OCR MEI M3 May 2016 - Post Exam discussion Watch

StrangeBanana
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by chemari1)
if you know of any exam with the same value of the qualification of M3 I can take between now and October 2016?
well M3 isn't a qualification in and of itself (as far as I'm aware), it's just one module in a Maths or Further Maths A-level qualification
chemari1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by StrangeBanana)
well M3 isn't a qualification in and of itself (as far as I'm aware), it's part of the A-level Maths qualification
well I mean with the same value as that of the module
StrangeBanana
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
well I mean with the same value as that of the module
any other maths module, but exam season has already started so you won't be able to register for another exam this late!

why do you want to take a different exam with the same "value" as M3 before October?
chemari1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
any other maths module, but exam season has already started so you won't be able to register for another exam this late!

why do you want to take a different exam with the same "value" as M3 before October?
Because I didn't do as well in it as to get an A, I want to apply for engineering in Cambridge and the deadline for applications (in my school) is the 13th of October
StrangeBanana
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Because I didn't do as well in it as to get an A, I want to apply for engineering in Cambridge and the deadline for applications (in my school) is the 13th of October
well you can't try to replace it with a different exam now; just focus on doing your best in the rest of your exams

Cambridge doesn't require perfect AS scores, anyway.
chemari1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
well you can't try to replace it with a different exam now; just focus on doing your best in the rest of your exams

Cambridge doesn't require perfect AS scores, anyway.
thanks, I was mainly saying it cause I didn't get anything other than Bs in my other 2 modules (M2 and FP1) of further maths
chemari1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If I got 41 will that make 66% ?
mohdstudent
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I did get it but I am not allowed to share it. He told me to keep to myself since people in our school will be doing it as a mock next year and he doesnt want them to have access to it. Really sorry about that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (43)
23.89%
The paper was reasonable (79)
43.89%
Not feeling great about that exam (31)
17.22%
It was TERRIBLE (27)
15%

Watched Threads