ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeoZango)
    It's only a matter of time.
    True and I have to wait patiently.

ReputationRep:
    Ty for the rep lukey babe :heart::heart:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Just keep training, you'd be surprised who used to be small or fat as well who's big now.
    Wow!! It's amazing how people can be weak but keep working on it, they will be strong in matter of time.

I just only been to gym 6 weeks ago so I kinda new to this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Ty for the rep lukey babe :heart::heart:
    No problem at all cos you are very generous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukey0071)
    Wow!! It's amazing how people can be weak but keep working on it, they will be strong in matter of time.

I just only been to gym 6 weeks ago so I kinda new to this.
    WoodyMKC is a big bloke. While I've never struggled with weight or muscle he probably has loads of proper dieting and lifting sets and stuff to help you bulk.

ReputationRep:
    No problem at all cos you are very generous.
    Awwhhh thank youu I hold your views very near and dear to my heart.

ReputationRep:
    WoodyMKC is a big bloke. While I've never struggled with weight or muscle he probably has loads of proper dieting and lifting sets and stuff to help you bulk.
    I think diet is important because of protiens, without them, how am I going to build my muscles, I eat a lot of protein like yesterday, I ate 18oz of steak which is quite achieving for me hahahaha.

Lifting sets is good for me because I use free weight to lift them up but after a few reps, I'm struggled a lot hahah

ReputationRep:
    Everyone making fun of my hearings and my voice and after that, they keep saying its banter.
    WTF is wrong with this society?
    Everyone should respect each other.
    how do you know youre being bullied? You cant even hear them stop begging for attention

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stop888)
    Oh wow. That's awful. Sorry to hear about it OP. Report them immediately so your school can take action. Such disgusting behaviour
    Sorry to hear about it
    pls dont kill me i love u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *****pleasee)
    how do you know youre being bullied? You cant even hear them stop begging for attention
    Are you mad. Did you create this account to say horrible and idiotic things ya little coward. He's hearing impaired, not a ****ing retard who can't see people are being dicks and taking the piss laughing and whatever else they do. I got hit in the side of my head and now my right ear is wonky and I'd smash someone out clean if they took the piss.

ReputationRep:
    Are you mad. Did you create this account to say horrible and idiotic things ya little coward. He's hearing impaired, not a ****ing retard who can't see people are being dicks and taking the piss laughing and whatever else they do. I got hit in the side of my head and now my right ear is wonky and I'd smash someone out clean if they took the piss.
    lol u white pleb

ReputationRep:
    lol u white pleb
    Whoever you are probably a neckbeard taking shots at the computer cuz you lost a game of warcraft. Bored this lovely evening are we? Hope someone damages your ear.

ReputationRep:
    A ton of respect to you mate. Your honestly a living legend. Inspiration.

ReputationRep:
    **** you for that, I can hear with my cochlea implant, it can't restore normal hearing like yours. These bullies were in front of me, saying all of words and making fun of my voice in front of me. That's bully.

If you don't understand the word bully then you are very ****ing retard.

ReputationRep:
    Whoever you are probably a neckbeard taking shots at the computer cuz you lost a game of warcraft. Bored this lovely evening are we? Hope someone damages your ear.
    dont act brave when its the welfare state paying for your wifi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    A ton of respect to you mate. Your honestly a living legend. Inspiration.
    Lol I probably need to sign out soon haha.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, this guy is a ******. He probably sad because of infinite warfare.

ReputationRep:
    dont act brave when its the welfare state paying for your wifi
    You're probably at a goddamn library now aint ya lol using the school computer. Go to sleep you'll win the next warcraft game ok.

ReputationRep:
    **** you for that, I can hear with my cochlea implant, it can't restore normal hearing like yours. These bullies were in front of me, saying all of words and making fun of my voice in front of me. That's bully.

If you don't understand the word bully then you are very ****ing retard.
    so youre not deaf? tell the bullies that or report em, dont cry about it on this forum cos youre obviously gonna get sympathy and the same old "tell your teachers" or "tell your parents" advice.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.