Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    #NotAllFrenchPeople #YouAintNoFrogBruv

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    Yes. I've always said unless we address the issues with immigration and the failure of some of the Muslim community to integrate then we will see a rise in the far right both politically and with attacks like these.
    Will it?

The guy is a neo-nazi. He wanted to blow up a synagogue, tax collection organisations and police patrol units.

It seems more like this is just a moronic extremist wanting to cause violence than something politically motivated.

ReputationRep:
    OP and others here are so sad that the guy wasnt a muslim, pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generallee)
    It was reactive. His targets included a mosque and he was intending to protest (by killing innocent people) Islamisation and excessive Muslim immigration.

It is like the Unionist terrorist groups in Northern Ireland. They reacted to the IRA, once that stopped they stopped too.

There will be much more of this if Muslim terrorism continues. according to French security sources.

Something to look forward to.
    Really, you're 'looking forward' to some innocent muslims being killed?

-_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nexttimeigetvpn)
    Really, you're 'looking forward' to some innocent muslims being killed?

-_-
    It was ironic. Duh. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generallee)
    It was ironic. Duh. :rolleyes:
    its hard to tell with all the bigoted xenophobes littered on this website

ReputationRep:
    Yes indeed

Look into my eyes and you'll see them light up apparently
    Turn the digger off. You got all excited when you thought it was a Muslim, then when it's not you shift the goalposts and try and blame Muslims for a fascist planning to attack muslims....
    What you did was equivalent to blaming the UK for 7/7

You're just as pathetic and opportunistic as the far left who pretend Muslim terrorists are not Muslims.

You jumped to a conclusion and got it badly wrong. Man up and admit it rather than desperately try to find a way to blame Muslims.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bornblue)
    Turn the digger off. You got all excited when you thought it was a Muslim, then when it's not you shift the goalposts and try and blame Muslims for a fascist planning to attack muslims....
    What you did was equivalent to blaming the UK for 7/7

You're just as pathetic and opportunistic as the far left who pretend Muslim terrorists are not Muslims.

You jumped to a conclusion and got it badly wrong. Man up and admit it rather than desperately try to find a way to blame Muslims.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol Don't pretend this wasn't your reaction when you found out it wasn't a Muslim this time:

We remember the thread you made when that white guy (whose religion you didn't even know) put a bomb in a bin at that shopping centre, shrieking "see! white people can be terrorists too!", betraying the fact that you evidently thought Muslims were all brown people lol. That was a classic.

As it happens you're probably right about OP's glee when he thought it was a Muslim so that he could push his views but you're hardly in a position to sling mud when it comes to that sort of thing. I suppose the difference though is that maybe if this one went off, your first post in the thread about it wouldn't have been to claim that fellow white people are the main victims due to backlash that never happened like you did in the thead for the Paris attack last year lol.

Anyway, back to the subject, great job by the security services. I'd put money on there being other attacks planned though so let's all hope that they keep up the good work and the tournament goes off without a hitch. We don't want to be worrying about conflict, politics and zealots during what should be all about coming together in sporting competition. Unless we go out early doors, in which case F 'em all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    lol Don't pretend this wasn't your reaction when you found out it wasn't a Muslim this time:

We remember the thread you made when that white guy (whose religion you didn't even know) put a bomb in a bin at that shopping centre, shrieking "see! white people can be terrorists too!", betraying the fact

As it happens you're probably right about OP's glee when he thought it was a Muslim so that he could push his views but you're hardly in a position to sling mud when it comes to that sort of thing. I suppose the difference though is that maybe if this one went off, your first post in the thread about it wouldn't have been to claim that fellow white people are the main victims due to backlash that never happened like you did in the thead for the Paris attack last year lol.

Anyway, back to the subject, great job by the security services. I'd put money on there being other attacks planned though so let's all hope that they keep up the good work and the tournament goes off without a hitch. We don't want to be worrying about conflict, politics and zealots during what should be all about coming together in sporting competition. Unless we go out early doors, in which case )

The thread I made that you refer to was stupid and ridiculous yes. Since then my views have changed somewhat.

I must congratulate you though, I'm surprised that you managed to make a post without accusing anyone of being anti Semitic. Seems to be be your normal reflex so well done

Both the far left who pretend Muslims terrorists aren't Muslims and the far right who make out attacks by fascists on Muslims faults are the fault of Muslims are equally bad and opportunist.

Posters like the OP jump for joy when they find a story of a Muslim attack which allows them to push their narrative like this.

Btw are you Swedish or just like Kallstrom haha?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Angry at immigration , decides to blow stuff up

Great logic -.-
    It's the same 'logic' that makes some muslims who are unhappy with the situations in other countries go on killing sprees in restaurants and football matches

No on said it make sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bornblue)
    The thread I made that you refer to was stupid and ridiculous yes. Since then my views have changed somewhat.
    I see you are simply projecting how you reacted once onto me

we are not similar

ReputationRep:
    It's the same 'logic' that makes some muslims who are unhappy with the situations in other countries go on killing sprees in restaurants and football matches

No on said it make sense.
    Well no logic behind insanity i guess

ReputationRep:
    Well no logic behind insanity i guess
    Nope

It's like this terrorist attack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35018789

you try and find the 'logic' behind it. Try and explain why a Somalian who is angry at what is happening in Syria (despite never being there) suddenly try and cut the throats of people (the people who have given him shelter mind) in the tube station at Leytonstone .

ReputationRep:
    Nope

It's like this terrorist attack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35018789

you try and find the 'logic' behind it. Try and explain why a Somalian who is angry at what is happening in Syria (despite never being there) suddenly try and cut the throats of people (the people who have given him shelter mind) in the tube station at Leytonstone .
    idk brainwashing coupled with insanity maybe.

ReputationRep:
    idk brainwashing coupled with insanity maybe.
    I shouldn't but

ReputationRep:
    My dad and brother are going to a game next week and I'm so scared something will happen to them :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    The Frenchman have doub in this case because it would not be the first time the ukrainians made false flage operations. They want to present themselfs as defender of the EU and in such context this supposedly terrorists was captured.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nexttimeigetvpn)
    If this Frenchman was Muslim, you would go berserk for days on end about how 'immigration is out of control' and 'Islam is a violent ideology', bla bla bla

But this guy was right wing and reacting to immigration, so that makes it okay?

If you are coherent with this rhetoric, then shut up and get out. Thanks
    Immigration is out of control and Islam is a violent ideology..
    Only an idiot would think otherwise.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saeed9746)
    OP and others here are so sad that the guy wasnt a muslim, pathetic.
    not sad more surprised tbh.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36460569

waiting for news to be updated but look like some have literally dogged a bullet

While we should always wait to know who would claim responsibility I'd wager on this being a follower of a certain 'peaceful' religion.
    Apparently it was a far-right lunatic who wanted to attack mosques and synagogues. Such people do exist; Breivik, for example.

What this instance does not overturn is the fact that fundamentalist Islam has substantially more resources, more willing followers and at present is a greater threat to our society.

I don't preclude the possibility of the emergence of neo-Fascist movements over the next couple of decades in Europe, it's possible they will be the main enemy 20 years from now. But for now, fundamentalist Islam is the main game and they are the ones who are causing the most mayhem and influencing our society the most

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.