Report 3 years ago
Ty for the rep lukey babe :heart::heart:
lukey0071
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by 0to100)
Just keep training, you'd be surprised who used to be small or fat as well who's big now.
Wow!! It's amazing how people can be weak but keep working on it, they will be strong in matter of time.

I just only been to gym 6 weeks ago so I kinda new to this.
lukey0071
Rep:
?
(Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
Ty for the rep lukey babe :heart::heart:
No problem at all cos you are very generous.
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by lukey0071)
Wow!! It's amazing how people can be weak but keep working on it, they will be strong in matter of time.

I just only been to gym 6 weeks ago so I kinda new to this.
WoodyMKC is a big bloke. While I've never struggled with weight or muscle he probably has loads of proper dieting and lifting sets and stuff to help you bulk.
TeenRose29
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No problem at all cos you are very generous.
Awwhhh thank youu I hold your views very near and dear to my heart.
lukey0071
Rep:
?
WoodyMKC is a big bloke. While I've never struggled with weight or muscle he probably has loads of proper dieting and lifting sets and stuff to help you bulk.
I think diet is important because of protiens, without them, how am I going to build my muscles, I eat a lot of protein like yesterday, I ate 18oz of steak which is quite achieving for me hahahaha.

Lifting sets is good for me because I use free weight to lift them up but after a few reps, I'm struggled a lot hahah
bitchpleasee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Everyone making fun of my hearings and my voice and after that, they keep saying its banter.
WTF is wrong with this society?
Everyone should respect each other.
how do you know youre being bullied? You cant even hear them stop begging for attention
crookdeuce
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by stop888)
Oh wow. That's awful. Sorry to hear about it OP. Report them immediately so your school can take action. Such disgusting behaviour
Sorry to hear about it
pls dont kill me i love u
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by *****pleasee)
how do you know youre being bullied? You cant even hear them stop begging for attention
Are you mad. Did you create this account to say horrible and idiotic things ya little coward. He's hearing impaired, not a ****ing retard who can't see people are being dicks and taking the piss laughing and whatever else they do. I got hit in the side of my head and now my right ear is wonky and I'd smash someone out clean if they took the piss.
bitchpleasee
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Are you mad. Did you create this account to say horrible and idiotic things ya little coward. He's hearing impaired, not a ****ing retard who can't see people are being dicks and taking the piss laughing and whatever else they do. I got hit in the side of my head and now my right ear is wonky and I'd smash someone out clean if they took the piss.
lol u white pleb
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
lol u white pleb
Whoever you are probably a neckbeard taking shots at the computer cuz you lost a game of warcraft. Bored this lovely evening are we? Hope someone damages your ear.
TeenRose29
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
A ton of respect to you mate. Your honestly a living legend. Inspiration.
lukey0071
Rep:
?
**** you for that, I can hear with my cochlea implant, it can't restore normal hearing like yours. These bullies were in front of me, saying all of words and making fun of my voice in front of me. That's bully.

If you don't understand the word bully then you are very ****ing retard.
bitchpleasee
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Whoever you are probably a neckbeard taking shots at the computer cuz you lost a game of warcraft. Bored this lovely evening are we? Hope someone damages your ear.
dont act brave when its the welfare state paying for your wifi
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
A ton of respect to you mate. Your honestly a living legend. Inspiration.
Lol I probably need to sign out soon haha.
lukey0071
Rep:
?
Thank you, this guy is a ******. He probably sad because of infinite warfare.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
dont act brave when its the welfare state paying for your wifi
You're probably at a goddamn library now aint ya lol using the school computer. Go to sleep you'll win the next warcraft game ok.
bitchpleasee
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
**** you for that, I can hear with my cochlea implant, it can't restore normal hearing like yours. These bullies were in front of me, saying all of words and making fun of my voice in front of me. That's bully.

If you don't understand the word bully then you are very ****ing retard.
so youre not deaf? tell the bullies that or report em, dont cry about it on this forum cos youre obviously gonna get sympathy and the same old "tell your teachers" or "tell your parents" advice.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (203)
12.7%
Excited (139)
8.69%
Worried (291)
18.2%
Terrified (363)
22.7%
Meh (143)
8.94%
Confused (35)
2.19%
Putting on a brave face (221)
13.82%
Impatient (204)
12.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise