Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Johnny Depp: what's your opinions? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Glad you agree with me xox :hugs:
    np glad you see the light now

(Original post by 0to100)
    People are deflecting. It's mad. So ignore that Depp has demons he's struggling with and a horrible wife on his arm who provokes him while he's apparently disturbed instead of helping and supporting him. And then has the cheek to exploit him. Let's ignore this then.
    Nothing justifies domestic violence. If she were really terrible, he should have recorded her, and the divorce proceedings would be going swimmingly for him.

(Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple)
    So if he attacked her, which is very unlikely given the current facts you'd approve of the death sentence. But if she's found to be lying she should walk away scot free without the settlement fee which is ridiculous in itself what women should be entitled to it but that's another matter.

Damn I actually thought you were reasonably intelligent having briefly come across your posts once or twice in the past.
    I just really dislike actors, I don't mean to imply that I have anything against women-beaters

Spoiler:
    Show
    Joking. Perhaps a heavy fine for her then? I guess she is an actress, so I wouldn't be too disapproving of the death sentence for her, either, in the name of equality.

ReputationRep:
    He is innocent.
    How can I possibly know this? Because he hasn't been tried and found guilty.
    I have no dog in this fight as I'm not a fan, in fact I think he is a **** one dimensional actor and I cant stand watching him on the screen, but he is innocent.
    I wouldn't know her if I fell over her. She may be telling the truth or she may be lying.
    Some men do hit women and some women do lie about domestic violence to their own advantage.
    This is why we have police investigations.

ReputationRep:
    "Description?" Your vocabulary is what's pathetic. And nowhere in your entire pathetic argument have you seemed to realise people are human and make mistakes and shouldn't be exploited for them by "loved" ones. He's probably so alone and she is a snake.
    With every post, you justify domestic violence more and more. I can't change this, but I can take comfort in the fact that not everyone is so backwards like you.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by MrDystopia)
    I asked whether you agree that he should be held accountable if he did indeed attack her. Whatever the punishment that follows. Don't dodge the question.

And I've gathered what your point is, owing to the many repeating posts you've made about her just wanting his money.
    Ofc he should be held accountable. But its a valid point that it looks like an attempt to extract as much money as she can from him.

ReputationRep:
    His ex has stated he was not violent in their relationship.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Ofc he should be held accountable. But its a valid point that it looks like an attempt to extract as much money as she can from him.
    I'm glad you agree. I think the other guy disagrees but can't bring himself to type it out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanyapotter)
    With every post, you justify domestic violence more and more. I can't change this, but I can take comfort in the fact that not everyone is so backwards like you.
    And with each post you come off more and more like a one-sided feminist.

ReputationRep:
    Basically.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caravaggio2)
    He is innocent.
    How can I possibly know this? Because he hasn't been tried and found guilty.
    I have no dog in this fight as I'm not a fan, in fact I think he is a **** one dimensional actor and I cant stand watching him on the screen, but he is innocent.
    I wouldn't know her if I fell over her. She may be telling the truth or she may be lying.
    Some men do hit women and some women do lie about domestic violence to their own advantage.
    This is why we have police investigations.
    Lmao.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Basically.
    So what was so difficult about answering yes to my question? :lol:

I'm glad you agree now though that if he did attack her he should be held accountable for it.

ReputationRep:
    You don't blame the victim of domestic abuse when it takes place. It's not right.

Indeed, two wrongs do not make a right.
    I think it is wrong in how you see domestic abuse, as you see it as a man hitting a woman, and nothing else.

ReputationRep:
    If you don't believe it, fine. I suppose I don't have the right to be appalled at people who don't believe it happened, because he has not been found guilty yet.

But if you do believe it, and continue to think it's okay, then yes. That troubles me. It excasterbates the existing problem of victims of domestic abuse being unable to speak out.
    I see you have made up your mind that I do which I find highly disturbing. Do you honestly believe posters in this forum openly advocates or wants to commit harm on another human being?

It is frankly disgusting you think of it like that. I don't believe what Amber or Johnny has said in the media until the trial has finished and I think you should too instead of attacking posters just for voicing an opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    True
    We do have both sides. Links and articles are available...:confused: with photos of her and texts...of both his allegations only exposed through her being a traitor :\
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    I'm glad you agree. I think the other guy disagrees but can't bring himself to type it out.
    If she knew what he was like then why did she marry him? I think the stage managed leaks to the press dont do her any favours.

ReputationRep:
    And with each post you come off more and more like a one-sided feminist.
    Rather be a one-sided feminist than someone who thinks it's okay to beat their significant other in a relationship

ReputationRep:
    So what was so difficult about answering yes to my question? :lol:

I'm glad you agree now though that if he did attack her he should be held accountable for it.
    First off I didn't quote you. Second: Because I said long ago he needs to be held accountable, though I said he won't be held accountable for much, and overall she wants money instead of justice, so your repetition demanding I answer you when I already expressed this, was not only bad reading comprehension from you it was also antagonising, was it not?
    You may have a purple name but please do not antagonise other posters.

ReputationRep:
    No one knows what happened.

ReputationRep:
    If she knew what he was like then why did she marry him? I think the stage managed leaks to the press dont do her any favours.
    Lmao was getting to this. Like she knew how he was, he's been doping and drinking and fighting since before he was famous :rolleyes: And she definitely leaked that crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrueDetective01)
    I see you have made up your mind that I do which I find highly disturbing. Do you honestly believe posters in this forum openly advocates or wants to commit harm on another human being?

It is frankly disgusting you think of it like that. I don't believe what Amber or Johnny has said in the media until the trial has finished and I think you should too instead of attacking posters just for voicing an opinion.
    I'm not attacking anyone..?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.