Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemari1)
    if you know of any exam with the same value of the qualification of M3 I can take between now and October 2016?
    well M3 isn't a qualification in and of itself (as far as I'm aware), it's just one module in a Maths or Further Maths A-level qualification

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrangeBanana)
    well M3 isn't a qualification in and of itself (as far as I'm aware), it's part of the A-level Maths qualification
    well I mean with the same value as that of the module

ReputationRep:
    well I mean with the same value as that of the module
    any other maths module, but exam season has already started so you won't be able to register for another exam this late!

why do you want to take a different exam with the same "value" as M3 before October?

ReputationRep:
    any other maths module, but exam season has already started so you won't be able to register for another exam this late!

why do you want to take a different exam with the same "value" as M3 before October?
    Because I didn't do as well in it as to get an A, I want to apply for engineering in Cambridge and the deadline for applications (in my school) is the 13th of October

ReputationRep:
    Because I didn't do as well in it as to get an A, I want to apply for engineering in Cambridge and the deadline for applications (in my school) is the 13th of October
    well you can't try to replace it with a different exam now; just focus on doing your best in the rest of your exams

Cambridge doesn't require perfect AS scores, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    well you can't try to replace it with a different exam now; just focus on doing your best in the rest of your exams

Cambridge doesn't require perfect AS scores, anyway.
    thanks, I was mainly saying it cause I didn't get anything other than Bs in my other 2 modules (M2 and FP1) of further maths

ReputationRep:
    If I got 41 will that make 66% ?

ReputationRep:
    I did get it but I am not allowed to share it. He told me to keep to myself since people in our school will be doing it as a mock next year and he doesnt want them to have access to it. Really sorry about that.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.