Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackthornRose)
    You and I both then, you and I both. Except, I also messed up on tons of other questions.....I don't even wanna think about it.
    Yeah, didnt think maths would go this badly overall in C1 and C2...did you get 88 as the answer too or something else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voltz)
    Yeah, didnt think maths would go this badly overall in C1 and C2...did you get 88 as the answer too or something else?
    C1 was ok for me but I ruined it with C2. Hopefully I'll be able to bring it back in F1....

No I got 72. My method was right but somewhere in the method I made a very silly mistake which gave me the wrong answer.

Anyway, let's try not to worry about it and focus on everything else in life instead, ruminating over it is depressing me man.

ReputationRep:
    Omg I got -1648 and so did my friend 😁 Maybe I got 1/75 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4117569

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voltz)
    Yeah I think im wrong a lot of people got 13...hopefully I will get atleast 1 mark for some sort of working out
    depends on how u rounded your answers in the previous questions bfore as if u rounded area of triangle and used the answer to 3.s.f like the questions stated youwuld get a lower or higher answer so if you have a close but not exactly the same answer as everybody else may not b qwrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattdeeee1)
    Yeah, you're right. Ended up with 13.8 for the perimeter
    OMG SAME! people were saying its like 12 something

ReputationRep:
    Where's the unofficial mark scheme

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rager6amer)
    Im pretty sure the perimeter was like 13.6?? I cant remember and r was either 3.something i think
    I got 10.7 too, don't know what I did wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chisom99)
    wasn't the question (2-x)^7
    no it was definitely (2+x)^7

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jodie2612)
    Omg I got -1648 and so did my friend 😁 Maybe I got 1/75 😂😂
    that was the answer to the last expansion question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natebr)
    For integration questions does it matter if you forget to put '+ C' at the end because I can't remember whether I did or not?
    Yeah it will matter I'm fairly sure sorry!

If you look back at integration questions on mark schemes you'll be able to see whether the lack of + C was penalised cause it might not

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excuse Me!)
    Yeah it will matter I'm fairly sure sorry!

If you look back at integration questions on mark schemes you'll be able to see whether the lack of + C was penalised cause it might not

Posted from TSR Mobile
    depends though sometimes they make is neccesary and sometimes they put it in brackets and say accept if no plus c depends how their feeling or wat they wanted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voltz)
    I think we're wrong, sadly... do you reckon we could still get 2/3 marks for method somehow?
    Im actually not sure anymore what i put as my final answer. I mean my method was right dividing the area of triangle and finding R and then using that and theta R to find perimeter. If you did the same thing let's just both hope we pick up few marks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natebr)
    For integration questions does it matter if you forget to put '+ C' at the end because I can't remember whether I did or not?
    Im sure you did but seen as the question was the first (hence supposed to be the easiest and catering to the most people) plus on most previous mark schemes they have put "condemn no '+c'" so im lik 80% sure it should be fine either way

ReputationRep:
    Im sure you did but seen as the question was the first (hence supposed to be the easiest and catering to the most people) plus on most previous mark schemes they have put "condemn no '+c'" so im lik 80% sure it should be fine either way
    Can you upload a proper mark scheme like you did with core 1?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SunDun111)
    Can you upload a proper mark scheme like you did with core 1?
    Ah thanks man and yeah ive had some people ask me for this and im hoping it is finished by tomorrow, stay tuned on the thread

ReputationRep:
    Ah thanks man and yeah ive had some people ask me for this and im hoping it is finished by tomorrow, stay tuned on the thread
    Yayyyy (I'm one of those people)😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zaydy3)
    Yayyyy (I'm one of those people)😂
    yep haha

ReputationRep:
    cant qait to see it cus u think I did better in thia than core 1

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else get maths error for that trig q😂

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.