• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    You listen to me, silly.

I. Adore. You.

Got it?
    Calm down, RobML is looking I adore you too :love: I'm just too amazing not to love.

(Original post by Rhythmical)
    This list is too long. :love:
    :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    Pfft can't guarantee it.
    Smh no Computer or mention in my paragraph i will complete later on for you then!!

ReputationRep:
    This is a special dedication to you RobML for being the finest TSR user there is, never do you fail to make people smile, you are an inspiration to us all and we all look up to you. You deserve your own paragraph you perfect human being. :love:

ReputationRep:
    You lot are the real MVP :heart:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    in all honesty thank koo FrenchUnicorn for helping me with some of my coursework, you are uhamazing :hoppy: and serah.exe yass you are so talented and noice, sticking up for me during those nicky's hitler tiny chat sessions and supporting my youtube yass
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OMG I just read your comment and just wanted to say that means a lot to me :cry2: m8 you are talented with your video and YAAS keep making your youtube videos ok and i'm waiting for your next upload m'kay :unimpressed:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    nicky's hitler :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    :hugs:
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Another AWESOMEperson I forgot to tag. :bunny::bunny::bunny:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you want change, I get what you mean, TSR is an easier way to communicate to people, I find people on here have more interests that are in common to mine and they seem more my level.

Same here.

Awww ty TNTT :blush: :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    I made my friends a thread last night to show my appreciation!
    They know who they are too!

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou!!!! Most appreciated!

I shall not write a paragraph, i made a thread last night as you saw.

ReputationRep:
    You're both as awesome as The Bunnymen Bunnymen levels of awesomeness. So yeah, pretty cool You have Lord McCulloch's blessing.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    OK GUYS TIME TO GET SOPPY

brainzistheword - your dedication and will to succeed is honestly what drives me to do well, I love the way you don't let anything hold you back and to me that's really admirable. You're such an inspiration and I have learnt great things from you!
    nisha.sri - similar to Zoe, I think it's fantastic what you manage do to and you really motivate me to aim high! You're definitely my friendly competition
    hannahrobinsxn - your strength and determination really shine through every day, you're honestly inspiring. I'm so glad to have had the pleasure of (virtually) meeting you
    MR.ANONYMOUS 786 - you very regularly provide some much needed entertainment along with some motivation (mostly in the form of song lyrics ) and pretty solid advice!
    sahra30013 - you're always there to congratulate not only me but everyone else on their efforts which is really reassuring, especially on those days where we all feel a little unproductive - it's really helpful as you don't let us give up!

And yes, I would consider you all as friends :hugs:

(I'm extremely sorry if I missed anyone, hopefully I didn't as I respect each and every one of you!)
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    :lovehug:
    You are adorable.

(Original post by RobML)
    No one matches up to you Rob, no one.

(Original post by SassKing13)
    [/b]

Same here.
    Yup totally, TSR is my escape and downfall.

Smh no Computer or mention in my paragraph i will complete later on for you then!!
    I mentioned you. :cry2: I am offended.

ReputationRep:
    Another AWESOMEperson I forgot to tag. :bunny::bunny::bunny:
    :proud: love the bunnies
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Awww ty TNTT :blush: :lovehug:
    NP frenchie
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Thankyou!!!! Most appreciated!

I shall not write a paragraph, i made a thread last night as you saw.
    Yep i did see
    I mentioned you. :cry2: I am offended.
    Thats the whole point :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)

brainzistheword - your dedication and will to succeed is honestly what drives me to do well, I love the way you don't let anything hold you back and to me that's really admirable. You're such an inspiration and I have learnt great things from you!
    nisha.sri - similar to Zoe, I think it's fantastic what you manage do to and you really motivate me to aim high! You're definitely my friendly competition
    hannahrobinsxn - your strength and determination really shine through every day, you're honestly inspiring. I'm so glad to have had the pleasure of (virtually) meeting you
    MR.ANONYMOUS 786 - you very regularly provide some much needed entertainment along with some motivation (mostly in the form of song lyrics ) and pretty solid advice!
    sahra30013 - you're always there to congratulate not only me but everyone else on their efforts which is really reassuring, especially on those days where we all feel a little unproductive - it's really helpful as you don't let us give up!

(I'm extremely sorry if I missed anyone, hopefully I didn't as I respect each and every one of you!)
    Thanks Niamh. I guess what you ever said about everyone is how you are aswell. Except the song lyrics. That's my bit. 😂😂😂 Thank you 👏👏👏👏👏👏

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)

Thank you so much! You are so sweet! I must say that you always work hard and this always motivates to do better! And yes , I also consider you as my friend!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    moment of truth - i love you because you are the rational part of my brain! you understand me differently to how others do and that helps me a lot! you've taught me so much about myself and helped me through so many situations! you are always there for me and have confidence in me when i don't myself! you never judge me, you are always super sweet and caring! i can talk to you about anything and you will always give me your honest opinion and advice! you are my best friend here and always will be :hugs: you are super cute and i am lucky to have someone like you in my life! :love:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    will reply to rest of pm soon :hugs:
    Aww thank you :lovehug: Will write it in my journal soon and show you!

I feel very similar about you too cuppoooo! :jumphug:

Spoiler:
    Show
    No worries! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Apart from a handful of people in real life, I cannot imagine anyone willingly putting up with me, so I am incredibly grateful to all of you here who do. :heart::heart:
    This list is too long. :love:
    Thank you so much! :jumphug: :hugs: :lovehug:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.