Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Turk Muslim stabs 4 helpless women in Sainsbury's Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QE2)
    Who told you this?
    None of the men that I know look at the hair before anything else - and I'm willing to bet that the majority of men don't. Which is why the whole thing of wearing a hijab with loads of makeup and tight clothes is so ridiculous.
    Surveys tend to show that men notice the eyes, smile and breasts first. Hair is usually some way behing these.

But hey, you've never let facts get in the way of your arguments before, so why start now?
    I just know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by limadima)
    They found that he is muslim so he probably did it because he is one? I read articles before where stabbing has occured but never have they mentioned'' Christian British or White male stabbed this person'' we don't assume they did it for their religion because 0 newspapers write something like that. Why is it suddenly important when it is a muslim to state that you know what it a muslim, eventhough the attack has probably nothing to do with him being muslim or Turkish?? Or when it is a jew, never mentioned, or when catholic never mentioned, but it is important if it is a muslim. I am pretty sure that is called ********. Highlighting the wrongs of one religion, but if its christianity or any other religion NOTHING,
    OMG haahahha, you've obviously never read a newspaper other than one about Muslims! They definitely write whether a person is CHRISTIAN or JEWISH in articles, let's not try this fight, go onto a news website or open up a newspaper and then you'll see!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Alisha*)
    This was for answering your question on if the English Quran is inaccurate.
    But it is an open forum site, so it is just the opinion of internet randoms. Eg. the top reply is from an Australian software engineer!

None of the dozens of fluent Arabic & English scholars who have translated the Quran over the last hundred years and more seem to have these reservations. Some may say that a translation does not carry the same beauty and feeling, but the message and information is accurate.
    Otherwise, the majority of Muslims around the world have been following something that is not "Islam"!

And this "inaccuracy" issue does not affect the slavery issue. There are Arabic scholars who happily accept that Islam permits slavery, without the use of an English translation. I posted quotes and links.

A response to these would be good.
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I just know
    Brilliant! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    So did we confirm it was religiously motivated?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by champ_mc99)
    So did we confirm it was religiously motivated?
    N0, and he is out on bail.

ReputationRep:
    Idk what motivated his attack , a stabbing is a common crime prolly mentally ill or something.

But of course since his Muslim he must have carried out these killings for Allah lel

ReputationRep:
    Humans by nature are evil. Case closed

ReputationRep:
    Because you guys keep talking about Muslims!
    So what?

ReputationRep:
    People (referring to men) are more interested in women's looks. Most men look at the hair before anything else. But wearing the hijab covers the hair.
    In the west this is simply not true

Eyes first as they, are as we say, the windows to the soul

Hair is pretty irrelevant to most males in the west.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 8, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.