Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    They believe its everyday banter for me and I never concetrate but when it comes to exams they're shocked

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    I'm fairly sure many think I'm lesbian because I've never dated someone
    I feel you (emotionally. Even my own parents are convinced that I am a closet gay :unimpressed: Most of my friends are always up and about courting (especially during the summer), whereas I genuinely am not interesting in flirting with random strangers so I deliberately decline all their invitations to go out.

ReputationRep:
    that i'm calm about everything
    that im dumb
    that i am super optimistic because i hide all of the different thoughts i have in my super active brain which never stops thinking about anything through a large smile

ReputationRep:
    that i'm sweet
    Spoiler:
    Show
    srsly though, that i'm easily mislead and have no backbone

ReputationRep:
    That I'm a bad guy... and the one's where my expression apparently makes me look thick AF... I've also been asked if I play rugby a lot... ;-; I don't even watch it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    That I'm a gypsy, or a thief, or a crook...
    Wait, you're not?

(Original post by Imperion)
    Wait, you're not?
    :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    :fuhrer:
    :mmm: Even more convinced :teehee:

People always assume I'm straight because I'm really feminine but I'm actually a lesbian. The struggle is so real :lol:

ReputationRep:
    That i'm arrogant, and that i'm italian/greek/spanish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs.Grey)
    Well, people often think I'm a complete ***** because of my "RBF" face. Also people think I'm a pretty open person, generally because I know and have dealt with a lot of things for my age so therefore I choose to keep them private rather than common things to keep private. Hope I didn't confuse you with that one.
    You kinda did.

But I see now from Little Popcorn's question.

ReputationRep:
    Arab/White.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Though I don't really mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    That i'm arrogant
    Are you really humble?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by champ_mc99)
    Are you really humble?
    Not really.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    That I'm a good person who has never done anything wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Not really.
    Haha good answer.

People assume I'm arrogant. ME!? I'm probably the most humble guy on this site!

ReputationRep:
    That i will stab them

I'm dumb but yet intellectually and academically smart. I'm 'posh'. That I'm boring (although give it a few days of getting to know them and they'll find me extremely funny) and of course... argumentative
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by mghanduri)
    As a Muslim, I find that people get out of their way to avoid me. Even in my classes, where I am the top student. I can't blame them for that though. I can understand why.
    Never had the same experience, you sure it's not something else? Maybe because you consider yourself to be the top student?

ReputationRep:
    A lot of people on this site in the past have assumed I'm angry in my responses.
    Not entirely sure why the vast majority of the time, since when I compare the way I write to the way some of the other people commenting write I can't see a discernible difference.

Oh well.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.