont care.

I'm sure you don't. Muslims are offended by everything and ashamed of nothing.

im not offended im just laughing at you.
Original post by TheTechN1304

Nope it was relevant I already explained to the other guy why I mentioned Korea and China.
Original post by Aceadria
Nothing about your initial statement is confusing:

Your intention was clear and I've made outlined it earlier.

You cannot tell ME what MY intention was.

Be quiet and just leave if you're going to start over generalise people.
Reply 94
I lived in Japan for three years in the late 1980's /early '90's. It was such a safe country. You could walk down the street at three in the morning virtually naked and it would have been safer than many would have been in Manchester,Birmingham or London in the daytime. Such lovely people. I'm very sad to hear about this happening. I am really starting to develop a deep hatred for certain people of a certain religion.

It's still like that. You can see kids barely out of toddler age walking alone on the streets because no one abducts them. Couldn't even imagine that in the west.
Be quiet and just leave if you're going to start over generalise people.

Like what you did in your own thread. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rayestar
I think you're comment is very one-sided. It's very obvious that you only know one side of the story and if you didn't know, the government controls the education, therefore whatever you learn is according to what the government wants you to know. It is highly likely that they have hidden bits of information that flaw china and korea. Your view that japan should repay is also very inconsiderate to the japanese living today, who are not involved with what happened in the past.
I dont think bringing up the past will improve the past anyway. What's done is done and we should all learn from mistakes, even if it isn't ours.

Lmao.. alot of countries other than Korea and China are furious with japans action of whitewashing history. It doesn't get any media attention I don't know why. Namely Philippine Malaysia and hong kong. A bit in taiwan
Are you suggesting all these countries suddenly decide to gang up on japan and hide certain facts. That's more like what Japan is doing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HucktheForde
Like what you did in your own thread. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

😑😑😑
Why would 100% of a population of 73 million people be involved in a war???
😑😑😑
Why would 100% of a population of 73 million people be involved in a war???

Because a nation is at war. Not half a nation. Or a quater of a nation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HucktheForde
Because a nation is at war. Not half a nation. Or a quater of a nation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So a Japanese baby was really gonna get up pick up a gun and start shooting some Chinese people 🤔🤔🤔

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending