Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I shall predict your relationship status in the near or distant future.... watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Me, please.

ReputationRep:
    Go on then. :hide:

ReputationRep:
    Hm. So you stopped this forcasting as soon as it was my turn. :emo: I must be bad luck for the rest of the members who couldn't get a prediction too. :emo:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by undercxver)
    Hm. So you stopped this forcasting as soon as it was my turn. :emo: I must be bad luck for the rest of the members who couldn't get a prediction too. :emo:
    So this is your doing :naughty: :mob: I'll be single forever thanks to you. :hand:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    Go on :gah:
    your name is beautiful

ReputationRep:
    Please do me, although I'm not hopeful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Because I'm reincarnated cupid in 21st century human form, and have been inspired by XOR_'s death thread and I because I cannot sleep, I will predict your future love life, or your future non-existent love life he...he...

Post and I shall tell you what your future relationship status looks like....
    Predict my 'relationship status' in the future then? :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    So this is your doing :naughty: :mob: I'll be single forever thanks to you. :hand:
    I thought she's done a prediction for you?

Anyways we all know you future. :hand:

Married to Superwoman at the age of 26.5 and have cute Asian/Irish(?) triplets. Living in massive house in Colchester. Part time TSR CT team. Full time doing some sort of Mathsy job, probs qualify to become an Actuary. You will have a Persian white cat with blue eyes named Aloo. You will have 33 gems on TSR, that being the highest of TSR history.

Um can't think of more. If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact me on [email protected]. :yes:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster

Married to Superwoman at the age of 26.5 and have cute Asian/Irish(?) triplets. Living in massive house in Colchester. Part time TSR CT team. Full time doing some sort of Mathsy job, probs qualify to become an Actuary. You will have a Persian white cat with blue eyes named Aloo. You will have 33 gems on TSR, that being the highest of TSR history.

Um can't think of more. If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact me on [email protected]. :yes:
    :lol: all I got was 'but I'm your wife, you don't need anyone else' or something like that.

Colchester :toofunny: of all places.

Otherwise, I like it, you know me too well I will have to write one for you. :hmmmm2:

Yes, I have an inter caste love problem marriage university of toronto solution that needs sorting out :erm: I'll send you an email

ReputationRep:
    Give me mine
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

Looks pretty accurate to me :ahee:

Do one for me pls :puppyeyes: :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Everyone will get a prediction, I promise!!!!!

But after the 17th of June, because I'm sort of in the middle of my exams atm

XD But I hope it will be worth the wait!!

ReputationRep:
    :lol: all I got was 'but I'm your wife, you don't need anyone else' or something like that.

Colchester :toofunny: of all places.

Otherwise, I like it, you know me too well I will have to write one for you. :hmmmm2:

Yes, I have an inter caste love problem marriage university of toronto solution that needs sorting out :erm: I'll send you an email
    and what is exactly wrong with that?

Go after "Lorraine" then.

Pokémontrainer

ReputationRep:

Pokémontrainer
    I've got your back

SeanFM the only woman for you is TheonlyMrsHolmes smh. Lorraine could never even match
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster

Pokémontrainer
    :cry: then you don't get to show off your lovely writing skills - however will you become a succesful novelist while I go out and I dunno.. do something with maths? :hide:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pokémontrainer)
    I've got your back

SeanFM the only woman for you is TheonlyMrsHolmes smh. Lorraine could never even match
    YAS GURL :five::five::five::five::five::five::five::five:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Pokémontrainer)
    I've got your back

I get the feeling that there are some off site discussions about stuff going on here :rofl: :toofunny::
    Okay, okay. :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    :cry: then you don't get to show off your lovely writing skills - however will you become a succesful novelist while I go out and I dunno.. do something with maths? :hide:
    We'll see what the future holds....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's very unlikely I will become a successful novelist.

but one can dream....

Btw Sean, Pokémontrainer called your Lorraine a
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hoe

:rofl: Oh my gosh! XDDD
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    We'll see what the future holds....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's very unlikely I will become a successful novelist.

but one can dream....
    Btw Sean, Pokémontrainer called your Lorraine a
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hoe

:rofl: Oh my gosh! XDDD
    Spoiler:
    Show

I wanted to be one too, but I gave up don't make the same mistake. Your writing about food is yummy, for one.
    Pokémontrainer !?!?!?!? Lorraine is love, Lorraine is life.

Jennifer though :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

I wanted to be one too, but I gave up don't make the same mistake. Your writing about food is yummy, for one.
    Pokémontrainer !?!?!?!? Lorraine is love, Lorraine is life.

Jennifer though :sogood:

TheonlyMrsHolmes will move onto better things :emo:
    A nice doctor instead :teehee:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.