Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bore-off! Tell us a boring story [ROUND TWO] Watch

• Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    an ant came out of an ant hole. then another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one
    Spoiler:
    Show
    and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    an ant came out of an ant hole. then another one and another one x 10000
    Spoiler:
    Show
    x
    That's interesting. How long did you spend observing these ants? I wonder what happened to you that made you resort to looking at ants coming out of an ant hole for so long. Very interesting.
    Ant is an insect. Insects and us all come from a common ancestor way back in the past - evolution. The complexity of evolution is interesting. Thus watching ants is interesting. Very interesting
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't even know if anything I said even made sense. Long thing short, your story is interesting.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Namita Gurung)
    That's interesting. How long did you spend observing these ants? I wonder what happened to you that made you resort to looking at ants coming out of an ant hole for so long. Very interesting.
    Ant is an insect. Insects and us all come from a common ancestor way back in the past - evolution. The complexity of evolution is interesting. Thus watching ants is interesting. Very interesting
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't even know if anything I said even made sense. Long thing short, your story is interesting.
    this was very entertaining. it made me think about life.

ReputationRep:
    this was very entertaining. it made me think about life.
    Good to hear. I was worried I sounded too desperate to make your story sound interesting.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Namita Gurung)
    Good to hear. I was worried I sounded too desperate to make your story sound interesting.
    you did thats what made yours so entertaining xoxoxo
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    I was reading the newspaper while taking a dump.

ReputationRep:
    I brush my teeth twice a day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    My mum recently bought some new patio furniture. It is very similar to that which she had before.

ReputationRep:
    Cried to myself about how I'm not doing enough revision (while hourly browsing TSR)

ReputationRep:
    you did thats what made yours so entertaining xoxoxo

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting bored while trying to think of something boring enough to write a story about.

ReputationRep:
    I'm on TSR. The most boring story ever narrated(oh and a short one too )

ReputationRep:
    Hey hey hey hey hey. Here's another story
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm fabulous

The End
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I was going to say something to someone but I forgot what it was so I didn't.

ReputationRep:
    I almost bought a packet of crisps from the corner shop but I was 10p short.

ReputationRep:
    The time is 9.53.

ReputationRep:
    I showered and then stood in the cubicle doing absolutely nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Jack)
    What's the most boring thing you've done this week.

Rules
    • Each week the person with the least rep wins title of The Most Boring Story.
    • That person then gets added to the List of Bores and is named 'Chief Bore' for the following week.
    • As Chief Bore, you are allowed to dish out TEN Yawns by quoting ten posts as you deem fit using the below cat yawn gif throughout the week. This then blocks the person from winning because their posts made you yawn rather than putting you to sleep.
    • Other people can try to derail someone from being boring by quoting a post and pointing out to other people how interesting that story actually is.

If you think the rules are boring, that's because they are. The only way to win is to be so boring your post goes below the radar of rep givers. Can you evade being given rep?

The List of Bores
    Round 1: [this could be you]
    I woke up then went back to sleep.

ReputationRep:
    im bored

ReputationRep:
    Another story from the fabulous one
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Stop repping me

The Ennnnnnd

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.