Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Binajd)
    Comparing the module 5 exam from last year, I find that this years module 5 was a wee bit more difficult than last years. Last year it was 98 for an A* so I think it would either be around that or just below
    Yeah the questions were so obscure compared to other years. Well even if the boundaries stay the same they shouldn't be any higher...hopefully lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rm717)
    Does anyone remember the percentage they got from one of the very first questions following the multiple choice?
    I can remember writing 76% for something but not sure of the question...there was a yield question straight after but I think it was asking mass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CCG88)
    I can remember writing 76% for something but not sure of the question...there was a yield question straight after but I think it was asking mass
    yea i got something like that. Overall thought the paper was worryingly easy: i was finished inside 50minutes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rm717)
    yea i got something like that. Overall thought the paper was worryingly easy: i was finished inside 50minutes!
    Yeah I had loads of time left. Kept checking to make sure I hadn't missed pages. I've only heard one person complaining about it, most others seemed to think it was fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CCG88)
    Yeah the questions were so obscure compared to other years. Well even if the boundaries stay the same they shouldn't be any higher...hopefully lol
    Yeah exactly, it would roughly be around 98 but it would, of course, be better if it was lowered. We will see in August. Just a wee note, I heard that the second best school in my area (Rathmore Grammar School, Belfast) thought the exam was pretty difficult with the wording in some places. The point I am making is that you shouldn't worry too much if you didn't too well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CCG88)
    I got something like 76.2%

ReputationRep:
    Yeah exactly, it would roughly be around 98 but it would, of course, be better if it was lowered. We will see in August. Just a wee note, I heard that the second best school in my area (Rathmore Grammar School, Belfast) thought the exam was pretty difficult with the wording in some places. The point I am making is that you shouldn't worry too much if you didn't too well
    Well that's good to know, thanks roll on August !!

ReputationRep:
    I got something like 76.2%
    Do you remember what you got for the yield question ?? I think I got 26 or 28 grams, can't remember exactly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CCG88)
    Do you remember what you got for the yield question ?? I think I got 26 or 28 grams, can't remember exactly
    I think I got something like 26, but you must have got it right

ReputationRep:
    I think I got something like 26, but you must have got it right
    Happy days, it's a start anyway

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.