Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why are humans lives greater than animals? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shumaya)
    It's not a fact that human lives are more valuable than other animals. Your views on animal rights are not facts either, it's all a matter of opinion. Personally, I'm glad that the people who usually make these life or death decisions agree that human lives are more valuable.

Why is that okay but not 'I would save the life of a human over any animal any day?'
    Because humans are a disgusting species.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by screwsociety)
    I was talking aout in general you idiot.

Why is it ok for you to eat meat when it destroys many lives?

No need to insult him, because eating meat is a natural instinct, and those lives are insignificant, I mean a cow is hardly going to make a difference in this world

ReputationRep:
    Because humans are a disgusting species.

Its like me saying well if you have sex without procreation in mind you're a disgusting creature

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dominator1)
    Are you kidding me? No, seriously though, are you ****ing kidding me?
    First of all, why do you think so highly of animals. If you're saying that animals are innocent or loyal, etc. Then you're utterly mistaken, Seals (for example) rape penguins before eating them.An adult male lion in a herd would abuse and sometimes kill the little cubs. male dolphins gang rape a female and keep her as a sex slave by surrounding her without giving her any chance to escape.

Animals do not have morality or a sense of what's right or wrong, they simply live by their instincts and whoever is most adapted wins. Humans on the other hand have the ability to adapt to almost any kind of a situation, because of our high intellegence we can literally change the world and the environment we live in. Humans have the ability to constantly get stronger and more intellegent in their lifespan through training, learning and observing our surroundings.We have astounding societies where both good and bad humans exist, no human is 100% good or 100% bad, a bad human who raped and murdered has the ability to turn into a good one. Humans are so amazingly complex.

Animals are just animals, they're just there. In my opinion animals exist so we can (a) learn from them, e.g. disecting mammals to learn about an organ (b) use them, e.g. in agriculture (c) eat them.
    No I am not kidding you ****ing monster. This whole paragraph is a disgrace, it shows how ignorant you are. How do you know animals don't have a sense of what is right and wrong? What do you mean by right and wrong anyway? Do you mean 'ANIMALS DONT HAVE THE SAME OPINION TO WHAT IR RIGHT AND WRONG AS ME SO THEY ARE WRONG'

If someone ever said that they would save an animal life rather than a human one, I would call them an evil person. People like you who always sit in their houses and living in absolute peace will never know the true value of a human life, if you ever go and live in a country where there's war or simply just a poor country you'll see that noone gives a **** about animals. Now, of course that doesn't enable us to inflict pain upon animals or torture them (which is evil). But, human lives are much greater than animal ones, you just don't realise that because of the conditions you live in.
    Well I would call you an evil person. You no better than a nazi as far as I am concerned. You scumbag.

Also you are wrong about me sitting in my house living in absolute peace. I have been to many poor countries doing charity work. I went to syria a few years ago to help with aid word. Its people like you who are a disgrace. You think you know it all but you know **** all. Probably a rich spoilt butch who has never had a hard day in their live but somehow know how animals minds and the whole world works.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James123459876)
    Clearly humans are better at raising other humans than an animal is.
    clearly you're a moron

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammio)
    you have a stupid opinion
    You have an evil opinion.

ReputationRep:
    anyone who thinks an animal's life is equal to or greater than a human's life is a moron

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolakirk)
    The baby had a family whose lives would be greatly affected by the baby's death. The gorilla doesn't. That's all, really.

You sound like a psychopath though [see highlighted part]. Get help.
    1930's german citizen ' Excuse me mr nazi treating a jew inferior is disgusting and wrong

The Nazi ' The average german had a family whose lives would be greatly affected by the germans death. The Jew isn't important at all. .You sound like a psychopath though . Get help'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supersaps)
    The better question to ask is:

Why is Harambe's life so much 'greater' than the millions of chickens, cows & pigs killed everyday?

Why do people get so up-in-arms about this gorilla and arn't starting hashtags over #justicefordaisythecow?

The gorilla gives you an emotional response whereas the thousands of animals slaughtered everyday don't give you an emotional response. That's why people care.
    This is talking about in general and not specifically about Harambe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolatmaths)
    We are at the top of the food chain. FACT.
    Mr rapist why do you rape people?

I am at the top of the rape chain- FACT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That Arab Guy)
    Yo this isn't even a difficult question to answer. It's called survival instincts mate. Human lives matter more to humans, animal lives matter more to animals. It's as simple as that.
    We form offspring with other humans not other animals. Aint seen a half hamster half human looking person yet, shout me out when you do then I'll take back my statement.
    but humans lives aren't greater. Humans are just evil monsters and thats why they think their lives mean more

Come to think of it, my frog has a greater life than me, it doesn't have any exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carpe Diem Jay)
    Saving an animal before a human? That's just absurd 😂
    Why?

What if the human is a rapist who rapes everything. Is it still absorb to pick the animal over the human?

ReputationRep:
    but humans lives aren't greater. Humans are just evil monsters and thats why they think their lives mean more
    Go jump in a pit full of lions. I wanna see what happens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Stefan*)
    :facepalm:

You probably didn't understand what I meant. Human lives > animals lives for sure.

Yes, it's horrible what happened with the gorilla, and it should be illegal to kill wild animals for fun, but that's how it is.
    No thats your opinion idiot. And its an evil opinion.

Thats how it is? Ok I guess we shouldn't do anything to change as thats just how it is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EricPiphany)
    Come to think of it, my frog has a greater life than me, it doesn't have any exams.

What do you a frog with no brain?

A tadpole

ReputationRep:
    Mr rapist why do you rape people?

I am at the top of the rape chain- FACT.
    So you're a rapist?

ReputationRep:
    No thats your opinion idiot. And its an evil opinion.

Thats how it is? Ok I guess we shouldn't do anything to change as thats just how it is
    Lol. You call me an idiot and evil and then say it's just my opinion. Logic rekt.

It's easy to speak when your bum's on your chair. You'd not be spewing that crap if you actually had to make the choice. Ie typical SJW.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That Arab Guy)
    Go jump in a pit full of lions. I wanna see what happens.
    what if a cockroach jumps in a pit full of humans
    Spoiler:
    Show
    卐 a jew jumps in a pit full of nazis 卐

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    No need to insult him, because eating meat is a natural instinct, and those lives are insignificant, I mean a cow is hardly going to make a difference in this world
    Natural instinct? So are a lot of thing society says is wrong. Here are just a few

1) rape is natural
    2) walking around naked is natural
    3) Murder is natural

What sort of difference are you going to make to this world? I mean the average human makes no difference to the world. So your live is insignificant by that logic.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.