:borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    that is SO cute! my bf is a 5'6 manlet hahaah
    That's incredible. You must tower over him in heels

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tengentoppa)
    That's incredible. You must tower over him in heels
    well im only 5'3 so only a tiny bit lol needless to say he dont like it when i wear heels lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    well im only 5'3 so only a tiny bit lol needless to say he dont like it when i wear heels lmao
    you are the perfect size for brushing the goats :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    you are the perfect size for brushing the goats :teehee:
    i like goats

ReputationRep:
    I named a goat "Lily" once but then they killed her and ate her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    6 foot 1 isn't working - so don't try that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    lol I'm originally from Lancashire and certainly a small guy. Lot of guys in my family are fairly small, one of my granddads was 5'0
    I think it might just be a Lancashire thing then, especially amongst the working classes. My mum is tiny at 5'3'' and my dad is only 5'7''. I'm by no means an exceptionally tall girl (I'm only 5'7'') but it isn't uncommon for me to find myself the tallest person in a room

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    I think it might just be a Lancashire thing then, especially amongst the working classes. My mum is tiny at 5'3'' and my dad is only 5'7''. I'm by no means an exceptionally tall girl (I'm only 5'7'') but it isn't uncommon for me to find myself the tallest person in a room
    I'm from a council estate haha, my family is as working class as they come! Maybe I do live amongst giants then

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    5'10/11and above

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sacred Ground)
    I'm from a council estate haha, my family is as working class as they come! Maybe I do live amongst giants then

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Newcastle and the areas surrounding it has Scottish ancestry and blood in it, I believe

That might be the cause of your height

honestly, it all depends on a girls preference and her own height. I'm 5'6 so if say you're a perfect height

ReputationRep:
    Around five foot ten

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.