Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you think you'd survive prison? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Most of the time I slept, played chess, and read magazines off other guys till they were confiscated lmao nothing amazing.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Well training in MMA is unique lol most people aint big nor do they have professional fighting skill though I find just a bit of sparring on a bag could work. Most slugs call for just rage and desperation tbh like pick up the nearest whatever and whack em that's how ppl get by because they don't have skill, so in essence, MMA training aint needed but I'm sure it would help. Fancy spinning kicks tend to get in the way though but perhaps make the fight end quicker lol Well again UFC are professional trainers so of course they're trained to fight at their size. The average person doesn't just suddenly become a ninja warrior because they get muscles.
    Absolutely mate. You of course don't become a good fighter just by getting big, but then if you're a skilled fighter you don't lose that by getting big either, and if you're tall with it you gain a size advantage over a smaller opponent of the same skill level, hence their being weight classes in boxing, MMA... everything. Skill and technique is everything.

Interesting clip here actually with Michael White, showing how people thinking they move fast could actually land more punches with a change of technique.

ReputationRep:
    I would probably get raped so hard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    What was it like? A guy at my work got put in jail for a night for calling a police officer 'bacon breath' lmao
    I literally laughed! I knew a bloke who violeted an ASBO he weren't meant to go in or near city centre here because he like nicked outta primark all the time lmaoo so he acted stupid and just like yelled at this officer asking him why he was there, he said "I'm going to the ****ing bus! Your teeth are orange mate!" rofl like wtf. So they pinned him.

And I just answered that as well what I did in there lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by black1blade)
    I would probably get raped so hard.
    :toofunny: funniest post all day

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny: funniest post all day
    I am glad my uninspired forum whit is funny to someone

ReputationRep:
    is it true about the raping ****?? what about people making you der little bich? say for example you beat someone up in prison could they harm you outside of prison for doing it, ?

-curious-

ReputationRep:
    Probably. Wouldn't do sh** anyway though. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. Simple as. :backstab: :dots: :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    No stress issues ~ I'd be that silent hired assassin. Or so I like to think

I'd probably get shanked on day 1 :emo:

ReputationRep:
    I literally laughed! I knew a bloke who violeted an ASBO he weren't meant to go in or near city centre here because he like nicked outta primark all the time lmaoo so he acted stupid and just like yelled at this officer asking him why he was there, he said "I'm going to the ****ing bus! Your teeth are orange mate!" rofl like wtf. So they pinned him.

And I just answered that as well what I did in there lol
    LMAO

ReputationRep:
    Nope I'm wayyy too sensitive for that

ReputationRep:
    Smh at longshot. TSR Mustafa is a prime example of people who are small and scared no offense TSR mustafa but you said you were and he went straight to stabbing someone. I mean...you're using very abstract theories instead of discussing the normality of what happens in pen. And being scared a sshit and stabbing someone beats muscles and being connected at any size beats muscles with no friends, I don't really get what you're asking.
    Cba to exert effort into TSR , i won't be going to prison if i do end up in pen , il toughen up or something

ReputationRep:
    Nah wait you can't just move on let's discuss this, why were you in the mental ward my friend? And I was just in remand. I never got charged with it, so I never did time for a crime, I just waited in jail for a couple weeks waiting for court.
    I went to a mental ward, in the first place, because i destroyed a car. Then have been in and out of hospital over the years, normally because i fall out with my shrinks. This was the reason why i got put in last, but then on the ward i got in to a fight with a woman, and things went downhill from there shall we say.

I've just completed a 5 year degree thought, with a 2.1 so it's not all bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d_a99)
    is it true about the raping ****?? what about people making you der little bich? say for example you beat someone up in prison could they harm you outside of prison for doing it, ?

-curious-
    That's like maximum security if you're there for a long time when you start to go mental, like lifers and that, the worst of the worst
    It depends on where you're sectioned the level of danger, if you're in jail for violating probation for shoplifting you're probably not gonna be with rapists or there long enough for raping but again it depends on where you are, how long, and how you get on in there. That being said I've witnessed or heard of people getting sexually assaulted by their cellies but not like violent shower rape while the prison guard stands outside keeping lookout nah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john2054)
    I went to a mental ward, in the first place, because i destroyed a car. Then have been in and out of hospital over the years, normally because i fall out with my shrinks. This was the reason why i got put in last, but then on the ward i got in to a fight with a woman, and things went downhill from there shall we say.

I've just completed a 5 year degree thought, with a 2.1 so it's not all bad.
    Why'd you destroy the car and how is that mental wardy? lol
    I know someone who held up a chip shop with watergun full of kerosene :\

ReputationRep:
    Why'd you destroy the car and how is that mental wardy? lol
    I know someone who held up a chip shop with watergun full of kerosene :\
    why or how? the how was with a brick to get in, and a samurai sword to do some patterns on the outside.

When i was in they asked me if i wanted to go to a hospital or a prison, and i chose the former. Still it has been a rough ride.

ReputationRep:
    I think yeah because I'm quite tall and muscular

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john2054)
    why or how? the how was with a brick to get in, and a samurai sword to do some patterns on the outside.

When i was in they asked me if i wanted to go to a hospital or a prison, and i chose the former. Still it has been a rough ride.
    No...why...

I smell piss bc you're prob taking a major one right now stop it john lmao

ReputationRep:
    I think I would. My ******* on the other hand...

ReputationRep:
    I'd survive prison easy, I've been told by many former girlfriends that I have a feminine physique, so I'd just find the toughest guy and be his *****. After that it's just coasting until i get out.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.